starting strength gym
Page 2953 of 3034 FirstFirst ... 195324532853290329432951295229532954295529633003 ... LastLast
Results 29,521 to 29,530 of 30334

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    How many of our current problems would be solved with a few simply policy changes?

1. Ban all NGOs.
    2. No foreigners or dual citizens in government.
    3. No censorship (including indirect censorship by allowing media monopolies)
    4. End the Fed.

These four policy changes would solve 80%+ of our problems, including immigration, DIE initiatives and the foreign wars.
    It doesn't matter if you believe the policies came from good intent or the kabal or aliens or epstein, you just have to push hard for the solution.

(Beware, by demanding these solutions will earn you the attack-moniker of "extreme anti-semite", as these policy changes would disproportionately affect one ethno-religious group)

The American youth may be brainwashed, poisoned and downtrodden, but they are not weak.
    They are ready to retake the future if they are given the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    How many of our current problems would be solved with a few simply policy changes?

1. Ban all NGOs.
    2. No foreigners or dual citizens in government.
    3. No censorship (including indirect censorship by allowing media monopolies)
    4. End the Fed.

These four policy changes would solve 80%+ of our problems, including immigration, DIE initiatives and the foreign wars.
    It doesn't matter if you believe the policies came from good intent or the kabal or aliens or epstein, you just have to push hard for the solution.

(Beware, by demanding these solutions will earn you the attack-moniker of "extreme anti-semite", as these policy changes would disproportionately affect one ethno-religious group)

The American youth may be brainwashed, poisoned and downtrodden, but they are not weak.
    They are ready to retake the future if they are given the opportunity.
    I like these ideas and optimism; as did JFK.

From the archives: John F. Kennedy delivers one of his most famous lines in 1961 inaugural speech - YouTube

Heritage (White, basically) Americans are still the same people.

Two things: since 1800 the infant mortality rate has gone from around 40% to less than 1%. In terms of the gene pool, make of that what you will.

Secondly, and most importantly, an outgroup hijacked and hacked the system of the individualism inherent in European man. We developed it in order to survive in an ecology with harsh, predictable winters with scarce resources. Our populations were widely scattered. It made us who we are, but also made us vulnerable and gullible. Liberalism appealed to us, and has destroyed this civilization, but we could turn it back at any moment - and it would be terrifying, as always.

There's something to be said about our Faustian nature. We don't just build a village at the foothills of the Himalayas and stare at the Everest for 1,000 years - we immediately try to climb it, because IT'S THERE. IT HAS TO BE DONE. We should have been star-hopping by now, but we're squabbling about gross trannies and apologising for everything. Do we remain polite and meek and fade away, or reclaim what's ours?

We *might* be able to get on with things if we can get stop watching Schindler's List and Roots on repeat. Until then, eat some popcorn and enjoy the show.

--The Radical Jewish Feminists, and Why They Never Spoke of Their Jewish Identities

What an odd thing to keep from their "fellow" Americans, isn't it? Oh, I get it. Those absolutely brutish mid-twentieth century Americans would have thrown them in ovens or something for engaging in cultural revolution. It's kinda like trying to free a wild animal from a barb wired fence. Of course the wild animal isn't going to trust that you are helping it! Tricking the poor beast is simply an act of kindness. Much better keep it on the hush-hush, and drag Americans out of their sexist, homophobic, racist, cultural dark age without them even knowing what happened.

Tikkun olam, motherfuckers!

--Critics Blast Illinois Plan for “Mental Health” Testing of ALL Children

Home school or die.

--Blacks are starting to understand that they, too, are being replaced.

East Palo Alto and South Central LA are case studies of this. Barely anyone even realizes these places were ethnically cleansed of blacks years ago. When I was a kid EPA was a scary place you didn't want to go to. Now it's full of much more docile Mexicans and central Americans who don't cause much trouble and are easier to control.

--‘I am absolutely Japanese’: Ukrainian-born model sparks debate by winning Miss Japan pageant

“After all, we live in an era of diversity — where diversity is needed,” she said. “There are many people like me who are worried about the gap between their appearance and (who they are).” She added: “I kept being told that I’m not Japanese, but I am absolutely Japanese, so I entered Miss Japan genuinely believing in myself. I was really happy to be recognized like this.”
    I highly doubt she's ethnically Ukrainian either. Maybe in a few decades Haaretz Japan will write an article all about it.

