starting strength gym
Page 2898 of 2980 FirstFirst ... 189823982798284828882896289728982899290029082948 ... LastLast
Results 28,971 to 28,980 of 29799

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Jack Smith. In better days, his Christian name would be John Smith. Might as well be John Doe. They dont even bother to hide that theyre phony people, even if they turn out to be somewhat real people.

Im with anticausal; clown world mocks us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Could be, Ryan. But let me ask a question about your government: Is this "fair play"? Special Counsel Jack Smith Demands X/Twitter Give Info on All Americans Who Interacted with Donald Trump

So if you looked at Trump's page, they are planning to J6 you. This is how Harris gets to be the First Female President.
    Coach, I've said it before I think, but even anyone who voted for Trump could be J6ed at this point?

Some evidence that Hannity isn't just a dumb retard, but a willing subversive:

Sean Hannity Comes Clean About His Relationship with Gavin Newsom: 'We Just Hit It Off'

Or maybe he's just really gay for Newsom's irresistible lizard like features.

Either way, this is probably the strongest evidence I've seen yet that Newsom will find some way to run instead of ol' Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    My 63 year old sister just died recently. Medical Examiner said cause of death was heart attack. She had no history of heart disease or high blood pressure. Vaxed and boosted unfortunately, tried to talk her out of it. Rest in peace sis.
    Sorry for your loss man.

And when Trump was President, a fucking bag of Fritos was not $5.69. I know that's a simple man's analysis, but fuck it.
    I'm always skeptical / curious about how much control over these things the POTUS actually has. I used to get these forwarded emails about TELL BUSH TO LOWER THE PRICE OF GAS! as if 1) the President of the United States is sitting at his PC reading his email like the rest of us, and 2) Exxon Mobil and Shell call up the White House and ask what they should be charging for a barrel of oil. Obviously the position comes with a tremendous amount of power, and unexpected or significant action could have a direct impact on markets, but I'm more inclined to think that POTUS is just one finger (albeit an unusually large one) on the economic ouija board. Err, not the board, the little thing you use to... you know what I mean.

I also think we don't give Congress enough credit/responsibility for domestic issues. Which brings up separation of powers and how the Office of the President has been slowly but steadily increasing its powers, but that's a whole separate thing.

And the United Nations can drop fucking dead: United Nations set to call on Americans to reduce meat consumption
    That's cute. The day your average American gives a fart in a high wind what the UN thinks will be a sad, cold day in hell.

brb going to buy half a cow, my chest freezer is well stocked but the UN isn't going to give itself the finger

(Actually I guess every day in hell is sad. That's kind of the point, right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm always skeptical / curious about how much control over these things the POTUS actually has. I used to get these forwarded emails about TELL BUSH TO LOWER THE PRICE OF GAS! as if 1) the President of the United States is sitting at his PC reading his email like the rest of us, and 2) Exxon Mobil and Shell call up the White House and ask what they should be charging for a barrel of oil. Obviously the position comes with a tremendous amount of power, and unexpected or significant action could have a direct impact on markets, but I'm more inclined to think that POTUS is just one finger (albeit an unusually large one) on the economic ouija board. Err, not the board, the little thing you use to... you know what I mean.
    Biden does not control the price of Fritos. Biden controls things that have an impact on the price of Fritos. Surely you know this, and surely you know what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Sorry for your loss man.
    Thank you Jovan.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Coach, I've said it before I think, but even anyone who voted for Trump could be J6ed at this point?
    It isn't even limited to that; they take the Bolshevik approach of blacklisting anyone who might even seem to not fully support the party.
    If you are not on the list yet, you are a 10X boosted tranny anti-fa consul member.
    If you are on the list, the only option is to fight harder.

Don't ever forget what they did to your sister.

..You seem really confident considering you don't know anything about me or my background. —в–дки ‚и зна”ˆ, ‰о я ви€–с не в Че€н–в†я…?
    Testing. тестирование.

Did Oberon glitch?
    Brings up an interesting question about chat bots; have they not figured out a way to match destination formatting when they essentially copy/paste from a prompt box?

I also think we don't give Congress enough credit/responsibility for domestic issues. Which brings up separation of powers and how the Office of the President has been slowly but steadily increasing its powers, but that's a whole separate thing.
    They both work for the same master. Congress doesn't give two shits if the president's lawyers do the work for them, as long as they get paid.

That's cute.
    Just highlighting a tell. He's not an AI. I'm not saying he's great, but he's better than an AI. Unlike some of these pitiful journalists, at least he won't lose his job.

starting strength coach development program
    I don't dislike him at all. There is no perfect candidate in any election. If you look hard enough you can find a hole in Rand Paul. So this can never be the question.

This is the reality of the situation. I'd rather vote for Rand Paul, or Ron, but I can't. So I will vote for Trump, because the enemy of my enemy is kinda almost my friend. And when Trump was President, a fucking bag of Fritos was not $5.69. I know that's a simple man's analysis, but fuck it.
    Good point, Ive seen some guys here discredit Desantis, rightfully so, but dont seem to give the same criticism to trump. Then again this is my perception and could be inaccurate. I think in a purely political basis Desantis is clearly more conservative than trump. Whether that matters or not depends on the person I guess, since we are dealing with some extraordinary shit these days.