starting strength gym
Page 3035 of 3047 FirstFirst ... 20352535293529853025303330343035303630373045 ... LastLast
Results 30,341 to 30,350 of 30465

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/sta...VhnSA-UeQ&s=19

I know we're not Twitter fans here but look at the docs she posted. Apparently, the FBI was not only authorized to use deadly force at the Mar A Lago raid but was also prepared to engage the Secret Service. Why on earth would such rules of engagement be issued? Did they hope to actually use that force? I mean, even people who don't like the man must admit he's hardly a physical threat.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    There are still competent, good people in the military and DoD. They're just buried under a pile of BS.
    This becomes less and less true every day. There was an especially large dip as a result of the vaxx mandate culling. That was a huge event. What remains is a more and more compliant state violence force, ready and willing to enforce any order given to them.

The vibe is getting almost as bad as Abraham arguing with God to save Sodom and Gomorrah from destruction if he can find 50 righteous men within the city walls. Naturally, he bargains: 45? 40? How about 30? 20? 10? And God says "Okay, sure. lol".

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Donaldson View Post
    Looking that up, I now know that Aussies call termites "white ants". I guess I learned something today.
    They look white that is for sure, I use to see plenty of them in power poles (ours are hardwood) when I was working for the energy authority. A pole would get a regular inspection and treatment to prolong the life of the pole. Creosote was used to coat the pole then that was stopped as creosote fumes were a health hazard, then they pressure treated poles with copper napthenate, the green stuff. Of course later on the "managers" worked out that regular inspection cost too much so they cut back on the inspections, so you can guess what happened. I could go up to a pole and push the screwdriver right up to the hilt. Falling poles in the bush fire season are deadly. However the same process can and is happening within out left leaning Government, hence the term "white anting".

Grab a coffee this will be a long but worthwhile read, you'll finish it with an empty cold mug.

The American Right Grows Up, by Gregory Hood - The Unz Review

Auron MacIntyre is one half of what ails the world currently, the “Total state” or the collation of the managerial class or “globalists” (The other half being marxism which he doesn’t touch on much, but there’s always James Lindsey for that)
    Plus I also like him because he has an anti hitler moustache. Currently it’s unacceptable to grow a moustache in the centre of your mouth only. Should he ever become a global tyrant, the rest of the moustache real estate will become similarly tainted. As someone who struggles to grow a manly amount of upper lip hair I will benefit greatly from this.

However, I am reminded of Winston Smith’s feeble protest in 1984 that the spirit of man will somehow defeat the Party. The Total State has proven able to eradicate entire identifies once thought immutable (such as white Southern identity) within just a few years and legitimize practices (such as child “transgenderism”) that would have sparked revolt not long ago.
    Probably the darkest part of the article, I’d also add to this list of liquidated ethnicities the ethnic English or Cockney group, and closer to home the “Aussie larrikin” however this was hardly a formed ethnic identity, more of a short lived cultural trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Grab a coffee this will be a long but worthwhile read, you'll finish it with an empty cold mug.

The American Right Grows Up, by Gregory Hood - The Unz Review

Auron MacIntyre is one half of what ails the world currently, the “Total state” or the collation of the managerial class or “globalists” (The other half being marxism which he doesn’t touch on much, but there’s always James Lindsey for that)
    Plus I also like him because he has an anti hitler moustache. Currently it’s unacceptable to grow a moustache in the centre of your mouth only. Should he ever become a global tyrant, the rest of the moustache real estate will become similarly tainted. As someone who struggles to grow a manly amount of upper lip hair I will benefit greatly from this.

Probably the darkest part of the article, I’d also add to this list of liquidated ethnicities the ethnic English or Cockney group, and closer to home the “Aussie larrikin” however this was hardly a formed ethnic identity, more of a short lived cultural trend.
    Auron is very smart. His gif at the Blaze is well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This becomes less and less true every day. There was an especially large dip as a result of the vaxx mandate culling. That was a huge event. What remains is a more and more compliant state violence force, ready and willing to enforce any order given to them.

