starting strength gym
Page 581 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 8148153157157958058158258359163168110811581 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    This is kinda long. Give us a place to start.

And it seems as though some restlessness is developing: VCC Announces Legal Action - Vaccine Choice Canada

Behavioral fatigue (the notion that people become weary of lockdowns) baffled very important scientists in March, and manages to elude them to this day.
    What is behavioural fatigue? Nobody really knows...

Greater prominence of behavioural science is a positive development... The sector is short of research funding, a neglect that fits with a flawed emphasis on treatment over prevention.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is kinda long. Give us a place to start.

And it seems as though some restlessness is developing: VCC Announces Legal Action - Vaccine Choice Canada
    11:53-13:00 journalistic bias.

15:10-16:20 science journalism and leapsmag.com

16:20-17:16 HCQ effectiveness

20:12-22:00 politicised science

22:00-27:00 Covid handling by Government and media

27:32-32:42 the need for rapid testing and it’s aviailability for individuals

35:30-40:16 where the laymen should look for facts.

40:20-47:10 progress of treatments for Covid incl vaccines.

47:10-50:00 demographic focus on the old and the opening of schools.

50:00-51:19 is Covid man made ?

51:19-55:52 the profit motive in vaccine production and conspiracy.

58:23-59:40 Gene editing

59:40-1:01:51 isn’t it just the flu’ ?

1:01:51-1:03:40 Are masks effective or even necessary ?

They'll probably do the same thing about it that we're probably going to do about it -- not a goddamn thing.
    One small but easy thing we can do is to support people that are taking the fight to the tyrants.

Atilis Gym has merchandise that you can purchase from their website.

There are legal defense funds as well, for those filing suits agains states and municipalities. Just be sure to thoroughly vett any go fund me page if you go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    I’m not sure if this has been posted already. It’s a bit long (50 min) so set aside some time watch it. It’s very good and worth the watch.

The Fact-Free Lockdown Hysteria | Thomas E. Woods, Jr. - YouTube
    I watched this, it's very good. Tom is a very good guy, I've been on his podcast a couple of times, and I've asked him to be on mine about this. I hope he has time.

I watched this, it's very good. Tom is a very good guy, I've been on his podcast a couple of times, and I've asked him to be on mine about this. I hope he has time.
    If he comes on your podcast you should ask why he turned down two of the best offers I’ve ever heard; to be coached by you, and Peter Schiff’s offer to allow Tom full use of his recording studio and lodging in his guest house until he finds his own place in Puerto Rico. Not too bright that Tom.

He reminds me of Ron Paul. Their political viewpoints scare normie and normie thinks they want total chaos, everyone using drugs, and an elimination of societal norms. Meanwhile, their personal behaviors are straight as an arrow and they live very conservative lifestyles.

Has anyone seen this yet?

SHADOW GATE - FULL FILM - YouTube

Rip he did a great discussion with you on government licensure. Hope people find it and listen to it. Woods is an interesting guy. He is originally from the People’s Republic of Massachusetts, yet is a true libertarian and not a left wing die hard. Also his academic c.v. of Harvard and Columbia fortunately has not affected his ability to think critically. Yes he should be in your podcoast.

starting strength coach development program
    I really appreciate the perspective Tom put forth about the oldsters who don't want young people to sacrifice anymore than they already have for them. To go live their lives, and the people who need to take extra precaution should do so.

That sentiment has been my stance on this from the beginning. The trade off did not make sense to me. Why should young people lose their jobs, lose their health insurance, and be domineered by their local officials to save a population of people who are on social security, medicare/medicaid, pensions, and don't go out in public that much anyway?

Just as an example: Me (low risk population): lost job, lost health insurance coverage, lost a tuition repayment contract.
    My parents: (high risk population): both retired, both receiving social security income, and both on medicare.

Their lives are disrupted socially. While me, many of my friends, and millions like us had our lives completely upended, sacrificed our jobs, our social lives, our educations, and our freedoms, in a favorable economic environment, due to an incompetent and power hungry government manipulating the ignorant public for political ends.