starting strength gym
Page 2926 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 192624262826287629162924292529262927292829362976 ... LastLast
Results 29,251 to 29,260 of 30227

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    I think the most (best?) possible, realistic scenario would be Tucker joining forces with Trump, taking over, then invoking some kind of anti-democratic civil nationalist regime. Deportations could start from day 1.
    They would both be immediately assassinated by the FBI.

In this two minute video, Anthony Blinken explains how his step father spent four years in concentration camps, escaped the "gas chamber" twice--once by picking up a mop and pretending to be a janitor--and then made his final escape on a "death march" through the forest where he was rescued by a black man in a tank.

They can literally say anything, no matter how absurd, and no one outside of the cancelled and anonymous dares even question it. It's a borderline miraculous feat of psychological domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Zaks View Post
    Why am I still here? I have been thinking of leaving at least for a vacation but keep putting it off. I have checked flights out of here for a few weeks. I was told by a knowledgeable source that the Cayman Islands, which is a tourist site and an offshore banking haven with numerous foreign banks is not safe. Does that make sense? The Cayman Islands are a British protectorate and a lot of foreign money is deposited there. Shouldn’t the banks be secure? They may not be because of people taking Covid vaccinations. Texas sounded pretty good, but there’s no decent surfing. I decided for the time being to stay here. I have a specially reinforced room designed to protect me against anything but a direct hit or poison gas. Maybe it’s better to die in a direct hit or poison gas than being trapped under rubble for days which is a possibility if a missile hits the building. It’s better than having my face burnt off. What I have learned is that I could die in a moment even before sending this off, but I will probably survive for better or worse. There are no guarantees in life. You never know what will come next.
    So, you wanna send "able bodied Israeli Jews (not Arabs or other minorities) and teach them to fire a gun and send them into the terror tunnels and die first", but you yourself would prefer to sit in your specially reinforced room, all the while contemplating where to move to be able to continue surfing? What are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    So, you wanna send "able bodied Israeli Jews (not Arabs or other minorities) and teach them to fire a gun and send them into the terror tunnels and die first", but you yourself would prefer to sit in your specially reinforced room, all the while contemplating where to move to be able to continue surfing? What are you on about?
    Yeah, Larry, you had that coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Tucker has done a couple of very good things for the American people just recently:

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...24117113602512

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...667371329?s=20

They are worth the time.
    I'm not sure how to feel about people such as Bret Weinstein. On the one hand, I guess it's great that people with large audiences are speaking up against issues like the impending WHO agenda. On the other hand, he thought lockdowns should have been harder (as recently as Aug 2022).

I realise I'm probably being bitter and a little childish, but I can't take his Tucker interview seriously. I agree with what he says about the WHO, but it feels so wrong coming from his mouth - in the absence of a grovelling apology.

When the government decides to draft me at the age of 74 I will go. Would you volunteer? Why are you taking me seriously? I'm not sitting in my specially reinforced room. I do train with weights, gymnastic rings etc. and not in that room and go outside to buy food, guns, McCullough's spike protein removal formula and an airline ticket to places unknown. Mark, you're right I had it coming. Jovan, where did you get your education? From youtube university? Have you read anything I write? How come you're not writing your congress representative to destroy this country? You could start with me. I present a significant threat to the world don't I.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The age of Men is over. The time of the Orc has come.
    I am amazed Mark that you can discern the age we are now living in.

"The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon" (that is, Destroyer).

DC US Attorney Matthew Graves Says DOJ is Now Going to Target THOUSANDS of Americans Who Were Around the Capitol on Jan 6 – But Did Not Enter the Building

--

2019 article on Alan Dershowitz' connections to Epstein.

A family friend, Lynn Forester de Rothschild, he said, invited him to a party for her husband, Lord Rothschild, where she introduced him to Jeffrey Epstein. “She said, ‘I have this friend, he really would like to meet you,’” Dershowitz said. He said he found Epstein enthralling. He appeared to be more than just another rich guy. Like Dershowitz, Epstein was from Brooklyn, and he liked to discuss big ideas. He considered himself a man of science. “He was feisty, he was utterly politically incorrect,” Dershowitz said. “He was interesting to be with.”
    "A man of science". lol lmao

Epstein list reignites suspicion the pedo financier was working for Mossad and blackmailing the elite with help of information he gleaned from 'useful idiot' Prince Andrew - after meeting Israeli PM Ehud Barak at least THIRTY SIX times

barak.jpg

Ehud Barak photographed creeping around outside Epstein's flat, "masked up" back in 2016 before it was cool.

An interesting little country you have down there: Australia bans Nazi salute and public display of terror group symbols

SYDNEY (Reuters) - Laws banning the Nazi salute and the display or sale of symbols associated with terror groups came into effect in Australia on Monday as the government responds to a rise in antisemitic incidents following the Israel-Gaza war.

The law makes it an offense punishable by up to 12 months in prison to publicly perform the Nazi salute or display the Nazi swastika or the double-sig rune associated with the Schutzstaffel (SS) paramilitary group.
    They fail to see the irony.

Here's another interesting little country: Iranian woman whipped 74 times for refusing to wear hijab

An Iranian woman received 74 lashes for refusing to wear the hijab, defying the strict dress code even as she was taken to be whipped.

Roya Heshmati, 33, was charged with “encouraging permissiveness” after appearing unveiled on several occasions in the capital, Tehran.

“Her penalty of 74 strokes of the lash was carried out in accordance with the law and with sharia,” and “for violating public morals,” the judiciary’s Mizan Online website said late on Saturday.

And here's an even more interesting little country: https://twitter.com/alx/status/1743683804261138804

U.S. Attorney Matthew Graves is making clear that the DOJ is now going to target Americans who were around the Capitol on J6 but did not enter the building
    Thousands. Clearly, they did not understand the rules.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Zaks View Post
    When the government decides to draft me at the age of 74 I will go. Would you volunteer? Why are you taking me seriously? I'm not sitting in my specially reinforced room. I do train with weights, gymnastic rings etc. and not in that room and go outside to buy food, guns, McCullough's spike protein removal formula and an airline ticket to places unknown. Mark, you're right I had it coming. Jovan, where did you get your education? From youtube university? Have you read anything I write? How come you're not writing your congress representative to destroy this country? You could start with me. I present a significant threat to the world don't I.
    So an old guy who wants to send young people to die so he can feel safer in regard to the TV booboos. Seems familiar.