The vibe is getting almost as bad as Abraham arguing with God to save Sodom and Gomorrah from destruction if he can find 50 righteous men within the city walls. Naturally, he bargains: 45? 40? How about 30? 20? 10? And God says "Okay, sure. lol".
    You are correct that competence and talent is eroding, but the effect is more weighted towards the comfort-seeking. They're not the sort willing to line people up in a warehouse and shoot them. They can't handle their email being down.

The net effect is more of a slow, grinding halt. The people who will do evil are already there, and good luck to them trying to get around that bureaucratic chasm or accomplishing anything outside of their geographic bubbles of power.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    You are correct that competence and talent is eroding, but the effect is more weighted towards the comfort-seeking. They're not the sort willing to line people up in a warehouse and shoot them. They can't handle their email being down.
    This is widely na´ve for a variety of reasons, both conceptually and in practice.

Firstly you only need 1 person to pull the trigger, the rest just bring the people in or hold them down/tie them up first.

For a more historical look here's a brief follow up essay by Milgram after his famous experiments.
    The perils of obedience

It's short but highly informative and goes into detail about specific subjects in the experiments.

For a more contempary example, consider all the people and even parents that forced masks on struggling and unwilling children over the last few years. How many Parents did that to their own children? What do you think they'd do to someone else's children?

And on a conceptual level, what makes you think these "good guys" in the police/military are going to stand up?
    Lets take an example and use our very own Based Barbarian, Anticausal, no doubt he has an extensive file with numerous intelligence agencies. Lets say that someone decides he's a LiTeRaL NaZi and decides to arrange a swat team to arrest him in his home, since he lives in a deep red county all of his local Swat guys are "good guys"

The scenario will go something like this. Those good guys will leave their families in the morning and turn up to work and see AC's face with the dossier of his alleged crimes with the instructions "intelligence believes he is the ring leader of a white supremacist neo nazi group that is in the process of formenting armed revolt against the US, serve this arrest warrant at this address today"
    At what point will they stand up and refuse to follow those orders?

Is it when they take the intelligence home and review it for themselves over the next few weeks?

Is it when they raid his house and see his extensive library and lack of anything criminal and decide to take the cuffs off and go home? Or will it be when he points out that he is innocent and that they are acting as jack booted stormtroopers following orders?

Help me out here, at what point do you envisage the "good guys" making the call to stand up and make a stand?

The banality of evil is just that, banal. It's just going to be some bored and overworked dude acting as a cog in the machine unwittingly committing a small enough part of evil that they don't notice.

Just saw this: LGBTQ = Let's Get Biden To Quit. Might catch on.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    For a more contempary example, consider all the people and even parents that forced masks on struggling and unwilling children over the last few years. How many Parents did that to their own children? What do you think they'd do to someone else's children?

And on a conceptual level, what makes you think these "good guys" in the police/military are going to stand up?
    Lets take an example and use our very own Based Barbarian, Anticausal, no doubt he has an extensive file with numerous intelligence agencies. Lets say that someone decides he's a LiTeRaL NaZi and decides to arrange a swat team to arrest him in his home, since he lives in a deep red county all of his local Swat guys are "good guys"

The banality of evil is just that, banal. It's just going to be some bored and overworked dude acting as a cog in the machine unwittingly committing a small enough part of evil that they don't notice.
    That last line is good, Subby, except I don't even know if we can call it evil. Probably it's indifference + something else I can't put my finger on yet. Recall that saying that indifference is worse than hate because with hate you at least still care on some level about the person.

With those mask mandates on trains in Moscow you had some workers who were indifferent, they forced you to put your mask back on even though they whispered off to the side that they disagreed with the rule and thought it was a bunch of bullshit, too.
    But then you had the workers who took joy in catching you letting your mask slip down to your chin, they got joy out of it, they wanted to seek you out and the last thing on their mind was to consider leaving you the fuck alone. Did they really fear for their job security? Is that their excuse for literally seeking you out to make an example out of you? I doubt they got bonuses for all the non-compliant who they harassed into masking up (same goes for those police in state parks in the States BTW)!
    Some kids in high school who were hall monitors got joy out of catching kids in the hall who were minding their own business but playing hookey. Is this some innate character trait people have from birth, or is it just that "something else" + indifference that all of us have, which gets amplified when we feel unsafe or a herd instinct and are given the opportunity to act on it?
    I don't know if it's an innate character flaw some are born with or just an amplification of indifference or herd mentality + __that smthg else____ that gets SWAT members and Karens and over-enthusiastic public transport mask-checkers acting like this, but that's definitely the same key trait that bureaucrats and politicians and people who love nanny-state policies also have! And you're right, Subby (unfortunately!), that a lack of desire to take initiative will be enough to stop them when they are given orders to go serve a warrant on [anticausal].

