starting strength gym
Page 650 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 15055060064064864965065165266070075011501650 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    NYC demonstrating their superb leadership in small business economic recovery during these Trying Times™.

NYC Restaurants Will Soon Be Able to Add Up to 10 Percent Surcharge to Diners’ Bills - Eater NY

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Here's an interesting development: George Soros has apparently bought Fox News.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1306334249105137665
    Yeah, I saw that, it was like Newt found out the hard way he was the only one who hadn't been replaced by the body snatchers.

Chris Wray says "Antifa" is an ideology or movement, not an organization, and so they're not going to investigate them.

That's even more true for the hoax "white supremacy." No qualifications on that though.

Trump has picked the worst possible people - and has the power to fire Wray. Why won't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Drudge has been gone for a year. I haven't opened it once since January. Instapundit, Citizen Free Press, Bongino, and Rantingly fill the void nicely.
    Revolver is another good one in light of Drudge’s downfall: Home - Revolver

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
    the ladies there were visibly afraid
    It was fun to watch, once you admit that Fox is now MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    It was coming from above them. Her "guest" repeated the same line. Looked planned and coordinated.
    The producer in her earpiece: REVEALED: The Real Reason Fox News Censored Soros Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I believe Russia should now be viewed as a friend and ally. I will be learning Russian.
    Interesting. Might take some time to process, but worth serious consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I don’t get it. Let’s assume Soros didn’t buy-out FNN. Is there some media-code Newt violated, like “anti-semitic dog whistle”?
    It wasn’t a dog-whistle, but a trip wire.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    NYC demonstrating their superb leadership in small business economic recovery during these Trying Times™.

NYC Restaurants Will Soon Be Able to Add Up to 10 Percent Surcharge to Diners’ Bills - Eater NY
    The gyms here are even more desperate. My girlfriend's sister went to the one we used to go to before the lockdown today, apparently they've doubled rates. I don't really blame them, a new owner bought the place RIGHT BEFORE the covid craze began, and they have to operate now on all these godawful restrictions. Sadly the restrictions and the higher rate will probably only drive down business. New York has utterly fucked businesses in this state.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cavazos View Post
    What the hell is going on? A couple of months ago while the US was going back into lockdown and Europe was getting on with life, I figured this was entirely political. But now I don't know, with the UK, New Zealand, Israel, and many others plunging themselves back into lockdown as their "cases" rise. Why is it that there seems to be no developed country on Earth that has escaped this insanity?
    All the countries you are mentioning have weak governments (I mean like, tiny majority in parliament), with something to hide, so the Covid scare is a good spin. It is all an election campaign.

Not being allowed to commit crimes consequence-free is racist:
    Woman berates pharmacy manager for calling police on black men shoplifting

Can any of the reasonable people amongst us here disagree with Matt Walsh's summation of the situation, with a straight face?
    https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...857415168?s=20

Now, a certain political party encourages or remains neutral about the values the berating woman espouses. What deductions can we draw about that party and its adherents, given the destruction they are trying to deploy on our very social fabric?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Yeah, I saw that, it was like Newt found out the hard way he was the only one who hadn't been replaced by the body snatchers.
    What's interesting is that Soros has always been talked about. He has been brought-up on Fox, talk radio, and many books. Why now is Newt out-of-line? I think Fox thought they could buddy-up with Trump for a little bit and see if they could ride it out. Another example to why I do not understand why liberals hate Trump so much. He has pissed off just as many people on the right as on the left. He is a populist that looks at each topic on its own. He really doesn't have a code or philosophical compass, he goes with what he feels is right. Nonetheless, I watch more OAN now and actually watch more left leaning news. I turn on MSNBC or Free Speech TV in the background....what is that old saying "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."