starting strength gym
Page 700 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 20060065069069869970070170271075080012001700 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    No Spike in Florida Coronavirus Cases Despite No Mask Mandate

Scott W. Atlas
    @SWAtlasHoover
    OPEN schools and workplaces, protect high risk people! That's current science from experts like Harvard's @MartinKulldorff, Stanford's Ioannidis and Bhattacharya, Oxford's Gupta; now even the WHO? #FactsMatter #TruthPrevails

https://twitter.com/SWAtlasHoover/st...801711616?s=19

If there's one thing I know about BLM protesters is that they are inspired to kidnap governors by Trump tweets (lol): https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1314948006861590528

Also looks like the Antifa "idea" has murdered another while Democrats pretend they don't exist:
    BREAKING: Alleged Antifa militant shoots and kills conservative at '''Patriot Rally''' in Denver | The Post Millennial
    https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...52743128563712 (video)

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    What will the New York Times do when Trump goes? - UnHerd[0]=18743&tl_period_type=3

What will they do
    This is partly why I don't want Trump to go. He has a cult like personality, which has created blinders for both the left and the right. However, while doing this he has exposed both the media and RINOs as partisans and liars to their own cause, and now the mainstream folks see it. I am not worried about the left finding another witch hunt or something to go after. Climate change is always there when nothing else is to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post

Scott W. Atlas
    @SWAtlasHoover
    OPEN schools and workplaces, protect high risk people! That's current science from experts like Harvard's @MartinKulldorff, Stanford's Ioannidis and Bhattacharya, Oxford's Gupta; now even the WHO? #FactsMatter #TruthPrevails

https://twitter.com/SWAtlasHoover/st...801711616?s=19
    I moved to Fort Lauderdale during the peak of the Florida outbreak from Connecticut and heard so much shit from everyone about how stupid Florida is and how dangerous it is. I was constantly debating my liberal friends (still don’t know why this is a partisan thing but it is) about how Connecticut had at the time more deaths than Florida, and their only response was the classic “wait two weeks”. Well, I waited two weeks, then another two, then another two and while there were deaths in Florida, the death rate per million is still drastically lower than CT and any of the big time shutdown states. The best part was restaurants and indoor dining were open the whole time, beaches packed, and now bars and restaurants are fully open and mask mandate is now gone, although I will say most businesses are still choosing to require masks upon entry.

Here’s the kicker:
    There is now another fucking outbreak in Connecticut and they never even reopened! Their governor said bars are closed indefinitely and restaurants are still at partial capacity.

What I’m getting at with this rambling is that it is so unbelievably evident that opening up is the way to go it makes me want to smash my head into a fucking wall listening to my friends and family say everything needs to be closed.

we need more people like this woman speaking out at the correct forums!
    Mask protest at the county commision board meeting - YouTube

Nobel Prize for Science winner Professor Levitt of Stanford
    - one of the few who called this thing correctly back in February
    - with a population fatality rate of 0.04 to 0.05%, largely regardless of lockdown
    Now calls it again - on how science has let us all down dreadfully:

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/statu...793836032?s=19

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/statu...660388865?s=19

I guess the murderer turns out not to be Antifa. Back to being just an idea.

Gilead always comes up with these gems. Dr Levitt: https://twitter.com/i/status/1277545754660388865

Epidemiologists made their normal error. They see their job not as getting things correct, but preventing an epidemic. So therefore, if they say it's a hundred times worse than it's going to be, it's okay. Our mistake was that we listened to them. They said the same thing for Ebola, they said the same thing for Bird Flu, no one shut down for them. We should never have listened to the epidemiologists, they have caused hundreds of billions of dollars worth of suffering and damage, mainly on the younger generation. It's going to make 9/11 look like a baby story. This is much much worse. I am not against lockdowns. I am against stupid lockdown without considering the full picture, i.e. not just combating a virus that is exactly as dangerous as flu, but also avoiding the economic damage that every country has caused itself except Sweden. We have really failed as a group. There have been smart people in Sweden, and that's about it.

I’ve got to hand it to them; Stanford of all places is the seeming voice of reason. It’s almost enough for me to consider being active in the alumni association again.

Here’s the kicker:
    There is now another fucking outbreak in Connecticut and they never even reopened!
    Where are you getting the idea that Connecticut is having another outbreak?

Key Metrics by State | The COVID Tracking Project

starting strength coach development program
    The WHO has come out against lockdowns, and are also championing Move For Mental Health, which is being active and outdoors. Remember, though, who co-authored one of the main review-based papers in March/April that was used along with Zhang et al. 2020 to justify the measures with "more recent data and analysis."

WHO and China covered Tedros’ past — but what is worrying is how India fell for it

If we had only known then, ladies and gents. Think of what could have been saved if we had avoided the lockdowns, masks and social distancing.