starting strength gym
Page 408 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 3083583984064074084094104184585089081408 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    ... Dominick (insert Italian surname here)...
    Geez whitey, probably “Dominic”.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    New Mexico today:
    https://twitter.com/LivesMorgoth/sta...12139812995072

AntiFa started yelling "kill him!" Blue t-shirt guy defended himself with his firearm, attacker got shot. AntiFa screamed and ran away. Arrests made.
    In all the videos surrounding this event, I cannot find one single black person.

This is not about racial anything. It's a professional (paid) insurgency of crazy white people.

“To destroy a people, you must first sever their roots.” – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, author of The Gulag Archipelago“

In other news, Trump announced a rally here (Arizona) next Tuesday. Since then the fake news declared us a hot spot, the Gallegos and Sinema are going on a daily Twitter campaign to try and mandate mask wearing here. Meanwhile deaths are flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    In all the videos surrounding this event, I cannot find one single black person.

This is not about racial anything. It's a professional (paid) insurgency of crazy white people.

“To destroy a people, you must first sever their roots.” – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, author of The Gulag Archipelago“
    More Solzhenitsyn.

Alternate view:
    https://twitter.com/SALIDmag/status/1272962710989307909

The fact you didn't see an African American face in the crowd doesn't mean the whole movement, and each of of these "events" including this one, is not racially motivated. I saw a fair few Hispanic faces in the crowd, but that's irrelevant at this point.

Two things are clear: First, none of this is about achieving some sense of social equality for ethnic minorities. Secondly, more crucially, it is anti-white. It is about destroying what we have built, and when that no longer pleases the mob, it will be about destroying dissenters. They can't deescalate this level of violence now. It will only worsen.

Just in case you're still wondering if this about race...

A compilation of statements made by college professors - such as "When is it OK to kill whites?" "Kill cops, kill all white people, kill the straights" and "white people are conditioned to commit mass murder"
    https://twitter.com/Henrik_Palmgren/...80892483543053

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Alternate view:
    https://twitter.com/SALIDmag/status/1272962710989307909

The fact you didn't see an African American face in the crowd doesn't mean the whole movement, and each of of these "events" including this one, is not racially motivated. I saw a fair few Hispanic faces in the crowd, but that's irrelevant at this point.

Two things are clear: First, none of this is about achieving some sense of social equality for ethnic minorities. Secondly, more crucially, it is anti-white. It is about destroying what we have built, and when that no longer pleases the mob, it will be about destroying dissenters. They can't deescalate this level of violence now. It will only worsen.

Just in case you're still wondering if this about race...

A compilation of statements made by college professors - such as "When is it OK to kill whites?" "Kill cops, kill all white people, kill the straights" and "white people are conditioned to commit mass murder"
    https://twitter.com/Henrik_Palmgren/...80892483543053
    When studying novels, my high school teacher would yell at me "Kitsuma, you are stuck in the plot level!".

Matt, I think you are stuck in the plot level here. Like Covid19 wasn't really about a virus, this isn't really about Race.

This is 100% about Control. They NEED for you to focus on race. Don't fall for it.

Excellent point, Kitsuma.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    In other news, Trump announced a rally here (Arizona) next Tuesday. Since then the fake news declared us a hot spot, the Gallegos and Sinema are going on a daily Twitter campaign to try and mandate mask wearing here. Meanwhile deaths are flat.
    My family and I just keep a shitty mask in the car we reuse when we go out. I hate even wearing that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    This is 100% about Control. They NEED for you to focus on race. Don't fall for it.
    Do you want to know the best way to get control of a nation? Turn it from being a relatively homogeneous nation into a multi-ethnic territory and divide it from within.

starting strength coach development program
    YouTube - The Moment LARRY ELDER changed DAVE RUBINS Mind Forever (Systemic Racism)