starting strength gym
Page 3045 of 3061 FirstFirst ... 20452545294529953035304330443045304630473055 ... LastLast
Results 30,441 to 30,450 of 30609

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #30441
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South of France
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    I think this is not getting the attention it deserves: Saudi Arabia's petro-dollar exit: A global finance paradigm shift

    IPB

  2. #30442
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I don't intend to be rude but I think this post perfectly encapsulates the mindset that leads to the current problems we are in.

    The "left" has virtue signalling, which is the cause of most of their problems and self defeats, normal people have "purity spiralling" which is the corresponding equivalent.

    In your post you've identified a problem, (there is no real avatar for populism) accepted and proclaimed that the destruction of your country not only is inevitable but a good thing as well as stated that the solution (Tucker being an avatar) isn't good enough because of an association he has. He's not pure enough to be perfect.

    Part of the reason the left is ascendent is because their moral ideology deals with virtue signalling by embracing it as fuel for continued progress, the dialectic always moves left, the right side of history is always tomorrow. So someone showing insufficient virtue isn't a problem because you can always jump on the next thing. It is a circular wheel so it keeps on moving.

    The right just takes someone not being perfect and reverts back to square one. There is no strategic movement in a direction towards a vision. Ideally it would be a compromise of trade offs with the understanding that nothing or nobody is perfect, but we can assess trade offs of imperfections to work towards something that works, or maintains what works.
    Subby what you describe is why the right is where it is. Constantly picking the less evil person and constantly giving up ground. You can't gain ground if all of your guys don't hold your values. The right needs to come together. The problem is our candidate wouldn't have a chance. They wouldn't even be allowed to run. The media would fear-porn people into submission. There is no solution.

  3. #30443
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    54,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    I think this is not getting the attention it deserves: Saudi Arabia's petro-dollar exit: A global finance paradigm shift
    It will be getting no attention from the state media here.

  4. #30444
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I don't intend to be rude but I think this post perfectly encapsulates the mindset that leads to the current problems we are in.

    The "left" has virtue signalling, which is the cause of most of their problems and self defeats, normal people have "purity spiralling" which is the corresponding equivalent.

    In your post you've identified a problem, (there is no real avatar for populism) accepted and proclaimed that the destruction of your country not only is inevitable but a good thing as well as stated that the solution (Tucker being an avatar) isn't good enough because of an association he has. He's not pure enough to be perfect.

    Part of the reason the left is ascendent is because their moral ideology deals with virtue signalling by embracing it as fuel for continued progress, the dialectic always moves left, the right side of history is always tomorrow. So someone showing insufficient virtue isn't a problem because you can always jump on the next thing. It is a circular wheel so it keeps on moving.

    The right just takes someone not being perfect and reverts back to square one. There is no strategic movement in a direction towards a vision. Ideally it would be a compromise of trade offs with the understanding that nothing or nobody is perfect, but we can assess trade offs of imperfections to work towards something that works, or maintains what works.
    The pessimism is annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    The Great Replacement has happened. Past tense. It is very, very bleak to witness in real-time in your own homeland. These are the towns and places you used to recognise, and that is the depressing part.
    Obviously, that is complete nonsense. Even you still have a whiter population than we do. Whites are not even close to being replaced, even though the genocidal intent is clearly there. And the intent to mix the world into a single shade of brown is indisputable.

    But you are correct and justified to recognize the damage and death caused by this hybrid warfare being waged on white people. Those towns and places you speak of were, indeed, bombed. But the war is not at all close to being over.

    They are in an advantaged position because they launched a slow rolled, mostly covert surprise attack on Western civilization. All other things equal, the one to hit first always has the advantage. But the vast majority of whites still haven't even figured out what the fuck is going on. When it's over, trust me, they'll know. Even the cuckiest, urban hipster, liberal white you can imagine will know.

    I understand that the whole "wake people up" thing gets tiresome, but when there is a clear and obvious genocidal intent aimed at them coming from the powerful elite of a certain ethnic group, I feel an obligation to try and make it known. And to make it know that it can and will be defeated.

    --

    chutzpah.jpg

    Isn't it breathtaking how they rub it in your face while simultaneously telling you it's a "conspiracy theory".

  5. #30445
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That_guy_Over_there View Post
    Subby what you describe is why the right is where it is. Constantly picking the less evil person and constantly giving up ground. You can't gain ground if all of your guys don't hold your values. The right needs to come together. The problem is our candidate wouldn't have a chance. They wouldn't even be allowed to run. The media would fear-porn people into submission. There is no solution.
    A group of Guys who hold half my values are better than the plurality holding none of my values.

    I don't expect a candidate to hold my views 100%, that's not possible unless I were to run myself.

  6. #30446
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    54,119

    Default

    This is very good objective psychiatry, rare these days:

    https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketP...ef%20FINAL.pdf

    Sorry to be so blunt, but how would you handle a conversation between yourself and a parent who says their girl child is actually a boy? If you rape the child and get her pregnant, will that change the parent's mind?

  7. #30447
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    112

    Default

    They are going to try this again with bird flu, dont allow it. Oh by the way its also probably a lab leak.

    birx-brained on bird flu - by el gato malo - bad cattitude
    Quote From Brix's book: "No sooner had we convinced the Trump administration to implement our version of a two-week shutdown than I was trying to figure out how to extend it. Fifteen Days to Slow the Spread was a start, but I knew it would be just that. I didn’t have the numbers in front of me yet to make the case for extending it longer, but I had two weeks to get them."

    Do not allow them to attempt to destroy the world...again.

    No masks, no lockdowns, no shots. NONE of it worked the first time.

    In the immortal words of Pete Townsend,
    Just like yesterday
    Then I'll get on my knees and pray
    We don't get fooled again

  8. #30448
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    I think this is not getting the attention it deserves: Saudi Arabia's petro-dollar exit: A global finance paradigm shift

    IPB
    Obviously it was spot on because they’ve already taken it down.

  9. #30449
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    54,119

    Default

    So they have. I should get better at copying this shit and pasting it into the post.

  10. #30450
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,406

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    So they have. I should get better at copying this shit and pasting it into the post.
    Here's an archive of the article: https://archive.is/w4gKl

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •