starting strength gym
Page 622 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 12252257261262062162262362463267272211221622 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    i don't know if this was posted yet, but here is some more fucked up bullshit from Victoria Australia, my old place of residence.

Police ARREST pregnant woman for Facebook post promoting lockdown protest!
    Police ARREST pregnant woman for Facebook post - YouTube

some local Australian opinions on this crap
    After pregnant woman is arrested it must be a ‘national day of shame’ - YouTube

A short analysis of the hypocrisy of the Victorian government handling of the Black Lives Matter VS Anti-Lockdown Protests
    SPOT THE DIFFERENCE: Black Lives Matter VS Anti-Lockdown Protest - YouTube

Prof. Yoram Lass:
    'Coronavirus disease isn't dangerous to children at all'
    Prof. Lass opens program with beginning school year under COVID-19 specter: 'In today's situation, facts don't matter; anxiety's growing.'

Prof. Yoram Lass: 'Coronavirus disease isn't dangerous to children at all' - Inside Israel - Israel National News

A very useful article with extremely useful questions we all should be demanding from our health authorities!

Health Ministry sued in Freedom of Information Act COVID-19 request

First publication: Health Ministry sued in Freedom of Information Act COVID-19 request - Inside Israel - Israel National News

"If you’re honest, you may find you now have very little in common with most of your countrymen besides superficialities and trivialities."

"The way I see it, Thomas Paine had it right when he said: “My country is wherever liberty lives.”

Why Your Nation-State Is on Its Way to the Scrap Heap of History - LewRockwell

Hard to swallow considering my family has always been patriotic and loyal. I'm starting to question these "United States" as being free. Ultimately it is just a big piece of land. A very important piece of land, with wonderful geography, plants, and animals, but the American idea is slipping. The concept of a unified cohesive country have fallen apart. When we are forced to do something, it creates resentment. Usually that resentment is taken out on folks nearest and dearest to us (divorce rate, suicides, drug addictions, violent crimes). We did not come together as a country to wear masks, we were forced too. Taxes, SS, care and aid, among all the other forced programs has made people resentful, less cooperative, and more entitled. We wont take it out on the actual people who did this though, we will fight each other, because our guiding principles are handed down by leaders and not a product of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike79 View Post
    That's my whole point. I don't have any evidence, but neither do you of the opposite and thus you cannot use the 10% increase in deaths as a reference point. We can only guess. But I assumed that you would agree that the numbers, although unknown, would have been higher since millions of people were prevented from spreading the disease.. But I will give you one old estimation from some experts: Coronavirus lockdowns prevented 60M cases in 6 countries, study suggests | Fox News
    What is a "case"? You have some catching up to do. Don't just jump on a 6000+ post thread and start typing.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    This is excellent. I'm proud they have these guys in Australia.

Putting here for future reference as the hallowed model is predicting relatively calm Japan to asymptotically approach a death rate of infinity sometime in December:

136F4B00-5AB5-47B9-A1AC-360F62290D1C.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    But, Fulcrum, we most definitely know that countries that locked down heavily did not do better or did significantly worse than those that locked down less or not at all.

The argument may make intuitive sense, but in fact did not bear out in the real world at all.
    examples?

Your list has to include:
    - large populations (50M or more)
    - several some what dense population centers
    - unhealthy slug-like populous, like the US (adult obesity rates over 25% or so).

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    i don't know if this was posted yet, but here is some more fucked up bullshit from Victoria Australia, my old place of residence.

Police ARREST pregnant woman for Facebook post promoting lockdown protest!
    Police ARREST pregnant woman for Facebook post - YouTube

some local Australian opinions on this crap
    After pregnant woman is arrested it must be a ‘national day of shame’ - YouTube

A short analysis of the hypocrisy of the Victorian government handling of the Black Lives Matter VS Anti-Lockdown Protests
    SPOT THE DIFFERENCE: Black Lives Matter VS Anti-Lockdown Protest - YouTube

Prof. Yoram Lass:
    'Coronavirus disease isn't dangerous to children at all'
    Prof. Lass opens program with beginning school year under COVID-19 specter: 'In today's situation, facts don't matter; anxiety's growing.'

Prof. Yoram Lass: 'Coronavirus disease isn't dangerous to children at all' - Inside Israel - Israel National News

A very useful article with extremely useful questions we all should be demanding from our health authorities!

Health Ministry sued in Freedom of Information Act COVID-19 request

First publication: Health Ministry sued in Freedom of Information Act COVID-19 request - Inside Israel - Israel National News
    Shame, shame Australia. You'd hate to live in bloody Victoria at the moment, especially its capital Melbourne.....oh wait.

In all honesty I have no idea how this place was voted 'worlds most livable city' so many times. It doesn't resemble the place I grew up in at all. At the moment we're supposed to be at home 23 hours per day, and for that one hour we're 'allowed' out, we're confined to a 5km radius from our home! It's absolute madness of the highest order!

They aren't afraid of you guys, Travis. Why do you think they took your guns?

Yeah, I dunno about that "phyle" idea. As he points out, the mafia kind of already is one. But he doesn't point out that the 50% or so living on government largess that he writes about also kind of are one. And they're gonna be a BIG one. The phyle with the organizing principle of "give us free shit" will beat out all the other ones. Kind of ruins the whole setup.

And today, from the very bottom of the barrel:

No fucking unless you have a mask on

Right when you might conclude that we've reached peak madness, humanity outdoes itself once again.