starting strength gym
Page 2943 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 194324432843289329332941294229432944294529532993 ... LastLast
Results 29,421 to 29,430 of 30227

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The symbolism was used as pretentious stage magic. The thing is practically a hypnotism charm. It alienated them from Americans. Putin is making the correct decision in trying to revive Christianity. That is the most robust option, not this art school bullshit.
    I just don't want the Australians throwing Roman statues in prison and destroying priceless ancient Greek or Norse artifacts for the crime of promoting Nazi symbolism.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I might be wrong, but black women draw out their words more than this lady does. It is just an opinion though, but in theory, I am a professional. An expert even!
    I was not referencing that specific video in my ebonics comment; there are now many virtually unintelligible air traffic controller conversations out there from Black diversity hires.
    DIE policy and unqualified diversity hires are the problem, the video I posted and the ebonics comment were two separate examples of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And this is why you have to vote for Trump, even if you don't want to.
    How do States allow Democrats to vote in Republican Primaries? Are the Primaries open or closed and how does one change sides if they are already registered? I swear I do not understand the US political system. To me your voting system looks screwed. Dishonest folk can really play around with it so much that the popular vote does not matter and your Electoral College looks like a dogs breakfast. Only a few swing states make the difference. A Presidential System is more suited to an autocrat. Perhaps it is time to try the Westminster system?

Diplomacy is about surviving until the next century | Yes Prime Minister - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’ve been ridiculed here for stating that DEI (political correctness) was the worst and most evil doctrine in at least the last four decades. I’ve gone as far as to point out how many big problems occurred and are occurring. I rarely ask for credit but here I am asking. Maybe grant me ten free “fuck you I told you so” responses to the community?
    And I don't think anyone disagreed with you. When merit is replaced with entitlement based on race, we have backed up about 175 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Iíve been ridiculed here for stating that DEI (political correctness) was the worst and most evil doctrine in at least the last four decades..
    No, I've opposed your framing because you present it as something akin to a force of nature that just mysteriously overtook people's thinking. That is completely wrong. Of course it exists, and everyone knows it is a hell of a tool. But that is exactly what it is, an extremely powerful tool of propaganda. And it is a favorite tool of communist subversives. It is praxis, not ideology. No one sits and ponders "the ideology" of political correctness, and then leaves his home fearful of saying certain truths. They act in politically correct ways because of the structure of social punishment the elite have erected in order to encourage certain ideas and discourage others.

In fact, you literally try to use political correctness against me when you cry about anonymity! Whether consciously or not, you know this tool has little to no effect unless the wrong-thinkers can be found and punished. It is policing, not ideology.

There is ideology behind it to be sure, but you ignore it. You focus everyone on the gun instead of looking for the murderers.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I just don't want the Australians throwing Roman statues in prison and destroying priceless ancient Greek or Norse artifacts for the crime of promoting Nazi symbolism.
    I agree with that much, of course. And it's impossible to deny that the Roman salute was really fucking cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I was not referencing that specific video in my ebonics comment; there are now many virtually unintelligible air traffic controller conversations out there from Black diversity hires.
    Post one.

Here is my first Substack post:

Confronting the Numinous

It was inspired by the Naomi Wolf podcast. What I found so striking about that podcast was how nervous she became when she felt the need to speak about the possibility of the supernatural. It got me thinking, and this article is the result.

In the aftermath of this parade of coercion and lies, people began to assess the damage that had been wrought. Incalculable amounts of psychological abuse was inflicted, especially on children, many of whom had never seen a bare face other than that of their parents for the first years of their lives. Loved ones were sent off to die alone in sterile rooms, only occasionally visited by nurses and doctors, who appeared as cold, other-worldly figures dawned in full protective gear reminiscent of dystopian fiction. Nurses in Brazil were reported to have used latex gloves filled with warm water to imitate the touch of a human hand. Far from being the compassionate gesture some rationalized, the situation would better be described as nothing short of grotesque. In this deluge of psychic chaos, suicides, naturally, also skyrocketed.

The toll of physical damage also had to be confronted. A wave of excess deaths, blamed on everything but the quasi-vaccine, had become obvious. Young, healthy athletes were collapsing on the field in alarming numbers. Evidence, directly from the drug manufacturers themselves, that the injections induce miscarriage and reduced fertility had also come to light. But none of this was actually news to the protagonists of this macabre show. The country's most prominent health authorities felt no shame smiling into a camera and encouraging young mothers to risk their fertility and the lives of their unborn babies. Advertising was also aimed directly at children, praising them for their "heroism" in testing an experimental treatment that was of absolutely no benefit to them. One of the fundamental pillars of civilization, that the old sacrifice for the young, had seemingly turned on its head.

What could explain such cynical and destructive behavior? Was this really all just about making an extra buck? If so, even the history of organized crime seemed far less callous in its rapaciousness. And if it were incompetence, how do we explain such a one-sided bias to this incompetence? If you were to drop a pile of quarters onto the floor, it would be nothing short of miraculous for them to all land heads. The typical excuses for government and institutional failure seemed to fall short, and many felt no choice but to look at the events of the early twenty-twenties through the lens of supernatural evil.

Impressive, AC.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Here is my first Substack post:

Confronting the Numinous
    This is good writing. I see that your style has been affected by the corporate cosmology of one Arthur Jensen. You should try to be more original in the future, the Baphomet and Abramamovic stuff is old news. The first part of the article was much better. Don't try to emulate other writers and their motives, go for your own thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Post one.
    Did you not watch the informational video I posted about diversity policy in the aviation industry?
    I am not sure how this is controversial, but Ebonics has no place in the aviation industry