starting strength gym
Page 701 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 20160165169169970070170270371175180112011701 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,010 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Jeffery Tucker nails it in this debate! Well worth your time to listen to Tucker smash his oponent with simple common sense and reasoning!
    (Starts about 4 minutes in)
    The Brief: Will President Trump contracting the Coronavirus affect the US presidential election? - YouTube

Don't think this one has been posted yet. Li Meng Yan's second paper as part of allegations that Covid-19 was intentionally created and intentionally released by the Communist Chinese Party.
    SARS-CoV-2 Is an Unrestricted Bioweapon: A Truth Revealed through Uncovering a Large-Scale, Organized Scientific Fraud | Zenodo

Putin reminding everyone that the modern Democrat party in the United States is the party of communism:
    Putin Trolls Biden: Communists & Dems Share 'Common Values' While Trump Record Hard On Russia | Zero Hedge

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    The WHO has come out against lockdowns, and are also championing Move For Mental Health, which is being active and outdoors. Remember, though, who co-authored one of the main review-based papers in March/April that was used along with Zhang et al. 2020 to justify the measures with "more recent data and analysis."

WHO and China covered Tedros’ past — but what is worrying is how India fell for it

If we had only known then, ladies and gents. Think of what could have been saved if we had avoided the lockdowns, masks and social distancing.
    WHO seems to be the most logical institution these days, which really says a lot about how incompetent the authorities everywhere are.

I was wrong about Europe making a turn, there was a good chance for it, but now the Germans have started applying colors to everything, so we do have to go through the “second wave” after all.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    The WHO has come out against lockdowns, and are also championing Move For Mental Health, which is being active and outdoors. Remember, though, who co-authored one of the main review-based papers in March/April that was used along with Zhang et al. 2020 to justify the measures with "more recent data and analysis."

WHO and China covered Tedros’ past — but what is worrying is how India fell for it

If we had only known then, ladies and gents. Think of what could have been saved if we had avoided the lockdowns, masks and social distancing.
    Yep, this year has decimated the business I've spent years building. It's ruined a lot of lives.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Jeffery Tucker nails it in this debate! Well worth your time to listen to Tucker smash his oponent with simple common sense and reasoning!
    (Starts about 4 minutes in)
    The Brief: Will President Trump contracting the Coronavirus affect the US presidential election? - YouTube
    Absolutely fascinating to watch these two fools argue with Tucker. They CANNOT be disabused of the premise that COVID-19 is a deadly virus that is instantly fatal to everyone who contracts it, and they keep reverting to the blind acceptance of the narrative. This is exactly what society is dealing with all across the world thanks to the highly effective propaganda that people like this have manufactured.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Back to Patrick's posts:
    my friend, I think you're shocked by what you read here because the MSM, academia, and the entirety of our public institutions pretty much all tow the Progressive line, and so this is your redpill moment, if you allow for it.
    You really should read through the entire thread, I did so when I joined back when it was at about 250 pages deep, and there really are intelligent, reasoned, analytical and critical posts here, and actually people from varied backgrounds (me being from the PAID RUSSIAN TROLL background ).
    And unlike with social media you can actually have lengthy, interesting debates here, AND Mark is a much more reasonable censor than the Tech robber-barron troglodytes!
    Anyways, Patrick, man, read up if you want to, but as our most recent token normie here, if you choose not to you will be demonstrating a preference for intellectual ignorance, which will further support the hypothesis that Progressive normies actually DON'T WANT free speech!
    If you're interested in knowing what leftists and liberals actually think about small businesses and big businesses (as opposed to caricaturing them), I suggest listening to this recent podcast by Michael Moore where he interviews the editors from Jacobin about the 1999 movie You've Got Mail. The movie is about a big business owner, Tom Hanks, who forces a small business owner to close, and the question of the movie was if they could fall in love (of course they could). But the thoughts you'll hear from the horse's mouth are different than what you'll hear on this board. The discussion starts at 13:35 if anyone's interested:

#176 - You've Got Mail: A Michael & Us Symposium (w/ Meagan Day and Branko Marcetic) by Michael and Us | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Absolutely fascinating to watch these two fools argue with Tucker. They CANNOT be disabused of the premise that COVID-19 is a deadly virus that is instantly fatal to everyone who contracts it, and they keep reverting to the blind acceptance of the narrative. This is exactly what society is dealing with all across the world thanks to the highly effective propaganda that people like this have manufactured.
    Tucker has been a pretty harsh critic of Trump for the past 5 years. Criticism of Trump vs Pure TDS has been a very clarifying distinction. TDS prevents people, regardless of IQ, education, and credentials, from thinking clearly in the most basic ways. Very glad to see a prominent libertarian like Tucker, high up at AIER which has published some great covid-related articles, not fall prey to that troubling condition and be such a vocal and forceful critic of lockdowns and all the other insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The way people are sticking to their guns on this thing is so bizarre. It's like it's their religion. They are like zealots or egomaniacs. They can not entertain for a moment the idea that they might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Abraham View Post
    If you're interested in knowing what leftists and liberals actually think about small businesses and big businesses (as opposed to caricaturing them),
    I'm not. Anyone?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Abraham View Post
    If you're interested in knowing what leftists and liberals actually think about small businesses and big businesses (as opposed to caricaturing them), I suggest listening to this recent podcast by Michael Moore where he interviews the editors from Jacobin about the 1999 movie You've Got Mail. The movie is about a big business owner, Tom Hanks, who forces a small business owner to close, and the question of the movie was if they could fall in love (of course they could). But the thoughts you'll hear from the horse's mouth are different than what you'll hear on this board. The discussion starts at 13:35 if anyone's interested:

#176 - You've Got Mail: A Michael & Us Symposium (w/ Meagan Day and Branko Marcetic) by Michael and Us | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    Not only would I rather have bamboo shards driven into my urethra than listen to Michael Moore, but I can’t be riveted enough to give a fuck about a shitty 80s movie (unless it’s Chuck Norris blasting some commies.) Wtf man?

Oh and I’m disappointed there’s no use of “y’all” in your post.