starting strength gym
Page 2932 of 3050 FirstFirst ... 1932243228322882292229302931293229332934294229823032 ... LastLast
Results 29,311 to 29,320 of 30498

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Not sure how anyone says this with a straight face.

What would entail an actual attack on the Constitution at this point in history?

Is there an original copy someone could publicly burn that would constitute an attack?

DC has been wiping their asses with it for decades...at least.
    I'm glad you dealt with this. I noticed it too, but had other fish to fry at the moment and let it slide. The boomercon lives in a fantasy world. At least it's a comforting fantasy though, I suppose. The boomerlib, in contrast, lives in a fantasy world that is a psychotic nightmare. A David Roberts is clearly going to be the healthier, more well adjusted of the two. Some fantasy worlds are just better than others.

I was listening to the podcast, and I couldn't help but notice Weider's last name, so I looked it up like I always do, and wudduya know. See, the thing is, he's operating in a different culture than the natives. Maximizing his investment is the number one priority. Providing value, or even better enrichment, to the native culture is an after thought. They are running a money making algorithm, not particularly concerned with providing the best value to the customer.

Just hearing you talk about Iron Man, I assumed whoever created it must be a gentile. From your description, it obviously tried to provide real value. It was frugal, not cheap. And again, I make this guess and get proven right. If I keep doing this, and one hypothesis keeps being proven right over and over again, how can I just ignore that?

They have nepotism. This a sense of vitality. It energizes. It is, of course, also very advantageous for success. But whites are told not to engage in nepotism. They must all atomize. They are beaten over the head with this every time they turn on their televisions: "Thou shall not be nepotistic, for this falls only to the Jews and their faction." This is the central, most focused message of all our culture: Thou, white man, shalt not be nepotistic. It is the first and only commandment.

This is the crux of everything. It is not the Jew's success. I applaud him for it, if he earns it honestly. It is his monopoly on nepotism. This cannot stand indefinitely. It will be broken. I am just trying to find a better way.

If Heritage America is to survive, it will only be if she can become nepotistic. This is the very essence of being a nation, and whites are the only group being deprived of it. This is the purest of evils in plain sight. Pure, raw subjugation of an ethnicity. And the most incredible thing is that so many of you can't even see it. Do you see why I talk of spells? It is the only thing that can explain this degree of blindness. Tolkien understood.

wormtongue2.jpg

Likewise, for the many European nations across the globe to survive, they must reclaim their nepotism. Without this, our entire civilization will dissolve into a memory.

This is why I must talk about the Jews. If the anti-white hate stops; if the hatred of white fertility stops; if the hatred of the white family stops; if hatred of the white man's religion stops; Then and only then will I cease to speak of the Jews.

I am bound to reality. If I see the logic, the proof, I must yield, no matter how unpopular it might be. To do otherwise is to be a pussy.

I believe that people must, at the very least, become inured to the possibility that a Jewish faction of criminals have been the primary subvertors of the American nation during the last hundred years. This is not about every Jew, obviously, but it is about a Jewish faction. This faction is a Jewish led minority faction. It is hard to imagine the enemy domestic ever being brought to justice while this situation remains too embarrassing to confront. Who were the last to be executed in America for treason? Why were they the last? That is a good hint at the time frame for when the pretenses of American national sovereignty ended.

Removing the factions in politics and media who have been most responsible for the deterioration of American ideals and culture will inevitably be framed as an antisemitic act. It will be unavoidable, even though deciding whether it is a just act is the much more important question. If we do not snap out of our fear of this third rail, their overused trick of identity will be used as a shield and a bludgeon forever--or at least until the situation becomes so unbearable that the taboos break in a much uglier and chaotic fashion. So let us not make the mistake of allowing this to happen, both for the sake of our Jewish friends who bear no responsibility for this situation, and our own.

