starting strength gym
Page 668 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 16856861865866666766866967067871876811681668 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    So what you're saying is basically...she was arrested because she wasn't wearing a mask.
    That’s how I read it too

This is trending on Twitter: Face masks could be giving people Covid-19 immunity, researchers suggest

What now? Prepping to make masks a regular thing? Jesus hillbilly christ, they gonna have us doing this shit every flu season, aren't they? If they can float this narrative people will be begging for this security theater.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodie Butland View Post
    And if she was actually arrested simply for not wearing a mask, that would be bullshit.).

If this woman wore a shirt that said "Fuck Trump" ?
    The word "fuck" has been around for over 500 years, the mask mandate is what 5 months old? People can also walk into a grocery store with flip-flops and muscle shirt on and no one cares, as long as you are not in there with HEB feet. There is a big difference between shirt/shoes and social /governmental surveillance of a people. I am also not claiming that if I wear shoes and a shirt you wont get Athlete’s foot or scabies.

Most peaceful rioters without masks and social distancing seems fine, but White Christians standing on floor markers, singing, outside? Nope.

"Apparently we're arresting people for singing hymns in America." https://twitter.com/carobini/status/1308943706301530112

It is starting. We had better get organised. Fast.

The bigger concern, in my opinion, is not that you can be arrested for having a temper tantrum (which it was) that started by being asked to wear a mask. The problem is that not wearing a mask is [i]probable cause[i] for the cops to get involved.

I think it’s in Miami (I could be wrong), where they stated over 500 individual citations were written in one weekend over mask non-compliance. In order for a citation to be written, a person must be identified. This means they need to present ID. If they can’t present ID, they’ll likely be detained until positive ID can be made.

So, supposing you’re in a place that has authorized cops to give citizens citations, not wearing a mask is grounds for, AT THE VERY LEAST, some sort of police interface that will require you to present your papers.

What is dangerous about this is the fact that police can now use this as one more tool to justify stopping you. It’s another “Didn’t use blinker to change lanes on a deserted highway,” or “Behaving suspiciously,” tool in their tool bag to fuck with you.

The theatrics aren’t really necessary. Cops have always gotten involved with theatrics. It’s the subtle, grating nuance that the simple act of not wearing a mask is potentially deemed “suspicious.” Funny too, since wearing a mask into a bank just a year ago would likely have been deemed suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    "Trump was right"
    in]
    Dude was right about a great many things. He kinda screwed the US with a badly run trade war, but we need to keep in mind that he took the reins from the most corrupt administration you guys ever had. I give him good prospects for the next term, he has managed to iron out a lot of Obama and Bernanke’s wrinkles, so he should have a decent four years. I don’t envy the poor guy, presiding over the monetary expansion that will turn economic theory upside down and back up again is gonna be really hard with the media conglomerate wanting more than everyone else.

But like, posterity will hail him as the great savior.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    That’s how I read it too
    Thing is, legally speaking, Brodie is correct. But that's the point that makes us angry, that people are making this the law, believing the mask crap, making rational lack of fear 'the enemy'.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Rott View Post
    Oh, it will. But our only alternative then here in Germany is far left or far right. The middle fucked this up, so... it's 50/50, and none of these are better than the others. Dumbasses here all over.
    I agree. The left is no alternative though. Even if you ARE leaning left - they left is the worst in pushing the pandemicpanic. There is simply no one left I want to vote for. Not one voice of reason.
    And I'd really like a private word with Herr Drosten (the German version of Fauci).
    Quote Originally Posted by ReconquistaBarbell View Post
    In your opinion, is the AFD really far-right, or the label the media uses is just a product of our 21st century sensibilities?
    In my opinion, they are too-far-right, yes. Although I must say, the media has lost every last bit of my trust. But their own election campaigns and promises show this. They're out for frustration votes from the pissed off, but have no concept on how to actually rule a country.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    How are they dealing with/spinning the overall death toll?
    They are not (in Germany at least). They simply ignore it and focus on the "new infections" per day - ever increasing! - and other scare stories, ignoring the elephant in the room that screams "it's just positive tests and very few deaths FFS!" No one seems to understand, or worse: to care, that lots of positive tests (hopefully not too many false positives) in the absence of symptoms, hopsitalizations and deaths are a GOOD THING. And people wonder why I make a fuss about the masks, they're not a big deal, simple to wear...
    Rip hit it on the head: "Society doesn't get out of this intact." That means the society of the world.

That reminds me of the corona studies from India and Moria, which have shown that poor, underfed people who test positive (young and NOT OBESE people), are almost exclusively asymptomatic, even in horrible circumstances. On Lesbos, they isolate the refugees from the camp when they test positive, even though 100% are asymptomatic (average age 24 years). Those are kids and young parents already in the worst possible situation, then separated from another.
    And as usual, the poorer you are, the harder the hit you have to take. Africa suffers far worse from the restrictions than Europe or the US, even though Covid-19 is really the least of their problems. It's our situation and gripe with Corona multiplied.

The msm are a disgrace. In the UK we now have a movement to defund the bbc (if you don't pay for it and you have a TV you can end up in jail)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    This is trending on Twitter: Face masks could be giving people Covid-19 immunity, researchers suggest

What now? Prepping to make masks a regular thing? Jesus hillbilly christ, they gonna have us doing this shit every flu season aren't they? If they can float this narrative people will be begging for this security theater.
    Prepping to make OBEDIENCE a regular thing. Masks were easy, and the test continues. But some of us are assholes:

Crete priest gets 9 months behind bars for violating face mask directive / OrthoChristian.Com

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Dargatz View Post
    They are not (in Germany at least). They simply ignore it and focus on the "new infections" per day - ever increasing! - and other scare stories, ignoring the elephant in the room that screams "it's just positive tests and very few deaths FFS!" No one seems to understand, or worse: to care, that lots of positive tests (hopefully not too many false positives) in the absence of symptoms, hopsitalizations and deaths are a GOOD THING. And people wonder why I make a fuss about the masks, they're not a big deal, simple to wear...
    How difficult can it be to understand the term "cases" in the current context? It cannot possibly be that difficult, yet shit like this continues: New Boulder County Public Health order prohibits people ages 18-22 from gathering in any capacity

When it begins to inconvenience the riot-age demographic, perhaps the democrat cities will accede to their demands as the always do.

This is the Government Age in human history, where they all agree to use this to seize power, we all agree to let them, and a few of us wake up and see government for what it actually is. We have social media to thank for that.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post

What now? Prepping to make masks a regular thing? Jesus hillbilly christ, they gonna have us doing this shit every flu season, aren't they? If they can float this narrative people will be begging for this security theater.
    So let me get this straight..instead of protecting you from the virus, what the masks are actually doing is constantly re-infecting you and re-upping your immunity? It's like people LOVE having everyone wear masks and want to make whatever excuse they can for it to continue.