starting strength gym
Page 460 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3604104504584594604614624705105609601460 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    I disagree. The unelected planners can take their first pie in the sky cut at planning and exercise their ideal imaginations to arrive at the perfect process from their "perfect" models.

But at some point, the elected executive management has to put their seal of imprimatur on that. If THOSE clowns don't exercise some judgment and critical thinking and quash the perfect plan and scale it back to something less intrusive and damaging, then THAT is where the problem resides.

When the executives hide behind SCIENCE(!) as their fig leaf for action, it is either mere cowardice, mendacity, or stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Is Ghislaine Maxwell a "central planner"?
    You are going to have to decrypt this for me. I suppose it seems a cogent point to you, but I am clueless as to what you are getting at. Even if this is something of a departure from the topics discussed so far.
    The open-source information available points to Ghislaine Maxwell being part of a sophisticated blackmail operation. Have you considered that many of our most powerful politicians and bureaucrats (government & scientific) are compromised and controlled? This type of blackmail is just ONE of the MANY mechanisms of control. For example, there's also positive control...$$. Fauci seems to be one who benefits financially in exchange for his scientific integrity.

Sure, we can vote politicians out of office. But, chances are, their replacement will be compromised in short order.

Thus, We have to address the "unelected central planners" and their MANY tentacles of control...and stop pretending they don't exist.

More importantly, how about powerful non-elected officials like judges & alphabet agency officials? We can't vote them out. And, look at what happens to a President when he attempts to "drain the swamp".

I leave you with this Image capture: Flight Log Epstein Island
    Original source of this image is:
    United States Court of Appeals for Second Circuit, page 562 of the linked PDF, which is page 429 of 648 from the Case 18-28688, Document #278.

Open-source researchers believe this John Roberts is our Supreme Court Justice. I have no idea, time will tell...unless the case is again blocked by Southern District of NY. It was unblocked when Barr requested Trump fire SDNY Prosecutor Geoffrey Berman. Ghislaine Maxwell was then arrested. The hilarious twist is that now we learn the (lawandcrime.com) new Prosecuting Attorney for the case is Jim Comey's daughter, Maurene Comey. And, btw, one of the victims claims the FBI sat on the evidence since 1996.

Full circle to your comment above: there was a time I thought like you. I now believe that thinking is naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Berry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Fauci says it’s going to be very disturbing. No predictions, just very disturbing.

As if our new common life isn’t already very disturbing? I suppose it wouldn’t be, if we suspended critical faculties and just accepted it.

And if this is a war, there’s no Hitler to topple. There are no clear exit criteria.

But there is a Hydra. The various bits of hysteria can be variously rearranged to continue this state of affairs for many years, if not indefinitely.

And this RIGHT HERE is what keeps me drinking.

Real fucking scary. This is the reason for my despair.

sb
    If I accepted the view of many here...that all of this is random incompetence, I would be drinking too.

Instead, it all makes complete sense to me, and I believe there is an operation underway to take our country back, dismantle the "controller's" power structure, awaken the brainwashed population, and destroy the weaponized media. Thus far, coffee is my drink and saving my business is my focus.

My inexpensive (cheap) bourbon collection is on stand-by.

Scott Jensen, family physician, state senator (MN), responding to charges.

Scott Jensen talks back | Power Line

His video was available in the above link early this morning. Now, you'll have to go his facebook page at @SenatorJensen. Who knows, by the time this is posted, it may have been removed.

He is "guilty" of trying to provide some context in comparing coronavirus with the flu and questioning the completion of death certificates.

Good for Dr. Jensen for making this video. I'm getting really tired of people not seeing this situation for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    A lot of these people don't even know who the statues actually were. I've seen instances where someone was vocally very much for tear a statue down and when questioned as to why had to honestly admit they had no idea who it was.
    This is old news at this point, but I was just thinking about it. Isn't it hilariously ironic that Stevie Ray Vaughan's greatest inspiration was Jimi Hendrix?

Though I'm sure some would call his covers of Little Wing and Voodoo Chile to be oppressive in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    The open-source information available points to Ghislaine Maxwell being part of a sophisticated blackmail operation. Have you considered that many of our most powerful politicians and bureaucrats (government & scientific) are compromised and controlled? This type of blackmail is just ONE of the MANY mechanisms of control. For example, there's also positive control...$$. Fauci seems to be one who benefits financially in exchange for his scientific integrity.

Sure, we can vote politicians out of office. But, chances are, their replacement will be compromised in short order.
    Whitney Webb was just on the Tim Dillon Show, talking about Ghislaine, and her father Robert Maxwell who was ex-Mossad and had a state funeral in Israel, where he was buried in Jersalem's Mount of Olives. She delves into all of the Maxwell/Epstein links, which includes Trump, Barr, Derschowitz, Wexner, the Clintons, and the rest.

IMO Whitney has the best information on this whole dizzying web of intrigue: YouTube

Strangely enough, Andy Stewart AKA Chef Andy, the former personal chef for Esptein (also formerly worked for Wexner), whom Maria Farmer said had 'everything' on all of them - died "peacefully in his sleep" on April 7, amid the COVID-19 restrictions, just as Farmer's lawyers were looking to subpoena him. Only he and the maids were allowed to be on site when the Clintons arrived at the Epstein residence.

Ghislaine Maxwell's random friend, Laura Goldman, just came onto British TV (6th July) to try to paint Ghislaine as a 'victim' of the manipulating Epstein. Piers Morgan warning:
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schexnayder View Post
    This is old news at this point, but I was just thinking about it. Isn't it hilariously ironic that Stevie Ray Vaughan's greatest inspiration was Jimi Hendrix?

Though I'm sure some would call his covers of Little Wing and Voodoo Chile to be oppressive in some way.
    Are you saying these untermenschen pulled down a statue of SRV?!

It's like that movie Idiocracy blended with the Mau-Mau.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrsson View Post
    Are you saying these untermenschen pulled down a statue of SRV?!
    Fucking pussies didn't pull it down. Fucking pussies just sprayed some illegible shit on it. A child's tantrum, a child who should have been spanked by his parents long ago. Millions of them, all across the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Fucking pussies didn't pull it down. Fucking pussies just sprayed some illegible shit on it. A child's tantrum, a child who should have been spanked by his parents long ago. Millions of them, all across the world.
    "Oh Discipline, where art thou?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    But Coach, if I spank my kids, I will very likely be recorded on an iPhone - by someone who doesn't have kids, of course - and end up the subject of much criticism on various social media.

Comments will be made. News articles will be written, and The View will interview a child psychiatrist and somehow link it to Trump.

starting strength coach development program
    "People of Age" please. You must capitalize the 'A'

https://twitter.com/TennyTennison2/s...173760/photo/1