starting strength gym
Page 722 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 22262267271272072172272372473277282212221722 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I’ve yet to hear a convincing example of Trump being racist. People like to point out the Proud Boys quote and I’ve yet to see a convincing example of the Proud Boys being racist. They have a black leader, for fuck’s sake. You can look up videos of them kicking actual racists out of their rally. Maybe one of you lefties can inform me?

I’ve seen plenty of verbal diarrhea from Biden that could be a more convincing example of racism by today’s standards.

E.g. If you vote for Trump, “then you ain’t black” .... “AIN’T”

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    WHO Director calls herd immunity '''scientifically and ethically problematic''' | Fortune(I hope this wasn't posted already and I missed it.)

"Herd immunity is achieved by protecting people from a virus, not by exposing them to it. Never in the history of public health has herd immunity been used as a strategy for responding to an outbreak, let alone a pandemic. It’s scientifically and ethically problematic. … In most countries, less than 10% of the population have been infected with the COVID-19 virus. Letting the virus circulate unchecked therefore means allowing unnecessary infections, suffering and death."

I don't like the sound of this.
    I though herd immunity is exactly what was gonna have to happen one way or another. We were just flattening the curve so the hospitals wouldn't be overrun right? (Assuming the best of the company line.) This article makes it sound like they are gearing up for a long term situation. Using terms like unethical and problematic. I feel like they are trying to set up for a two year lockdown situation until they get a vaccine (never mind distribution). And London has tiers now? I mean I sort of suspected they were gonna milk it through the winter because flu season provides a convenient cover but this feels ominous. Stock up on toilet paper.
    This coming less than a week after they condemn lockdowns? Seems really contradictory to me. Who is paying these fuckers off?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    He’ll just make another account. You will soon be playing whack a mole. I say you just let the clone army do its thing, you don’t have much of a chance in stopping it long term.
    Watch me.

I'd like to point out, as someone who was all-in on Ragnarok 2016, that this is the lamest fucking apocalypse imaginable. I hope my kids don't get screwed out of their futures as warlords of the tribe.

In other news, Steve Bannon has given an interview to Revolver. Everything is orchestrated and vetted. A lot of the dirt came from the Chinese billionaire. They're going to release on a tempo like a war drum from multiple outlets. They can kill off Rudy, Steve or even the President... he says the entire apparatus is already set and in motion.

If this doesn't decide the election for Trump, it may well decide the start of the civil war. Social and mainstream media have pushed all their chips in. The American People only have to look to see everyone's hands. We're just waiting to see if Biden or Trump catches the card on the river.

Lamest year ever. I think I'll put in my two week notice on Monday. Yee haw.

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    I’m sure it was difficult for Mel not to condemn his father’s anti-Semitism. I have no doubt he had to desperately hold himself back from a full-throated support of Jews.
    Half-empty glass for you.

Email:

Mark,

Being a man means not lying about what other people write on the message board. Men can handle opposing arguments without resorting to misrepresentation. I saw you write that as men get older they begin more and more to resemble women hormonally, and you seem to be a good example of that. It was inevitable I guess.

Sincerely,
    Patrick
    He's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    He’ll just make another account. You will soon be playing whack a mole. I say you just let the clone army do its thing, you don’t have much of a chance in stopping it long term.
    Please explain the term 'wumao'- eChinacities Answers | echinacities

The Soros NGOs, Political think tanks, political parties and many other groups pay for similar armies to influence public thought. They are American Wu Mao.
    Our tax dollars often indirectly pay for them to write or paste these posts. Engaging them in a reasoned discussion is not productive, because they have already made up their minds. They are religious zealots.
    They are only valuable to have around as a demonstration of the absurd, child-like arguments being forced on the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    This coming less than a week after they condemn lockdowns? Seems really contradictory to me. Who is paying these fuckers off?
    I think Hunter Biden knows the answer to that question.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Email:

He's done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    I’ve yet to hear a convincing example of Trump being racist. People like to point out the Proud Boys quote and I’ve yet to see a convincing example of the Proud Boys being racist. They have a black leader, for fuck’s sake. You can look up videos of them kicking actual racists out of their rally. Maybe one of you lefties can inform me?

I’ve seen plenty of verbal diarrhea from Biden that could be a more convincing example of racism by today’s standards.

E.g. If you vote for Trump, “then you ain’t black” .... “AIN’T”
    The left repeat the same at everyone on the right until it becomes accepted as a truth amongst their followers. People have really lost all perspective. We had top Labour politicians comparing our Conservative party to the nazis here. That is just so appalling it's unforgivable.