starting strength gym
Page 2947 of 3114 FirstFirst ... 1947244728472897293729452946294729482949295729973047 ... LastLast
Results 29,461 to 29,470 of 31132

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    If the apple falls upwards, the law of gravity is wrong.
    That is a law, not simply a generalization. Holy hell, dude, not everything is like physics.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I just got back from Ukraine, where I was visiting some friends. Everything we have heard about what’s happening in Ukraine is a lie.

Clown World isn't funding a war that was ever even close to being winnable. It is funding the genocide of the Ukrainian people.
    Is it too far-fetched to suggest that perhaps somebody wanted the men out of the way? That there are plans for the country that don't involve Russia? These fuckers are capable of anything.

A million people dead? Come on that’s fucking nonsense. I think the war is stupid and unwinnable, but a million deaths, according to who?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonville View Post
    A million people dead? Come on that’s fucking nonsense. I think the war is stupid and unwinnable, but a million deaths, according to who?
    Why do you believe it’s nonsense? Who is your arbiter of “truth?”

Just recently, we were supposed believe that *exactly* forty babies were beheaded in Israel by Hamas. Turned out that was bullshit and to an increasing amount of people, intuitively bullshit when it was first reported.

Again, why?

That is a law, not simply a generalization. Holy hell, dude, not everything is like physics.
    Actually everything is governed by physics. Do a better job at defining things so people can agree or disagree.

The friends she visited in Ukraine, which she made pretty clear. Last I've heard Col. MacGregor estimate, it was closer to 500k. But I see no reason to dismiss it as complete nonsense. A while back, Ukrainian state news released a figure of 1,126,652 KIA+MIA. That might include deserters and anyone else who they lost track of, so the actual dead might be significantly lower. Of course, a retraction was forced, claiming it was a "mistake". But it wouldn't be surprising at all for a lot of Ukrainians to refer to this 1 million number in private.

"By their estimates" so I'm assuming people in Ukraine. Again more of a generalisation not an exact figure.

But anyone could tell Ukraine was getting it's ass kicked by the propaganda that was shown, or rather not shown. If Ukraine was winning, we would fucking know.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    If the apple falls upwards, the law of gravity is wrong.
    Because it's understood to be a universal. That's why it's called a Law.

A generalisation is "people called Barry are unusually obtuse" which implies a number less than 100% of all Barry's everywhere but a decent amount. It is a rule that if you follow you will be right more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    It's not done. A lower court had issued an injunction against the Feds removing the wire while the matter was in litigation. All this ruling does is pause that. It's not a final say. What I find incredibly interesting is that the wire was placed on private land with permission of the owners. So is the Fed gov now going to come in and tell the private owners what they can do? What if the state pulls "their" wire and we all fundraise for wire bought by the property owners to make it fully private? What then? Are the Feds gonna go to court to pull down each and every privately owned fence?

Judge 1 said the Feds' claim overrides the state. They have sovereignty. The 5th, who granted the temp order to stop the Feds, said the judge is misinterpreting the immunity law. (Immunity for the Feds) They hear arguments the 7th of Feb.

I also consider it a states' rights issue. But we've seen what the Feds think of any rights other than theirs.
    Thanks for the summary. Once again hysterical news outlets and journalists skip the story.

I just got back from Ukraine, where I was visiting some friends. Everything we have heard about what’s happening in Ukraine is a lie.

You should check the credentials of the folk you quote. Sucked in again.

Maria Mateiciuc

Global citizen | World traveler | Eclectic spirit | Believer in goodness and fairytales

Clown World isn't funding a war that was ever even close to being winnable. It is funding the genocide of the Ukrainian people.

Ukrainian Officials Blew Millions in the US Taxpayer Dollars on Sports Cars, Mansions, Luxury Vacations, etc.

And the Gateway Pundit is about as reliable as a Nigerian bank account.