starting strength gym
Page 636 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 13653658662663463563663763864668673611361636 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Rankin View Post
    . It also ought to be easier to do so given that 94 percent of deaths had an average of 2.6 commodities.
    Since you brought it up; so tired of the references to the "6% CDC report".

Listed in the those "co-morbidities" are some things the covid19 caused (see pneumonia, ARDS, etc), AND/OR some conditions the patent (perhaps) HAD already.

Here's a video on how to fill out a death certificate, since SOOOO many of you non-doctors do this on a daily basis and are so well versed in it.....you might want a review. (stick figures and pictures for those who do better with that type of visual learning)

I especially like the part where he says "the 6% with Covid only" ... those are probably death certificates that are actually filled out incorrectly.

It odd (read: not odd) that deaths from/with/while covid almost matches our excess deaths this year so far.

This is just one example how the general public (many on this board) is just as bad as The Press (MSM, etc) on interpreting data, studies, etc.

Viral Issue Crucial Update Sept 8th: the Science, Logic and Data Explained!
    Ivor Cummins

Viral Issue Crucial Update Sept 8th: the Science, Logic and Data Explained! - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
    A lot powerlifter folk are white supremacists/white nationalists.
    This is like Covid panic thinking here.

How many powerlifters are there? What % of them are white supremacists/white nationalists (as if those two things are even the same thing)?

Outside of this forum and friends I've made through it, I have met less than 5 powerlifters in my entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Trump's recent move against anti-whiteness is massive. There is now an opposition to this madness, and the term "anti-white" is out there. You don't have to be anti-black to be against this fashionable anti-white sentiment, and we now have the moral ground to be on our own side, and survive and thrive.

Poured myself a drink or two tonight to celebrate this - it seems like it could be a tectonic shift in the consciousness of normal people. Cheers!
    This was a pretty surprising, but much needed move on Trump's part.

I think he should have gone further and recommended fish tank cleaner as a cure fot the self-loathing bastard asking the "question".

I don't understand the numbers, because I am lazy. And I am not making - literally - world changing decisions.

BUT, I expect decision makers and scientists absolutely to understand and communicate these numbers accurately (to the extent that they can).

The fact that this hasn't happened, along with the seemingly purposeful mismanagement coverage from the media, is where my anger lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    As I observed some time ago, this whole situation is the result of the fact that most people do not understand numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Thank you for the link, Kitsuma; an incredible story!

It took 13 colonies to come together and grant us inalienable rights,

Which were taken away by BLM and AntiFa "soft" insurrectionists (1A-explicity; 2A-pre-emptively) within only 13 blocks.
    Hey Nicholas, Check this article out based on a Memo written by Trump loyalist Rich Higgins. Higgins was a staffer at the National Security Council for the first six months of Trump’s presidency. He was ousted by H.R. McMaster, a globalist, pro-Islamist Never Trumper who promoted the Russia hoax while serving at the White House.

I won't quote it...it's just too good to summarize.

Redstate.com - ex-NSC Staffer: The Color Revolution is Here

DO NOT neglect to read part 2: Redstate.com - Coup Offensives to Expect Before Nov. 3

^this is what is coming over the next couple of months. Plan accordingly

It's important to recognize that Race is being used to attempt a Red October of 1917 customized specifically for America.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Rankin View Post
    You forgot to mention the 80 million people that died as a result of Europeans stepping foot on the Americas--roughly one fifth of the world's population at the time. This has been denied by the layman, and COVID-19 ought to be as well. It also ought to be easier to do so given that 94 percent of deaths had an average of 2.6 commodities. According to your insightful chart, that puts us between the Korean War and Operation Iraqi Freedom. Gain some perspective.
    Smallpox killed roughly one in three. American colonists were NOT immune as the British were. Guess what almost ended the American Revolution?

The American Revolution Occurred in the Middle of a Pandemic – AIER

Uncle Rippy,

I'll try to keep this brief, but may not be successful. Edit as you see fit.

I'm a lifelong South Dakotan, living in the land of Mt. Rushmore, the rebel governor, Sturgis, and about 860,000 fine folks. I've tried to ignore the politics involved in this COVID thing, since it is a real threat, and many people have suffered and or died from it, but this Sturgis media "study" thing has really gotten my goat. They really think 266,000 cases of COVID a month after the motorcycle rally passes the straight face test? The governor said there have been less than 300 cases due to the rally, about half of which are South Dakotans. Meade County, home of the rally, currently has 78 active cases out of total 25,000 population.

School started about 3 weeks ago here. About 80-90% of the kids are attending in person. There has been a pretty good bump in cases due to school (was that mentioned in aforementioned "study"?) but still very manageable from all accounts: 2434 active cases, 76 in the hospital statewide. Hospital resources are not stretched, at all. Full stats are here, if interested: Coronavirus updates and information

It looks ever more like you have been right about the Branch-COVIDian cult (my trademarked phrase, usage freely granted). They are trying to keep the game going long enough to, I suppose, take out Trump, and then what? It makes me wonder.

PS: Our governor has really attracted their ire, hasn't she? Since when have the media types cared about flyover country? I am sure they realize she is a threat for the future, thus needs to be nipped in the bud.

PPS: come to South Dakota sometime, you'd be right at home

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
    Since you brought it up; so tired of the references to the "6% CDC report".

Listed in the those "co-morbidities" are some things the covid19 caused (see pneumonia, ARDS, etc), AND/OR some conditions the patent (perhaps) HAD already.

Here's a video on how to fill out a death certificate, since SOOOO many of you non-doctors do this on a daily basis and are so well versed in it.....you might want a review. (stick figures and pictures for those who do better with that type of visual learning)

I especially like the part where he says "the 6% with Covid only" ... those are probably death certificates that are actually filled out incorrectly.

It odd (read: not odd) that deaths from/with/while covid almost matches our excess deaths this year so far.

This is just one example how the general public (many on this board) is just as bad as The Press (MSM, etc) on interpreting data, studies, etc.
    You didn't answer my question. I don't blame you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Fulcrum, right on schedule. How many people died in the US in 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_g View Post

PPS: come to South Dakota sometime, you'd be right at home
    I've been following / studying South Dakota for years. Let's pick a small town, move there in sufficient numbers, elect Steph mayor and Rip police chief...and finish up our lives free.

starting strength coach development program
    Nah, everybody hates carpetbaggers.