starting strength gym
Page 2980 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 19802480288029302970297829792980298129822990 ... LastLast
Results 29,791 to 29,800 of 30174

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Add to this the following: https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/oth...2bc78c14&ei=99

Such a strange way for civilization to end.
    Indeed. Using infants as sex props to validate the fantasies of grown ass men.

I believe I said this a long time ago (the everything-is-a-lie part): https://twitter.com/MariaMateiciuc/s...58029893984735

Maria Mateiciuc
    @MariaMateiciuc
    I just got back from Ukraine, where I was visiting some friends.

Everything we have heard about what’s happening in Ukraine is a lie.

The reality is darker, bleaker, and unequivocally hopeless. There is no such thing as Ukraine "winning" this war.

- By their estimates, they have lost over one million of their sons, fathers and husbands; an entire generation is gone.
    - Even in the Southwest, where the anti-Russian sentiment is long-standing, citizens are reluctant or straight-up scared to publicly criticize Zelensky; they will go to jail.
    - In every village and town, the streets, shops, and restaurants are mostly absent of men.
    - The few men who remain are terrified of leaving their homes for fear of being kidnapped into conscription. Some have resorted to begging friends to break their legs to avoid service.
    - Army search parties take place early in the morning, when men leave their homes to go to work. They ambush and kidnap them off the streets and within 3-4 hours they get listed in the army and taken away straight to the front lines with minimal or no training at all; it is "a death sentence."
    - It's getting worse every day. Where I was staying, a dentist had just been taken by security forces on his way to work, leaving behind two small children. Every day, 3-5 dead bodies keep arriving from the front lines.
    - Mothers and wives fight tooth and nail with the armed forces, beg and plead not to have their men taken away. They try bribing, which sometimes works, but most of the time they are met with physical violence and death threats.
    - The territory celebrated as having been "won back" from Russia has been reduced to rubble and is uninhabitable. Regardless, there is no one left to live there and displaced families will likely never return.
    - They see the way the war has been reported, at home and abroad. It's a "joke" and "propaganda." They say: “Look around: is this winning?”.
    - Worse, some have been hoaxed into believing that once Ukrainians forces are exhausted, American soldiers will come in to replace them and “win the war”.

There is no ambiguity in these people. The war was for nothing - a travesty. The outcome always was, and is, clear. The people are hopeless, utterly destroyed, and living in an unending nightmare.

They are pleading for an end, any end - most likely the same "peace" that could have been achieved two years ago. In their minds, they have already lost, for their sons, fathers and husbands are gone, and their country has been destroyed. There is no "victory" that can change that.

Make no mistake, they are angry with Putin. But they are also angry with Zelensky and the West. They have lost everything, worst of all, hope and faith, and cannot comprehend why Zelenky wishes to continue the current trajectory, the one of human devastation.

I didn't witness the war; but what I saw was absolutely heart-breaking.

Shame on the people, regardless of their intentions, who have supported this war. And shame on the media for continuing to lie about it.
    9:37 AM Jan 6, 2024

5.6M
    Views

I believe I said this a long time ago (the everything-is-a-lie part): https://twitter.com/MariaMateiciuc/s...58029893984735
    I don't understand how there is so many internal "police" that the people don't just say no and kill them? I suppose it is the same through history, we let the few push us around and never say no.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Explains How The Ukraine Russia War Started

This is my understanding of the Ukraine / Russia mess and how we got here. Anyone disagree? I know we have people here who point the finger at "Putin". What am I missing?

btw, Howie does a great job of behaving exactly like most people I know in real life.

This is the reality of conventional, protracted near-peer warfare. I can only imagine how much worse the addition of drones was for casualties. IEDs and constant daily indirect fire was harrowing enough. It's a terrible fact that war is sometimes necessary.

But what about when it wasn't necessary?

Interesting. A couple of months ago it was a little over 5 million. What happened?
    AI language model scraping bots?

The people who run, work for, volunteer for or financially contribute to illegal alien trafficking NGOs will face life in prison if the law is ever enforced as written:
    8 USC 1324: Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

State governments would also be able to pass law or use existing law to arrest and prosecute the people associated with NGOs for these crimes, including people associated with the infamous Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HiAS).

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    AI language model scraping bots?

The people who run, work for, volunteer for or financially contribute to illegal alien trafficking NGOs will face life in prison if the law is ever enforced as written:
    8 USC 1324: Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

State governments would also be able to pass law or use existing law to arrest and prosecute the people associated with NGOs for these crimes, including people associated with the infamous Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HiAS).
    I don't understand how any of these traitors harboring or assisting illegals in any way shape or form, cannot see they're destroying our country from the inside out.

Do they think life will be better for their children or grandchildren or friends and family by allowing this mass invasion to continue?

I understand they're useful idiots, but they must realize there is no way this is is going to end well for Americans.

I just don't get it.

I can only assume these are the same people who worshipped fauci, wore the mask, took the shot, and tried to destroy all of us who wouldn't play along with their sick game.