What should be clear is that this is not just about whites; that was only the first step. It's about ending all diversity across the globe, and homogenizing all of humanity into one easily controlled mass. It is clear now that this will fail, but in the meantime I hope the Japanese aren't stupid enough to fall for it and self-immolate whatever remains of their own culture like we did.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Yeah, man, but like what about all the people who have to work, that just don't have time to homeschool, you know, and who didn't adequately plan for this absurd shit?

Blacks are starting to understand that they, too, are being replaced.

East Palo Alto and South Central LA are case studies of this. Barely anyone even realizes these places were ethnically cleansed of blacks years ago. When I was a kid EPA was a scary place you didn't want to go to. Now it's full of much more docile Mexicans and central Americans who don't cause much trouble and are easier to control.
    Starting to understand will be indicated in November.

‘I am absolutely Japanese’: Ukrainian-born model sparks debate by winning Miss Japan pageant

I highly doubt she's ethnically Ukrainian either. Maybe in a few decades Haaretz Japan will write an article all about it.
    Good. Let the Japs deal with being called RACISTS for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This is all absolutely correct. But to be morally strong, you cannot engage in a social experiment of never-ending culture-mixing the way Americans have. There is no nation in the history of the world that grew in moral confidence and strength while continuously becoming more and more multicultural. It simply does not happen. As long as the multicultural myths remain, American culture will continue to deteriorate. And once they get kicked to the curb, a lot of the problems begin to solve themselves. The reason "The Jews" come into the equation is because they have been the strongest and most effective proponents of this destructive myth. This simply cannot be ignored. The point is not to blame, but to understand.
    I think there needs to be a certain level of weak and stupid for this to even start though.

It certainly speeds up the process and multiplies the effects, but stronger and smarter people, even if they somehow let this start would have corrected for it long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Heritage (White, basically) Americans are still the same people.

Two things: since 1800 the infant mortality rate has gone from around 40% to less than 1%. In terms of the gene pool, make of that what you will.

Secondly, and most importantly, an outgroup hijacked and hacked the system of the individualism inherent in European man. We developed it in order to survive in an ecology with harsh, predictable winters with scarce resources. Our populations were widely scattered. It made us who we are, but also made us vulnerable and gullible. Liberalism appealed to us, and has destroyed this civilization, but we could turn it back at any moment - and it would be terrifying, as always.

There's something to be said about our Faustian nature. We don't just build a village at the foothills of the Himalayas and stare at the Everest for 1,000 years - we immediately try to climb it, because IT'S THERE. IT HAS TO BE DONE. We should have been star-hopping by now, but we're squabbling about gross trannies and apologising for everything. Do we remain polite and meek and fade away, or reclaim what's ours?

We *might* be able to get on with things if we can get stop watching Schindler's List and Roots on repeat. Until then, eat some popcorn and enjoy the show.
    There's a growing number of people critiquing "liberalism" as an opinion due to it being inherently flawed across various places. I don't have a complete opinion about it because the explanations are always glossed over.

Would you mind expanding on what I've bolded? specifically defining liberalism and summarising it's flaws?

I agree that turning it back is always terrifying, the longer we leave it the more blood is required.

The comedian Dave Smith made a good point on his podcast. He was comparing being a stand up comedian to being a journalist. The journalist acts like a comedian who insists he is funny, but can find no one to laugh at his jokes. It's always the audience's fault. Standup comedy gives you true feedback. It has this in similar with a loaded barbell. The laugh track or live studio audience cheerleading/cues are very widely used cheats. Hollywood has long normalized such cheating. It's more or less analogous to insisting that the leg press and smith machine are fine substitutes for the squat. But it's even worse than that. With strength straining, even if you are very wrong, you gotta lift something. With a laugh track cheat, you don't have to lift anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    I think there needs to be a certain level of weak and stupid for this to even start though.

It certainly speeds up the process and multiplies the effects, but stronger and smarter people, even if they somehow let this start would have corrected for it long ago.
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer and Carlo Cipolla would agree with you (Bonhoeffer's Theory of Stupidity, excerpted below; Carlo Cipolla, The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity)

Stupidity is a more dangerous enemy of the good than malice. One may protest against evil;
    it can be exposed and, if need be, prevented by use of force. Evil always carries within itself
    the germ of its own subversion in that it leaves behind in human beings at least a sense of
    unease. Against stupidity we are defenseless. Neither protests nor the use of force accomplish
    anything here; reasons fall on deaf ears; facts that contradict one’s prejudgment simply need
    not be believed — in such moments the stupid person even becomes critical — and when facts
    are irrefutable they are just pushed aside as inconsequential, as incidental. In all this the
    stupid person, in contrast to the malicious one, is utterly self-satisfied and, being easily
    irritated, becomes dangerous by going on the attack. For that reason, greater caution is called
    for than with a malicious one. Never again will we try to persuade the stupid person with
    reasons, for it is senseless and dangerous.
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer, from After Ten Years in Letters and Papers from Prison
    (Dietrich Bonhoeffer Works/English, vol. 8) Minneapolis, MN: Fortress Press, 2010.

Short version of Bonhoeffer's theory here:https://twitter.com/ULTRA_MAJESTY/st...67455516414250

starting strength coach development program
    I know the Israel Hamas war has been on a back burner for a while and, well, it’s just not new anymore, but as both a SS enthusiast, occasional contributor to the boards and someone I hope you guys feel like won’t bullshit you - especially anticausal whose analyses I partially agree with but mostly don’t, but always admire - a few words. I’m a fellow traveler with those on this forum.

I just finished 115 days of actual, on the ground fighting in Gaza - I served in a tank unit on active duty 12 years ago when I moved here (for religious reasons - I am observant and we believe Jews, and really almost only Jews should live in this land, if you want to get into immigration policy I am completely consistent on it for the US too, and believe your politicians should work to immediately expel all illegal immigrants and maybe their offspring ASAP). Many who finish active duty move into the reserves, which I did and I found myself called up on October 8.

So, a few things:

1. I do believe Israel’s govt was complicit in creating and bolstering Hamas. No arguments there.

2. The intelligence failures were so enormous that it’s impossible to reject conspiracies, but I personally think the people in charge are stupid and lived under the completely false thought that Hamas was “contained.”

3. I think Israel’s servile and slavish dependence on American dollars to fight it’s wars is pathetic and it has forced us - or so our politicians felt - to literally feed and supply Hamas with fuel to kill us - my friends and fellow soldiers. From your side, the US needs to get the fuck out of foreign conflict and from ours we need to stop sucking dick for dollars. We’ll all be better off in the long run.

And now to a couple points from my personal experience:

Anybody looking at “death tolls” is a fucking idiot. Hamas is embedded in civilian populations and institutions.

I want you all to understand what this means. We literally rolled tanks through city streets in Han Yunes in southern Gaza. I’m almost every building the infantry we worked with entered they found guns, maps, computers etc etc - Hamas infrastructure. Hundreds of buildings just in our broader unit.

I personally secured the area around a particularly high value entrance to one of the many many tunnels Hamas has - the army dug a fucking hole in the ground 20 feet long by 5 feet wide in the middle of a small courtyard where the entrance was. Just among the houses.

Hamas soldiers dress in civilian clothes - because why would they not? I know this because I have friends and companions who saw these things happen with their own eyes. Not news reports.

Hamas shot at us personally from a school. These events are commonplace. The hospitals almost all house command centers. A friend took part in a raid on a school - he opened one door - 1st grade, another - second grade, another - ammunition and firearms storage, another 3rd grade. This is Hamas.

Israel has decided to destroy Hamas (at least that’s what they say) and this demands, literally, entering every street and destroying every building one by one. The could have firebombed the place, like the US did Tokyo and Dresden, that would have been effective in ending the threats from the tunnels as well because of the vacuum effect formed by the intense flames, but they decided not to - because of the civilian population.

Israel and its government are not some paragons of virtue. Many Jews have advocated for the same policies ruining the US. My loyalty is to God and his law and the covenant he made with the Jewish people. Not to fucking Bibi Netanyahu or any government. But I feel it’s important to fully understand what is actually going on here.

To one last point. Arab and Muslim hatred towards Jews exists not because of some blockade on Gaza. It began well before that. Jews living in Hebron and all of israel were mercilessly attacked in 1929 by Arab hordes. In my view the Israeli government is way too lenient with Arab populations in its borders and anyone with any sort of affiliation with crime or terror should be immediately deported to some other Arab country. And as I said - I’m consistent with these views across different states.

I agree that Jews have often advocated for the same policies that destroy states from within. I do not, and I think it’s silly to judge this situation by those same liberal fools.