starting strength gym
Page 630 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 13053058062062862963063163264068073011301630 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKreg View Post
    Do you get the idea that such beliefs disappeared when slavery was outlawed? Why did the south still have so many "whites only" amenities in the 60's?
    Because the state and local GOVERNMENTS in those jurisdictions passed and enforced what were called the Jim Crow Laws. Laws. Passed by the Democratic Party, in charge at the time. Here's how the modern democrat party plans on beating President Trump by electing Joe and Kamela this November:

BLM Antifa harass diners at outdoor restaurant in Pittsburgh… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by heygoml View Post
    This is what it is going to take, one small victory at a time. https://twitter.com/justin_hart/stat...76062725341186
    Excellent. Balls are growing. But it seems there is never a shortage of uniforms to enforce tryanny: Coronavirus: ?Freedom Day Rally? protesters and police clash across Sydney | 9News Australia - YouTube

Ask Ron Paul today was pretty good. Answered some important questions.

What Does Ron Paul Think About The Trump Administration?...Covid Vaccines?...Let's #AskRonPaul! - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    From what it says in that memo, yes.
    It’s a context-free document, and thus generic enough to be easily abused by the public-health types who have not earned benefit of the doubt.

'For average 50-64 year old, chances of dying from COVID-19 are 1 in 19.1M'
    New study finds chances of contracting or dying from coronavirus much lower than previously thought.

A new study from medical researchers at UCLA and Stanford University found the chances of contracting or dying from coronavirus are much lower than previously thought

UCLA, Stanford study: 'For average 50-64 year old, chances of dying from COVID-19 are 1 in 19.1M' - Technology & Health - Israel National News

But what exactly is going on in Australia and New Zealand? Why are their governments so evil? I mean, you got a WHO guy saying New Zealand should adopt the Swedish model...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Because the state and local GOVERNMENTS in those jurisdictions passed and enforced what were called the Jim Crow Laws. Laws. Passed by the Democratic Party, in charge at the time. Here's how the modern democrat party plans on beating President Trump by electing Joe and Kamela this November:

BLM Antifa harass diners at outdoor restaurant in Pittsburgh… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    I'm afraid one of us is kinda losing the thread, here. Didn't you start by challenging the idea that anyone actually knows a white supremacist in real life? What the fuck difference does it make to your original question which political party was involved/supported them/represented their interests at one point or another in the South? Are you trying to make the case that most white supremacists are more likely to support the Democrats in this election cycle?

So, I gave you a couple of examples from my own life as you asked. What was your point in asking?

What a terrible state of affairs we find ourselves in. I believe Douglas Murray summed it up very well in his interview with triggernometry yesterday which is on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Does anybody reading this board actually personally know a "White Supremacist"?
    My best friend's (from highschool) brother. His brother's wife. And his brother's wife's father was a high ranking klansmen....had the dragon or wizard or some such shit in his title.

That whole family was/were powerlifters. A lot powerlifter folk are white supremacists/white nationalists.

starting strength coach development program
    Trump's recent move against anti-whiteness is massive. There is now an opposition to this madness, and the term "anti-white" is out there. You don't have to be anti-black to be against this fashionable anti-white sentiment, and we now have the moral ground to be on our own side, and survive and thrive.

Poured myself a drink or two tonight to celebrate this - it seems like it could be a tectonic shift in the consciousness of normal people. Cheers!