starting strength gym
Page 370 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2703203603683693703713723804204708701370 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    This guy and darrow are soul mates: It went well till the end. Lol KCMO - Stephanie McCracken

Quote Originally Posted by darrowdisciple View Post
    The knee on the neck proves intent to kill because the neck is an area of the body everyone knows contains vital structures, and that pressure on it can kill a person, particularly a person who’s saying they can’t breathe. The fact he could summon enough breath to utter those words means he was saying “I can’t breathe normally,” disproving the ridiculous idea he was somehow “faking” his inability to breathe.
    This is some Reddit-level forensic analysis. The neck has some vital stuff in it so putting a knee on Floyd's neck means Chauvin intended to kill the guy?

The really scary part of reading darrow is that someone probably gave him a diploma at some point in his life. He might have even convinced a some chick to be his girlfriend. There's a non-0 chance that there are a bunch of little mini-darrows running around right now. How does that make you feel?

Good joke. Regarding legal intent, keep in mind the prosecution need not prove that Chauvin intended to kill Floyd, but only that Chauvin intentionally committed an act that he reasonably knew could lead to death. The knee to the neck of a person in Floyd’s status meets that legal standard quite easily, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    This is some Reddit-level forensic analysis. The neck has some vital stuff in it so putting a knee on Floyd's neck means Chauvin intended to kill the guy?

The really scary part of reading darrow is that someone probably gave him a diploma at some point in his life. He might have even convinced a some chick to be his girlfriend. There's a non-0 chance that there are a bunch of little mini-darrows running around right now. How does that make you feel?
    Almost as bad as knowing Whitmer is the governor of Michigan.

Since Floyd appears not to be resisting, at least for the nearly three minutes after Chauvin was told there was no pulse at the wrist, and during which time Floyd was motionless and silent, what do you suppose Chauvin’s intent was in continuing to compress Floyd’s neck with his knee? There would seem to be a limited universe of answers, and an even more limited universe of innocent answers.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    I tried to start a thread on the Floyd case here but it wasn't accepted. Since I see it's now part of this discussion I want to know if anyone heard they both worked at the same club in that town as security. One commentator on Fox suggested that Floyd may have known something he shouldn't have and may have been killed for that reason.
    I heard this rumor today (waiting in line somewhere in town), that they knew each other for 17 years through a common place of employment. Guy talking said the story was plausible, given that he grew to know certain cops when he bounced for a bar in town. He’d hand off rowdies to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    Or perhaps they want him to be acquitted triggering more riots.

Attorney General Keith Ellison:

His son:
    Jeremiah Ellison @jeremiah4northI hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Almost as bad as knowing Whitmer is the governor of Michigan.
    Fraulein Whittmer has now conveniently ignored all the social distancing guidelines that were so important just a few weeks ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JennSchan...-up-dont-shoot

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I heard this rumor today (waiting in line somewhere in town), that they knew each other for 17 years through a common place of employment. Guy talking said the story was plausible, given that he grew to know certain cops when he bounced for a bar in town. He’d hand off rowdies to them.
    I mentioned this the day after the event occurred. There may be an angle there for the 2nd degree.

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    Fraulein Whittmer has now conveniently ignored all the social distancing guidelines that were so important just a few weeks ago.
    The governor of Michigan is walking down the street repeating the lie from Ferguson. Is there nothing these people will not say?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by darrowdisciple View Post
    The knee on the neck proves intent to kill because the neck is an area of the body everyone knows contains vital structures, and that pressure on it can kill a person, particularly a person who’s saying they can’t breathe. The fact he could summon enough breath to utter those words means he was saying “I can’t breathe normally,” disproving the ridiculous idea he was somehow “faking” his inability to breathe.
    Beyond a reasonable doubt. That is likely to fail.