starting strength gym
Page 2984 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 19842484288429342974298229832984298529862994 ... LastLast
Results 29,831 to 29,840 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #29831
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    3,049

  2. #29832
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Zaks View Post
    Have you or anyone taken a survey, or has there been a vote among Jews to know if you are correct when you say 'they have a tendency to get what they want?' What does that mean? They get what they want 51% of the time. 69.4% of the time. 98.6% of the time.
    Clearly, I am not saying a random Jew on the street just magically "gets what he wants". I am saying the dominant Jewish factions in the American institutions have usually gotten what they want, especially in the post-WWII order. Really though, "getting what they want" is an understatement. They decisively won the great American culture war of the 20th century, which culminated in the 1960s Jewish led cultural revolution and 1965 immigration act. Yes, they got what they want, and just like everyone else, they will have to deal with the consequences as it turns to shit.

    I often bring up the victorious Dodge and vanquished Henry Ford because it so clearly and concisely illustrates this cultural conflict:

    ford.jpg

    Now who would you say has won in America? Ford's team, or Dodge's team? Even asking the question is purely rhetorical, since everyone knows the answer. Ford's vision of the future clearly lost, and the Jewish vision of the Dodge brothers prevailed. I like this microcosm because it so nicely encapsulates the countless similar battles fought between Jews and ethnic Europeans that took place during the 20th century cultural war.

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Zaks View Post
    The liberal Jews however you want to define them either are reform Jews or those who never go to a synagogue, never study Jewish texts, and constantly violate Jewish law according to the Torah that does not mean ‘law' one common translation but is more accurately translated as ‘teaching.' I haven’t taken a survey but don’t believe they support Biden’s (he’s obviously not conducting American policy) immigration policies.
    Liberal Jews are "The Jews" as far as America and any other host nations are concerned. The tendency for "The Jews" to liberalize their host culture is nearly universal. There is nothing mysterious about this. Nomadism is simply not compatible with nationalism and cultural stability. These things are even openly perceived as a threat to the Jews, and they rarely even bother to hide it. In fact, among people who fully accept that such liberalization has been good, there is a stronger tendency for Jews to brag about their revolutionary influence. Take the Jewish made film, Hollywoodism, for example (based on the book "An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood"). This movie was made in 1998, when Jews were far more confident in the permanence of their cultural and social victories, and they felt safe to openly take pride in "transforming America". But transforming a mono-cultural nation into a multi-cultural security state can't just be treated like inventing a new ice cream flavor. This is serious shit and has very serious consequences.

    I mean, for fucks sake, the revolutionary manual of the 60's was Rules for Radicals, written by Alinsky, another Jewish revolutionary. All this revolutionary energy was clearly coming primarily from this ethnic source. There were gentile cultural converts (e.g. Hillary was Alinsky's disciple), to be sure, but the spirit of all this 20th century "progress" was unmistakably Jewish. Again, when it's seen as a good thing, Jews openly embrace it:

    jewish-century.jpg
    This masterwork of interpretative history begins with a bold declaration: The Modern Age is the Jewish Age--and we are all, to varying degrees, Jews.

    The assertion is, of course, metaphorical. But it underscores Yuri Slezkine's provocative thesis. Not only have Jews adapted better than many other groups to living in the modern world, they have become the premiere symbol and standard of modern life everywhere.

    Slezkine argues that the Jews were, in effect, among the world's first free agents. They traditionally belonged to a social and anthropological category known as "service nomads," an outsider group specializing in the delivery of goods and services. Their role, Slezkine argues, was part of a broader division of human labor between what he calls Mercurians-entrepreneurial minorities--and Apollonians--food-producing majorities.

    Since the dawning of the Modern Age, Mercurians have taken center stage. In fact, Slezkine argues, In fact, Slezkine argues, modernity is all about Apollonians becoming Mercurians--urban, mobile, literate, articulate, intellectually intricate, physically fastidious, and occupationally flexible.. Since no group has been more adept at Mercurianism than the Jews, he contends, these exemplary ancients are now model moderns.

    The book concentrates on the drama of the Russian Jews, including émigrés and their offspring in America, Palestine, and the Soviet Union. But Slezkine has as much to say about the many faces of modernity--nationalism, socialism, capitalism, and liberalism--as he does about Jewry. Marxism and Freudianism, for example, sprang largely from the Jewish predicament, Slezkine notes, and both Soviet Bolshevism and American liberalism were affected in fundamental ways by the Jewish exodus from the Pale of Settlement.
    They say it, not me. And again, this is very serious shit with very serious consequences. It's more or less how I've defined globalism previously in this thread: "making the whole world nomadic to accommodate the nomads". So if anyone has ever wondered why the media screeches about the word "globalism" being antisemitic, you now have your answer. To criticize globalism is to criticize the "great Jewish achievement" of the 20th century.

    Of course, it's all fun and games until this vision of "modernity" fails. You can't just take the credit and then reject the blame once this debt-fueled, pan-nomadic, fragile construction of modernity begins to unravel in the most dramatic fashion. Especially when the "antisemites" who historically opposed it so accurately described how it would unravel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Zaks View Post
    Who exactly is a Jew? Did you even know there are serious debates about this?
    Yes, and I very aggressively do not care. That the Jewish ethnicity exists is abundantly clear, and nitpicking who and who isn't a Jew amounts to nothing more than an obfuscation tactic.

