starting strength gym
Page 528 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 2842847851852652752852953053857862810281528 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    What a great analysis; I plan to share it with friends. It kind of shows also how dealing with this stuff with politeness and law-abiding-ness, like we did with PC culture in the 90s, ABCDLGBT, single mom exhaltation, and all the other anti-social movements the left has brought us, has gotten us no "victories" and no relief from the madness. There Must Be a New Way Forward.

Thank you, Kitsuma!
    Thanks for reading it, Nich. Democrats are the ones who need to read it, research history and THINK. Most people are NOT true believers in Marxism. It's all trendy and cute until they find themselves in a cage because they wear glasses (a sign of education).

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Four years ago, one would say, crazy talk. Sure they are butt hurt, but such is politics. 6 months ago, one would say, this is getting dangerously extreme but rational heads usually prevail. Now one says, it’s actually happening, denial is peril.

The American Mind essay is not pablum, it is a fundamental illustration of Occam. Any forecasts in how this resolves in the next few years?
    They did not listen...they did not know how
    Perhaps they'll listen now.

Bitchute: COVID911 - INSURGENCY

At this point, I am willing to make the following bet - when the actual results are tallied a few years down the road, you will see a striking correlation with the number of fatalities and the real estate prices in any given area affected. The higher the real estate prices, the likelier mom and dad are to be persuaded to go to nursing homes, where they run a much higher risk of dying from pretty much anything, let alone Covid19. I just don't expect the liberal elites forming the public opinion to be so frank about the great sin of our times to report on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Ties a lot of things together.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Calm your fuckin' tits. The rioting is burning down the people who voted for it. We're still a ways out from meaningful economic collapse... however avoidable or not it maybe.
    It's Postmodernism and Marxism sure, but now you're seeing the effects of what a few people in positions of power in many institutions can do.
    Imagine what might happen if we fired these people and went back to work.
    I agree with the poster you were responding to. It needs to be taken very seriously, but handled intelligently. If this were simply a potential economic collapse, we would pull through. But, it is a coup.

The system has been altered in such a way that it has become impossible to address the root causes of our problems by "playing fair" or "voting for change". If the Marxists and conservative conformists lose the vote in Novermber, it will only be a temporary reprieve.

We should at the current time encourage the Marxists to show people what they truly are and what they want. The more they have the microphone and can riot unimpeded, the better. However, the problem will not go away; a time will come when it must be addressed. It might be in 6 months or it might be in 10 years, but the time will come.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    I've watched as groups and individuals who do do something have generally been left entirely to their own devices when they do take a stand and wind up getting arrested or something.
    Exactly, George.
    The purple-haired Anti-Fa and their brown-skinned supporters (recent immigrant NYC lawyer lady who molotov'ed a cop car) get let off the hook by our judges, while the two Proud Boys in NYC from a few years back who defended a MAGA gathering from anarchists get tossed in jail.

Mr. Rippetoe keeps asking why the "sheeple" put on their masks, close their stores, and shut up-

Why would any Patriot who "gets it," especially if he is of middle-class or lesser means, fight this Cold War, Rip, especially when the top echelons of MAGA are filled with sleazy turncoats (choose your own from the multitude of examples country-wide, at every level of gubmint) who will defend us only with mealy-mouthed platitudes as the State throws its executive weight upon us, and the Culture unleashes its Cancel Carnivores?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's indeed sickening. The only way is to go into the room and see your dying relative. It's a "I'll do what I have to do, you do what you have to do" situation. What's more important, being nice to the help or comforting your dying grandpa? Sometimes these things are tough.

And they are the product of Pieces of Shit like this: D.C. Exempts Lawmakers, Government Employees From New Mask Order
    The double standard is just so glaring. I can't wrap my head around how this isn't sparking a giant wave of outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I agree with the poster you were responding to.
    I had the impression the OP was trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Calm your fuckin' tits. The rioting is burning down the people who voted for it. We're still a ways out from meaningful economic collapse... however avoidable or not it maybe.

It's Postmodernism and Marxism sure, but now you're seeing the effects of what a few people in positions of power in many institutions can do.

Imagine what might happen if we fired these people and went back to work.
    Calm my fucking tits are you serious? We are 26 Trillion dollars in debt for no discernible reason and our economy is at 80% at best. We're losing to China, all our leaders have it in the behest of our interest to destroy our country and you want me to calm my tits? Put on your invisible clothes and keep clinging to your invisible American superiority slave, I'm out. I'm giving you the answers, you just won't like the answers I'm giving you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Exactly, George.
    The purple-haired Anti-Fa and their brown-skinned supporters (recent immigrant NYC lawyer lady who molotov'ed a cop car) get let off the hook by our judges, while the two Proud Boys in NYC from a few years back who defended a MAGA gathering from anarchists get tossed in jail.
    That was one of the cases i was thinking of. The one dude is married to a black gal and has two kids with her, but is in jail for hate crimes when even the pussy Antifa folks they duked it out with didn't press charges. So called conservatives are nowhere to be found for help because the "R" word was thrown in there by the Left....and you can do just about anything to these folks but the "R" word is kryptonite.

Still not as powerful as charges of Ant-Jewishism, but it'll get the job done.

starting strength coach development program
    These are the people I'm supposed to protect by wearing a mask. Lol. Even if they worked amazing and the virus was 10x worse I don't think I'd want to bother.

https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/1287228914247639045