Look up the family history of all the most destructive cultural and political revolutionaries of the last half century. Jerry Springer, Howard Stern, all the promoters of our degenerate and cynical trash. Look at who pushes smut at kids. And whenever you see a "white man" enthusiastically bashing white men, it will prove to be one of the most reliable tells there is, almost always revealing a member of the diaspora. Just pay attention and you'll inevitably begin to notice. Dare to notice. Sure, a few will be gentiles, but even fewer will be of the American remnant WASP faction, and all swim within the waters of what is now a diaspora culture.

It is impossible to understand the history of America since the civil war without understanding that a much longer culture war than the one we currently find ourselves in has already been fought and decided. The Jewish faction won this early to mid twentieth century culture war. This happened. It's over. We had our Bolsheviks and most people didn't even see it happen. The devil's greatest trick...

People were titillated, seduced, and deceived into thinking it was a "sexual revolution", but history will far more likely look back on it as the Jewish Cultural Revolution in America. It was nothing short of the wanton destruction of our last remaining cultural defenses, and we are all witnessing our society crumble in its aftermath. But even though all this clearly happened, the average American is still left confused in the wake of destruction, and he remains strongly under the influence of the many spells cast on him by the stage magicians of this cultural coup d'ťtat. A similar revolution happened in Russia decades before, but in a much more culturally primitive context. One might say that they got the stick, while we were sodomized with the carrot.

larry-david.jpg

One of my favorite, and undeniably funniest, episodes of Larry David's comedy series Curb Your Enthusiasm portrayed Larry getting himself into a situation where he "finds out" he was adopted, and becomes convinced that he is the son of White Anglo Saxon Protestant parents. To celebrate his new identity, he becomes polite, trusting, forgiving, and insistently puts others ahead of himself. It was so fucking funny because it's so fucking true. Stereotypes do, in fact, exist for a reason.

Recently, I watched the Frank Capra classic Mr. Smith Goes to Washington for the first time. While the incessant gushing over "Honest Abe" was a bit nauseating, I absolutely loved this film. Capra clearly understood so much.

Mr Smith 2.jpg

The protagonist Mr. Smith is a naive, extremely high trust young man who, in a twist of fate, is reluctantly appointed by the governor of his state to replace a recently deceased US senator. Once in Washington, the bright eyed Mr. Smith quickly learns that all the civic myths he was raised to believe in are lies. In spite of his disillusionment, he remains determined to unflinchingly stand by his principles in the face of opposition, only to find himself framed as a crook for his efforts. Even though Mr. Smith is thoroughly defeated by the media machine that sought out to destroy him, Capra still wanted a happy ending for his story. But to his credit, he refused to pull the wool over the audience's eyes. When Mr. Smith is finally vindicated in the dramatic climax, it is only because a senator of the Jewish faction--the man who pretended to be Mr. Smith's mentor--feels a guilty conscience and willingly confesses to framing the innocent junior senator.

As the credits rolled, and I contemplated what I had just watched, I became convinced that Capra was warning us that the system is rigged; that we already lost, and that we are now at the mercy of our enemies. Perhaps in some fictional reality a key player will feel remorse for his crimes, confess his evil, and repent, but that is about the best you can hope for while operating within this thoroughly corrupted system. All this Frank Capra saw in 1939.

Mr Smith 1.jpg

After the Civil War, America became an Empire and her people were tricked into fighting for their own destruction in the name of financial prosperity. The Ukrainians are now committing the same folly, only on an accelerated timeline. These extremely unnatural situations are balanced on the head of a pin using perception, influence, and a monopoly on the supply of money. But the raw power of enforcement always comes from the despised "redneck" and his European equivalents. In this sense it very much was our fault; that we were foolish enough to believe and fight for these lies. We must never fight for them again.

But fuck the Nazis. Fuck Hitler and his hipster, fancy-pants faggotry. His ridiculous symbolism that twisted the cross, and his mystical esotericism. Regardless of the swastika's "historical" origins, a bastardized cross is clearly what it was to the psyche of the German people. All of this confused symbolism must be buried in the trash heap of history forever. He tried to play the same slick games as the enemy, and led the German people to their slaughter and humiliation. In fact, it would hardly be surprising to learn that the Mysteriously Mustached One was something of a Judas goat. Perhaps even our own Donald Trump was as well. They are quite alike, actually, if we are willing to look. Those silly leftists are very often right, but for completely wrong reasons. Everything for them is an attempt to twist the truth. But what one must always remember is that in order for them to twist it, they must first find it.

Another illuminating example fell into my lap this morning:

During a 2 on 2 debate, Gavin McInnes is shocked by the words of his Jewish debate partner and leaves the debate in disgust.

This clip is absolutely fascinating. It encapsulates perfectly the divide between the younger and older generations on the Jewish Question. Gavin McInnes is Gen X, but he is still on the boomer side of this divide. He tries so hard to dismiss it, and gives the Jewish faction every benefit of the doubt, even though he has been baselessly smeared as an antisemite more times than anyone can count. He tries so fucking hard, but reality keeps smacking him square in the face.

Trust me people, the way I talk about the Jews is how you are going to wish people talked about the Jews if this thing violently boils over. As our free access to information continues to uncover the many reasons for this problem, the tensions are only going to grow. I am trying to inoculate us against the fever of madness that might take over if all the voices of reason get drowned out. It is my hope that we can handle this problem like men. We need to get ahead of the psychic chaos that is coming and stand like a fortified lighthouse built on an islet of rock, able to weather the most violent of storms. We cannot give in to the temptations to avoid speaking truth out of fear.

Incredibly, in his eerily prescient book The Jews, written just over a century ago, Hilaire Belloc also wrote of this same generational divide:

But the real causes of that alliance between the English and the Jews which is seen in the late seventeenth century, which quickened throughout the eighteenth and became so very marked in the nineteenth century, was the cosmopolitan position of England as the leading commercial State. This it was which led to something like identity between the interests of Israel and the interests of Britain, an identity which has lasted so long that now, when divergence is beginning to appear, it still seems odd and novel to the older generation that there should be any Jewish action which is not favourable to England. They cannot understand what the new indifference to Jewish interests, let alone the new hostility to them, can mean.
    Clearly this is a historic cycle, and we are living through the "discovery" phase once again. The old liberal dispositions are crumbling, and sticking your head in the sand is not going to stop it.

And seriously, read this book! I assure you, it is not the anti-Jewish screed some of you probably assume. On the contrary, Belloc tries to be as gracious and diplomatic as possible in his exploration of this question. You will be absolutely amazed at some of the things he brings to your attention. The book is especially essential for you younger guys who might have been awakened to the JQ exclusively on Twitter or Gab. The well poisoners have laced those places with lures baiting people into the most primal hatred of the Jewish people. They want you to prove them right and turn into monsters. You have to avoid falling for this trap.

Pretty much everyone who is in a high position of power surrounding the covid lie is a Jew. All you have to do is lookup their names. Same thing with the Federal Reserve.....it is the elephant in the room nobody has the balls to talk about.

Why are these people the ONLY group you can't criticize on their bullshit?

It is time all of the dual Israeli citizens who are in our government are removed from their positions. There is simply zero excuse to have dual citizens in high roles of power here in the USA.

I've noticed the state media now refers to a winter "snow storm" as a "bomb cyclone."

We've gotten maybe 20 inches of snow here up north since yesterday. Hardly even a blizzard.

Fired up the 24 year old snow plow truck this morning and got the road and driveways cleared, no big deal other than the starter motor was frozen from the below zero temps; had to crawl underneath it and tap the starter a couple of times with a hammer and good to go!

Try that with an EV!

I would like to recount wal's prediction of the Ukraine war vs mine. His was Russia goes down, the EU rises as the Antichrist, Jesus makes the second coming. Mine was Ukraine gets beaten down, the EU is exposed as the biggest paper tiger in history, tethers on the verge of bankruptcy and major social unrest, everybody else sides with China, at least as far as globohomo is unable to prevent them. if the devil doesn't personally intervene at some point, I seem to be winning easily.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Then and only then will I cease to speak of the Jews.
    Nobody is really reading your writings about the Jews. People maybe skim through it, but you are not a good enough writer to capture an audience. I get bored two sentences into your posts. Like, movie exegesis?

