starting strength gym
Page 696 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 19659664668669469569669769870674679611961696 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Look at the NYC data again, and try to understand the actions of Wilhelm and Cuomo: COVID-19: Data Main - NYC Health

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Feels almost like when Fox News all of a sudden decided to censor any mention of George Soros, doesn't it?
    As unsettling as that clip was, here's Giuliani just after the 4:30 mark, mentioning the exact same thing as Gingrich did, also on Fox, and no weirdness or pushback at all. Maybe the Gingrich thing had more to do with that one particular host than a broader thing. I hope so.

Fox News has been a weird mixed bag lately. Sometimes it's barely distinguishable from CNN, but on the other hand they have something like Tucker Carlson's show.

Their top-of-the-hour radio news is MSM/DNC. Indistinguishable from any of the other networks. This has been a transformative year for what remained of the independent media.

And fucking JP nails it: If the Pandemic Thinking Was Applied To Everything - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wolf View Post
    ...Maybe the Gingrich thing had more to do with that one particular host than a broader thing. I hope so.
    Hopefully, but I am not optimistic about that. It takes a long time to build a good reputation, while it can be shattered in an instant.

Videos from Michigan militia member, Brandon Caserta. That AntiFa flag he has has hung up on his wall is very interesting.
    modded

Also very interesting that they wanted to carry out their plan just before the election. Which candidate benefits from the optics if they were successful?

Quote Originally Posted by abduality View Post
    Rip, johnst_nnb: I'm extremely curious to learn more about Fauci's failings in the past that you guys keep alluding to.

In my circle of friends, he's the patron saint of Scientific Truth. They fail to see that NIH administrators are...just that: "administrators" i.e. bureaucrats beholden to the system, not necessarily to truth or public benefit. However, aside from his pontifications on the pandemic, I don't know much about him. Why was he so corrupt/fraudulent?
    The indictment of Anthony Fauci for his Big Lie
    Exclusive: Joel S. Hirschhorn accuses doctor of causing untold deaths due to suppression of HCQ

The indictment of Anthony Fauci for his Big Lie

I made a mistake: That is not an AntiFa flag; it is an anarchist flag that has been commonly seen at AntiFa riots

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yes we desperately need more brutal satire like this. Post haste. There is no rationalizing with the tragically afraid. We need to berate them with jovial mocking. For if that doesn’t work, it’s knives out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I spent a day wondering if this can be real, or it is a joke. Tell me this can't be real. I mean ... is it really? I'm still not sure. Imagine people actually trying to comply with this ... funny and sad at the same time. I choose to believe that the person who posted this is aware of the comedy.
    (reminds me of the saying: realize how stupid the average person is, and then remember that half the world is MORE stupid than that)
    But the replies to that tweet give a little bit of hope. Some funny memes there.

And:

I'm not sure how well this fairy tale is known over there in the States. I've had it read to me as a kid by my parents, like many classic fairy tales by H.C. Andersen and the brothers Grimm. It used to be a cautionary tale, funny and exaggerated. Now it's reality. The emperors new disease.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I'd be willing to bet that he got great grades in school. I'd also be willing to bet that he has vast amounts of knowledge in his brain. So, I am sure he is smart.
    You and I have different definitions for "smart". Good grades in school are only a small part intelligence, the rest is compliance with the system "school" and diligence. And knowledge is gained through learning and experience, not a measure of intelligence. Though, admittedly, intelligence is hard to define and harder to quantify. But we digress. I think if Fauci is smart, he's also criminally egotistical. Whatever, the real problem is that there are still people listening to the likes of him. And that many seem to like the "pandemic" response situation, it seems to make them feel united, important and brave. They want him to continue, they need him to tell them. It's like a religious scenario, he's the prophet. Deliver us from danger.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Fox News has been a weird mixed bag lately. Sometimes it's barely distinguishable from CNN, but on the other hand they have something like Tucker Carlson's show.
    The decline was assured the second Murdoch handed the reigns over to his pussbag sons