starting strength gym
Page 401 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3013513913994004014024034114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Tucker Carlson is absolutely fantastic recently. If he ever goes, what would be the point of FOX News?

I think he is the last voice left in MSM.

"Tell the truth. If you show any weakness, they will crush you."

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...51261934030852

Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenDonut View Post
    Make Chaz Great Again! I couldn't stop laughing at this. There have been reports of increased 911 calls to this area with no response. This is better than any movie or "reality" TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You are assuming that the children tearing down the statues now are going to win.

And from NYC Health, here is an excellent overview of the history of The Pandemic: COVID-19: Data Summary - NYC Health
    N.b. the tiny footnote on how data collection differs between the City and the state. Subtle dig right there.

There is no love lost between Manhattan and Albany. If you’ve never seen two very stubborn and very stupid Italians fight before, you owe yourselves to check out the continuing adventures of DeBlasio and Cuomo. They are trying to prove who has the bigger small dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Tucker Carlson is absolutely fantastic recently. If he ever goes, what would be the point of FOX News?
    Scott Adams will be on Tucker Carlson tonight (Friday 6/12).

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    Make Chaz Great Again! I couldn't stop laughing at this. There have been reports of increased 911 calls to this area with no response. This is better than any movie or "reality" TV show.
    I really hope Trump leaves these kids alone. This is very entertaining. I like how the first thing they did was put up a wall.

I really hope Trump leaves these kids alone. This is very entertaining. I like how the first thing they did was put up a wall.
    Agreed. There is a very large population of Seattle that just rolls their eyes at this and is being highly entertained. But there is a dark side and that is the sheer corruption and ineptitude of our mayor and governor.

Of course, there are PLENTY here who do not approve of the new country but are nevertheless completely onboard with the Left messaging. After decades of living in a once nice area, it has become untenable for me.

Decisions, decisions...

One aspect of the entertainment is that Seattle voted for just this sort of shit. I'm very happy that they get to see the logical conclusion.

[QUOTE=Mark Rippetoe;1776025]They put up a wall using barriers that Seattle paid for, posted armed guards at the border who check IDs, and are keeping track of those they let in. Sounds vaguely familiar.

One aspect of the entertainment is that Seattle voted for just this sort of shit. I'm very happy that they get to see the logical conclusion.
    Yes, they most certainly did. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next election cycle. If it is more of the status quo, all hope is lost.

starting strength coach development program
    This assumes the ability of introspection, which I doubt they are capable of. More likely they will find ways of pointing fingers at the system, America’s inherent evil, old white men, patriarchy, etc, etc.