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Not sure how anyone says this with a straight face.

What would entail an actual attack on the Constitution at this point in history?

Is there an original copy someone could publicly burn that would constitute an attack?

DC has been wiping their asses with it for decades...at least.
    I am certain that there are millions of people living in America that share your sentiments. America has never been short of summer soldiers or sunshine patriots. It was a problem in the very beginning, so much so that Thomas Paine addressed it in his 'Common Sense' pamphlet in 1776, "These are the times that try menís souls; the summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."

Every conflict in our history, internal and external, has seen a large element of the American population that willfully allowed others to engage in the difficult work necessary to preserve our freedoms.

You may not believe it but the challenges we face today pale in comparison to past situations. Having personally experienced the civil unrest of the 60s and 70s I will attest it being far more disruptive and threatening to peace and tranquility than the our current morass. There have been a number of even worse situations in our history but the country muddled thru.

The pendulum swings. Giving up on America is a suckers bet.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Nobody is really reading your writings about the Jews. People maybe skim through it, but you are not a good enough writer to capture an audience. I get bored two sentences into your posts. Like, movie exegesis?
    You've been complaining about my style ever since I first started posting here three years ago. In fact, I think it might be the only thing you've ever interacted with me about in this thread. I am well aware it annoys you, but you should realize by now that I don't care. Maybe do what David Roberts suggests and put me on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I'm glad you dealt with this. I noticed it too, but had other fish to fry at the moment and let it slide. The boomercon lives in a fantasy world. At least it's a comforting fantasy though, I suppose. The boomerlib, in contrast, lives in a fantasy world that is a psychotic nightmare. A David Roberts is clearly going to be the healthier, more well adjusted of the two. Some fantasy worlds are just better than others.
    Related: Political Ideology, Religious Attendance and Mental Illness

I am just going to lead with what is clearly coming through from this graph - liberals are more likely to being diagnosed with a mental illness compared to conservatives. A liberal Protestant is nine points more likely than a conservative one. Itís a ten point gap between liberal and conservative Catholics. There arenít really any examples of a liberal person being less likely to be diagnosed than a conservative, regardless of religious tradition.

Which religious traditions have higher levels of mental illness? Itís pretty clear that thereís no real gaps between Protestants and Catholics. However, among the non-religious there is a much greater likelihood of a diagnosed mental illness. For instance, about 30% of liberal atheists have been diagnosed - thatís ten points higher than liberal Christians.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    I am certain that there are millions of people living in America that share your sentiments. America has never been short of summer soldiers or sunshine patriots. It was a problem in the very beginning, so much so that Thomas Paine addressed it in his 'Common Sense' pamphlet in 1776, "These are the times that try menís souls; the summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."

Every conflict in our history, internal and external, has seen a large element of the American population that willfully allowed others to engage in the difficult work necessary to preserve our freedoms.

You may not believe it but the challenges we face today pale in comparison to past situations. Having personally experienced the civil unrest of the 60s and 70s I will attest it being far more disruptive and threatening to peace and tranquility than the our current morass. There have been a number of even worse situations in our history but the country muddled thru.

The pendulum swings. Giving up on America is a suckers bet.
    The "suckers" already won their bet in 1865. If you were at all concerned with restoring our "freedoms", you would be rooting for the end of the Judeo-American Empire as passionately as I am. It's utterly absurd to call on the founding fathers to defend something they would consider a monstrosity, having absolutely nothing to do with their vision. It's literally an inversion of everything America was meant to be.

The American people still exist, to be sure, but the system you defend works only to subjugate and destroy them. Again, you live in a pure fantasy world. Atlantis is far more real than the "America" you have in your head.