starting strength coach development program
    Explosive emails show top NIH adviser deleted records, used 'secret' back channels to help Fauci evade COVID transparency

some excerpts

NIH senior adviser Dr. David Morens improperly conducted official government business from his private email account and solicited help from the NIH’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) office to dodge records requests, according to emails revealed in a memo by the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, which The Post obtained Wednesday.

“I learned from our foia [sic] lady here how to make emails disappear after I am foia’d [sic] but before the search starts,” Morens wrote in a Feb. 24, 2021, email. “Plus I deleted most of those earlier emails after sending them to gmail [sic].”

In the most shocking exchange, on May 28, 2021, NIH’s Office of the General Counsel instructed the agency’s FOIA office to “not release anything having to do with EcoHealth Alliance/WIV,” referring to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“[T]here is no worry about FOIAs. I can either send stuff to Tony on his private gmail [sic], or hand it to him at work or at his house,” Morens wrote in an April 21, 2021, email. “He is too smart to let colleagues send him stuff that could cause trouble.”

“We are all smart enough to know to never have smoking guns, and if we did we wouldn’t put them in emails and if we found them we’d delete them,” read a June 16, 2020, email sent just two months after EcoHealth’s Wuhan grant was initially suspended.
    I think its funny these boomers really think email on federal servers is "deleted". Their incompetence is staggering at every level.

On Oct. 5, 2021, in an email sent days before the NIH would acknowledge EcoHealth funded the risky virus experiments in Wuhan, Daszak leaned on Morens to have “the NIH FoIA [sic] group actually help reduce the scope and make some useful redactions” about the grant.

The 35-page memo by subcommittee majority staff also suggests Fauci, Morens’ former boss at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), participated “in a conspiracy amongst the highest levels” of the agency to “hide” and potentially “destroy official records regarding the origins of COVID-19.”

Morens appeared before the subcommittee Wednesday afternoon to testify about his boasts of destroying “smoking gun” emails about the COVID-19 pandemic, which one former grant fraud investigator told The Post had been “flagrant and intentional misconduct.”

“He has violated the ethical standards of conduct for executive branch employees and has potentially violated criminal law,” said Diane Cutler, an ex-investigator for the US Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General.

Both Republicans and Democrats on the panel were united in their denunciations of Morens.

The NIAID senior scientific adviser even laughed off damning emails of his “back channel” talks with Fauci as a “joke” and insisted they had nothing to do with FOIA queries.

Another shocking exchange on May 28, 2021, shows that NIH’s Office of the General Counsel instructed the agency’s FOIA office to “not release anything having to do with EcoHealth Alliance/WIV.”

Alarmingly, the emails released Wednesday show Morens lightheartedly discussed getting “a kickback” for his assistance to the disgraced Manhattan-based EcoHealth Alliance, which funded experiments on novel bat coronaviruses at the WIV between 2014 and 2021.

“Do I get a kickback???? Too much fooking money,” Morens joked with Daszak after EcoHealth secured a $7.5 million grant in August 2020. “I just hope it doesn’t culminate in 5 years in Federal jail, or even Chinese ‘re-education camp.'”

When asked after the hearing whether Morens opened himself to criminal prosecution based on his false statements, Wenstrup told reporters: “Yes.”
    These fucks broke the law, knew it, tried to cover it, broke every ethical medical standard known both in research and in the subsequent vaxx rollout, and laugh about it to themselves.

They killed a million fucking people and literally made every human on the plant sick to varying degrees playing god in their little lab experiments.

They caused untold economic pain through the same and through their lockdowns, masks, and vaccine mandates - again for the entire fucking planet.

The time for indictments is here and now. We should do more, but alas we need to be more civilized than these animals, although they don't deserve such treatment.