    That has been debated for thousands of years resulting in millions of Jews who were murdered including the Holocaust. That has also been debated. John Irving a prominent Holocaust denier lost in a court of law in England.
    Honestly man, I almost get a hint of parody in this, but I will assume it is sincere.

    So you are saying it is debate about the Jews that puts the Jews in danger? Really?

    "Hey, I'm bored. Wanna do something?"
    >"Uhhh.. Sure. How bout we have a debate?"
    "Like about what?"
    >"Uhhh... I dunno. How about the Jews?"
    "The Jews? Why the Jews?"
    >"Uhhh.. I dunno. I just saw one walk by."
    "Ok. Sure, why not."
    [And the rest... is history!]
    Or could it possibly be the behavior patterns of this nomadic tribe that gets them in trouble with their host nations? You know, behavior patterns like demanding that a pet historical heresy be elevated to a crime you must defend yourself against in a court of fucking law?

    The Gypsies are another good illustration here. Pretty much everyone freely admits that this group of nomads employs tactics of petty theft as part of their group survival strategy. We're allowed to say it because the Gypsies have little to no cultural power. No one cares. So why is it unimaginable to think that another tribe of nomads, from a different culture, would employ their own flavor of survival strategies that are not necessarily beneficial to their host nations? I see no reason whatsoever. In fact, I think it would be a lot more strange if they didn't.

  3. #29833
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,113

  4. #29834
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Jackson, MS
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Are the Canadians okay? This is some wild, 1984 kinda shit, for real.
    Justice Minister defends house arrest power for people feared to commit a hate crime in future - The Globe and Mail

    Justice Minister Arif Virani has defended a new power in the online harms bill to impose house arrest on someone who is feared to commit a hate crime in the future – even if they have not yet done so already.

    The person could be made to wear an electronic tag, if the attorney-general requests it, or ordered by a judge to remain at home, the bill says
    .

    The bill would allow people to file complaints to the Canadian Human Rights Commission over what they perceive as hate speech online – including, for example, off-colour jokes by comedians. People found guilty of posting hate speech could have to pay victims up to $20,000 in compensation.
    So now, all the people that perceive themselves as victims can collect on that perceived victimhood? Yeah, that's not gonna go bad at all.

  5. #29835
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    3,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    This is what I come back to. I want to like people, generally. I like how the Jews utilize cultural connections. I think that's one advantage that whites don't use much that other cultures do and we should take that lesson.
    Yeah. There's nothing wrong with nepotism per se, but let's not pretend hiring your own kids and friends is merit based, or worse still, trying to destroy the lives of someone who notices...while also, oddly enough, bragging about it.

    Noticing is kind of like the new rules for saying "nigger". When I was a kid, with tons of black friends, we all used it as a form of "black trash", but now you have to be black to use it.

    I like how the Jews demand a certain amount of national service from their young folks. But in the end I come back to, at some point if you insult the people you live among and think of them as "unclean" how are you really neighbors? It does feel like they bring a certain amount of the bad feelings on themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    What I do have a hard time sorting out, is their need for control a factor of Jewishness or money? Is it that they seek so much power and control because that's what the moneyed class does, or is it something in the religion/culture that drives it. Because I have no urge to tell other people how to eat or live or what they should inject themselves with or any of the other shit that they seem to think is their purview. But I'm not money nor Jewish. My people (Danes and Norwegians) traded with all types. That's how we ended up in the New World. We still aren't very serious about religion. To this day the merchants and farmers in my family don't care if they're selling to Jews or black folk or Asians. It's commerce. At the same time there's no authoritarian drive. Based on that experience I have to wonder if it is something specific to Jews that creates that drive, as opposed to the drive for money or commerce.
    Obviously there is some that's what certain people are like going on because we see plenty of non-Jews with the same corruption/power grab tendencies, but the proportions are so incredibly lop sided that it'd be impressive if it wasn't dealing with the areas in life where being the scum of the earth is a prerequisite.

    What is fascinating to me is the power of white guilt and whites' never ending supply of it that cannot even look at, let alone tell the truth about the subject.

    And what has to be wrong with you when you are worried you'll just start killing them if you do?

    I get that part of it is revisionist history and brainwashing on a level where it could even be considered that the populations that created the most liberal and generous societies in human history are also somehow monsters that just didn't like these poor innocent estranged people (meanwhile look at how other "gypsy" societies actually acted and act in Europe).

    I guess that's just part of what happens when the commies win WWII like they did....but the spell does seem to be breaking.

  6. #29836
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Are the Canadians okay? This is some wild, 1984 kinda shit, for real.
    Justice Minister defends house arrest power for people feared to commit a hate crime in future - The Globe and Mail



    So now, all the people that perceive themselves as victims can collect on that perceived victimhood? Yeah, that's not gonna go bad at all.
    It's getting insane now. Last I heard "voluntary euthanasia" is being pushed by the Canadian communist government. And, they're also targeting young people with "depression" to pull the plug.

    Trudeau's dad, Fidel, would be proud to see this level of submission.

  7. #29837
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Clearly, I am not saying a random Jew on the street just magically "gets what he wants". I am saying the dominant Jewish factions in the American institutions have usually gotten what they want, especially in the post-WWII order. Really though, "getting what they want" is an understatement. They decisively won the great American culture war of the 20th century, which culminated in the 1960s Jewish led cultural revolution and 1965 immigration act. Yes, they got what they want, and just like everyone else, they will have to deal with the consequences as it turns to shit.

    I often bring up the victorious Dodge and vanquished Henry Ford because it so clearly and concisely illustrates this cultural conflict:

    ford.jpg

    Now who would you say has won in America? Ford's team, or Dodge's team? Even asking the question is purely rhetorical, since everyone knows the answer. Ford's vision of the future clearly lost, and the Jewish vision of the Dodge brothers prevailed. I like this microcosm because it so nicely encapsulates the countless similar battles fought between Jews and ethnic Europeans that took place during the 20th century cultural war.



    Liberal Jews are "The Jews" as far as America and any other host nations are concerned. The tendency for "The Jews" to liberalize their host culture is nearly universal. There is nothing mysterious about this. Nomadism is simply not compatible with nationalism and cultural stability. These things are even openly perceived as a threat to the Jews, and they rarely even bother to hide it. In fact, among people who fully accept that such liberalization has been good, there is a stronger tendency for Jews to brag about their revolutionary influence. Take the Jewish made film, Hollywoodism, for example (based on the book "An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood"). This movie was made in 1998, when Jews were far more confident in the permanence of their cultural and social victories, and they felt safe to openly take pride in "transforming America". But transforming a mono-cultural nation into a multi-cultural security state can't just be treated like inventing a new ice cream flavor. This is serious shit and has very serious consequences.

    I mean, for fucks sake, the revolutionary manual of the 60's was Rules for Radicals, written by Alinsky, another Jewish revolutionary. All this revolutionary energy was clearly coming primarily from this ethnic source. There were gentile cultural converts (e.g. Hillary was Alinsky's disciple), to be sure, but the spirit of all this 20th century "progress" was unmistakably Jewish. Again, when it's seen as a good thing, Jews openly embrace it:

    jewish-century.jpg


    They say it, not me. And again, this is very serious shit with very serious consequences. It's more or less how I've defined globalism previously in this thread: "making the whole world nomadic to accommodate the nomads". So if anyone has ever wondered why the media screeches about the word "globalism" being antisemitic, you now have your answer. To criticize globalism is to criticize the "great Jewish achievement" of the 20th century.

    Of course, it's all fun and games until this vision of "modernity" fails. You can't just take the credit and then reject the blame once this debt-fueled, pan-nomadic, fragile construction of modernity begins to unravel in the most dramatic fashion. Especially when the "antisemites" who historically opposed it so accurately described how it would unravel.



    Yes, and I very aggressively do not care. That the Jewish ethnicity exists is abundantly clear, and nitpicking who and who isn't a Jew amounts to nothing more than an obfuscation tactic.



    Honestly man, I almost get a hint of parody in this, but I will assume it is sincere.

    So you are saying it is debate about the Jews that puts the Jews in danger? Really?



    Or could it possibly be the behavior patterns of this nomadic tribe that gets them in trouble with their host nations? You know, behavior patterns like demanding that a pet historical heresy be elevated to a crime you must defend yourself against in a court of fucking law?

    The Gypsies are another good illustration here. Pretty much everyone freely admits that this group of nomads employs tactics of petty theft as part of their group survival strategy. We're allowed to say it because the Gypsies have little to no cultural power. No one cares. So why is it unimaginable to think that another tribe of nomads, from a different culture, would employ their own flavor of survival strategies that are not necessarily beneficial to their host nations? I see no reason whatsoever. In fact, I think it would be a lot more strange if they didn't.
    The "king of the nomads" turning the world to suit nomads and "why globalism is called antisemitic" is probably the best characterization of the Jewish topic I've seen so far. There's no shortage of people pointing out the problems that Jews create, but an absolute dearth of explanations or hypothesises that aren't just plain silly. I hope Rip gives you a shirt for that post.

  8. #29838
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    443

  9. #29839
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    337

  10. #29840
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Jackson, MS
    Posts
    361

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Ok, here are my thoughts. Keep in mind, I am not saying I agree with or like any of this. I'm saying that I've taken in information and this is my deduction from said info:

    Everyone wants peace- or at least their version of what they think peace is. If they continue down that path there are a few things they need. They need a multinational force of the right kind, they will most definitely require aid, and they need a viable path to a Palestinian state. Add to that that Harris is meeting with the opposition leader in Israel. Palestinian Authority leaders have stepped down and no matter what they say about why it makes room for new leadership while also giving at least an impression of reform. If you put all this together I think it means that they think they have their ducks lined up for a cease fire to move towards actual peace or at least a long lasting cease fire. I think many more of our tax dollars are headed towards this project.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •