COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 707

starting strength gym
Page 707 of 847 FirstFirst ... 207607657697705706707708709717757807 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 8461

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #7061
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    902

    Default

    • wichita falls texas december seminar 2020
    • wichita falls texas february 2021 seminar
    • starting strength seminar april 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    For those who are interested, more indepth info: Whistleblower Drops HARD Evidence, Biden, Obama, Hillary EXECUTED Seal Team 6, Audio Proof

    Michael Moore (Truepundit.com) broke all this 2 years ago with his book PAINE: How We Dismantled the FBI In Our Pajamas Paperback – October 26, 2018

    It seems Trump held this until now. Trump retweeted this today:


    I hate how these things are held until the "right time". However, I didn't put my billions and family on the line to run for President...so popcorn it is.
    Smells bad. “Executed Seal Team 6” is like “ Trump replaced with Alien look-alike”. National - Enquirer material. Can’t bring myself to spend time on it.

    I did watch some of the original video you linked. Didn’t understand why the guy wouldn’t provide distinctive detail.

  2. #7062
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Right. Generate more paperwork for me. In Leftist Land, this constitutes a refutation.
    It's something that you talk about having a civil war with a group of people you never quote.

  3. #7063
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    132

  4. #7064
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    fort worth
    Posts
    54

    Default

    all the while never quoting anyone.

    "We Are Trained Marxists" - Patrisse Cullors, Co-Founder, #BlackLivesMatter - YouTube
    The leaders of BLM are Marxists.

    Intersectionality | Definition of Intersectionality by Merriam-Webster
    Intersectionality is a tool used by cultural Marxists, look it up.

    Harvard cleared of racial bias against Asian Americans in court decision | US universities | The Guardian
    Harvard using Intersectionality to discriminate against Asians.

    From the encyclopedia Britannica
    Critical race theory (CRT), the view that the law and legal institutions are inherently racist and that race itself, instead of being biologically grounded and natural, is a socially constructed concept that is used by white people to further their economic and political interests at the expense of people of colour. According to critical race theory (CRT), racial inequality emerges from the social, economic, and legal differences that white people create between “races” to maintain elite white interests in labour markets and politics, giving rise to poverty and criminality in many minority communities.

    From the Communist manifesto
    Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists.
    “On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form this family exists only among the bourgeoisie. But this state of things finds its complement in the practical absence of the family among the proletarians, and in public prostitution.” Says Karl Marx

    The family is just a socially constructed tool to maintain power, the proletariat version of the family is just a poor imitation.
    Reflect briefly upon the trained Marxists above.
    Postmodernism is a philosophy, you’ll have to do your own research to find out why Critical theory and intersectionality are Marxist and postmodern, I’m tired of typing.

    I am not convinced that leftism creates these people, I tend to think the left draws these people to it.
    Great point 3rd coast slope, I've heard it called an overrealized escatology, they want paradise now, which if I believed in paradise maybe I'd be a "progressive too. but I'm not.

  5. #7065
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Maybe I'm being a bit too judgmental here, but that guy is very, very hard to find credible the way he is dressed.

  6. #7066
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Two items from the world of college football.....

    1) 90 year old Bobby Bowden has now tested negative for covid....is going home soon. It's great news for him and his family. A miracle a 90yo survived.

    2) 2 days after University of Florida HC Dan Mullin urged the University to fill their stadium (~90k people), their team today suspended operations as anywhere from 5 to 19 people associated with their program tested positive. UF is not some dipshit program... They are one of about 10 major football schools in the country. This will get run, and there's a good chance Mullin will be dragged through the mud.

  7. #7067
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I don't know, Coach, I think he knows it's not a refutation, it's just how he's gotten along in life and probably school. Trying to make others do his work for him.
    I actually looked it up myself and found no sources but random people on Twitter and a couple news sites I was unfamiliar with. Then my friend who lives in the Czech Republic said that prom happens in the spring over there. So.....maybe not citing sources is just how you've gotten along in life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    What I do find interesting and telling is his constant appeal to authority. It's not ok for someone to say what they think (as in the case of bendy-legs's evaluation) the poster must offer sources that HE deems acceptable.
    I think you misunderstand me. When it comes to politics I live for people saying what they think (so long as there's some evidence for it). Saying the emperor has no clothes is what politics is all about, but you can't say that until you've shown your work. Sometimes the emperor has clothes on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    He wants to know what our betters have to say about it because that's what matters.
    Who are your betters? As far as I'm aware you have no betters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Any of the "prominent leftists" he wants cited, whether they agree with our assessment or not, are just people like us with their own views and opinions but their quote would count more. It's a kind of band-wagon mentality and stomach churning if you think about it too long. (Stomach churning because of its implications.)
    You're totally right that the people I'm asking you to cite are people with subjective views and opinions just like yours. I'm not asking you to cite them because they're right. I'm asking you to cite them because they are the best representatives of a point of view you say you want to go to war with. Where I come from, it's also cowardly to attack the weakest versions of people's arguments instead of the strongest versions, and people on this board have a knack for picking out the weakest versions of their opponents' arguments.

  8. #7068
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Maybe I'm being a bit too judgmental here, but that guy is very, very hard to find credible the way he is dressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Smells bad. “Executed Seal Team 6” is like “ Trump replaced with Alien look-alike”. National - Enquirer material. Can’t bring myself to spend time on it.

    I did watch some of the original video you linked. Didn’t understand why the guy wouldn’t provide distinctive detail.
    Mike Moore (truepundit.com) could probably answer that question for you. The FBI ruined his life because he dug into this. These whistleblowers are some courageous people.

    Notice how none of the authorized MSM will touch this...that should be a clue right there for you. The other clue is that Trump retweeted it; despite the MSM's portrayal of Trump, the truth is...he's rarely wrong about things like this. He knows things.

    This video from 2013 of Charles Strange (father of Seal Team 6 member, Michael Strange) will make this very real: SEAL Team SIX - Charles Strange - Extortion 17

    I like this guy. 7 years ago, he asked us civilians for help in getting to the bottom of this. So, I appreciate that Rip/Stef allow this info to be posted here.

    David A Rowe...can you comment on this? I understand if you can't. You think Alan Parrot is the real thing?

  9. #7069
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    43,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Abraham View Post
    You're totally right that the people I'm asking you to cite are people with subjective views and opinions just like yours. I'm not asking you to cite them because they're right. I'm asking you to cite them because they are the best representatives of a point of view you say you want to go to war with. Where I come from, it's also cowardly to attack the weakest versions of people's arguments instead of the strongest versions, and people on this board have a knack for picking out the weakest versions of their opponents' arguments.
    How about if you tell us how you'd like for things to be? Tell us what would happen if you were in charge.

  10. #7070
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    556

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    First Audio Drop by Alan Parrot

    Conversation with Curt Weldon (house rep) and Brian Ettinger (attorney and best friend of then VP Biden) to discuss getting a coalition together to confront the white house about Bin Laden in northern Iran.

    The whole audio provides some context, but for the meat, you can skip to 10:45 minutes. "Bin Laden is being protected by us in Iran."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •