COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 732

starting strength gym
Page 732 of 845 FirstFirst ... 232632682722730731732733734742782832 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 8445

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #7311
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    2,832

    Default

    • wichita falls texas december seminar 2020
    • wichita falls texas february 2021 seminar
    • starting strength seminar april 2021
    And Bevin Cooney was transferred to a different prison for his protection. Why would that be If he isnít talking?

  2. #7312
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Jackson, MS
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    Shit, Jenni. Iím 2.5 hours away north of you and I had no idea Jackson was this bad. I lived in MS until about 3-4 years ago, and even then had no idea it was like that. If youíre ever in the Memphis area and need to train, youíre welcome to my garage gym.

    Iím disgusted by your situation and wish I could help. If Iím ever in Jackson Iíll be more than happy to stop by and patronize your business... Iíll be the guy not wearing a mask.
    That's mighty thoughtful of you, I appreciate that. Things keep going like they are I may have to take you up on that, lol. I just got in trouble at the gym yesterday because I got too close to a dude when re-racking my plates. Apparently, I was supposed to wait for the skinny hipster doing Pilates in the squat rack area to move before replacing the plates near him. The girl didn't look too thrilled when I responded to the talking to by laughing, either.

    Across the pond news for anyone interested: My friend in Ireland says they are going back into a tight lockdown now. All "non-essential businesses" closed, residents have to stay within 3 miles of their homes, the cops have checkpoints set up and there's gonna be a penalty for venturing outside of that distance even if you're outside on a run or something. He said a whole bunch of people are about to lose jobs, too. Projected time frame is currently 6 weeks, but my money's on them finding a way to expand that.

    Quote Originally Posted by David Rowe
    So how do you fix America? The opposite of decadence and dependence.
    Exactly.

  3. #7313
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    43,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    Now Rip, to be fair, I havenít been in control of the DOJ in several years. It sure was nice while it lasted, though. Chicks really dig the power not to prosecute stuff. If you think they like broad shoulders and narrow waists, you should see how they get when you never prosecute.
    You sound worried. I would be too.

  4. #7314
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It will be interesting to see if anybody in the MSM cracks under the weight of shame, if they still possess any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Wilson investigates child pornography. It is, of course, not relevant to the presidential election that the son of the Vice President during the Obama Administration, the object of this investigation, sold access to the Administration in exchange for lots of money, half of which went to the Vice President. None of this will never be prosecuted, because leftists like BMueller control the DOJ. The FBI has been in possession of the hard drive in question since 12/2019.
    I wonder how long before we hear that poor, troubled Hunter "committed suicide" or "overdosed" on some recreational drug.

  5. #7315
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    Donald Trump 10/19/2020

    Yikes...this is getting interesting. My fellow Texans, what do y'all think of Cornyn? I am voting this week and it seems likes he is running in a tight race?
    In a recent interview with a Fort Worth outlet*, he revealed that for the past five years he has secretly disagreed with Trump about efforts to build a border wall and the decision to back out of the Obama China trade deal. But he urges you not to worry! He still loyally supports the president's policy of running up public debt to fund tax giveaways for transnational corporations!

    The man is a slimy, two-timing, bootlicking globalist shill who did his constituency the favor of announcing that he agreed with 85% of Hillary's policy platform two weeks before the election. Tell him that it is time for him to go home in November... and seriously consider staying there.

    *Access Denied

  6. #7316
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    That's mighty thoughtful of you, I appreciate that. Things keep going like they are I may have to take you up on that, lol. I just got in trouble at the gym yesterday because I got too close to a dude when re-racking my plates. Apparently, I was supposed to wait for the skinny hipster doing Pilates in the squat rack area to move before replacing the plates near him. The girl didn't look too thrilled when I responded to the talking to by laughing, either.

    Across the pond news for anyone interested: My friend in Ireland says they are going back into a tight lockdown now. All "non-essential businesses" closed, residents have to stay within 3 miles of their homes, the cops have checkpoints set up and there's gonna be a penalty for venturing outside of that distance even if you're outside on a run or something. He said a whole bunch of people are about to lose jobs, too. Projected time frame is currently 6 weeks, but my money's on them finding a way to expand that.

    Exactly.
    Yes, Ireland is going into severe lockdown with a very low death rate. The world is truly losing its mind. I talked to a supplier of mine yesterday who can't leave his town and can only go to the supermarket.

  7. #7317
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    43,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    In a recent interview with a Fort Worth outlet*, he revealed that for the past five years he has secretly disagreed with Trump about efforts to build a border wall and the decision to back out of the Obama China trade deal. But he urges you not to worry! He still loyally supports the president's policy of running up public debt to fund tax giveaways for transnational corporations!

    The man is a slimy, two-timing, bootlicking globalist shill who did his constituency the favor of announcing that he agreed with 85% of Hillary's policy platform two weeks before the election. Tell him that it is time for him to go home in November... and seriously consider staying there.
    So you're suggesting that we vote for a party-line Democrat, essentially a socialist from Connecticut, just because our RINO Senator is a sack of shit? We're used to that, and Cruz hasn't been around long enough to raise our expectations. Straight-party Republican here, first time I've ever found it necessary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    Yes, Ireland is going into severe lockdown with a very low death rate. The world is truly losing its mind. I talked to a supplier of mine yesterday who can't leave his town and can only go to the supermarket.
    The world is in the middle of a totalitarian takeover, and as usual the general public is just fine with it.

    And here's how you know BMueller should be worried: If the Hunter Biden hard drive story was bullshit, Facebook and Twitter would not have suppressed the story as fervently as they did. Were it bullshit, nobody would be doing anything except demonstrating that it was bullshit, not merely saying it was bullshit.

  8. #7318
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    So you're suggesting that we vote for a party-line Democrat, essentially a socialist from Connecticut, just because our RINO Senator is a sack of shit? We're used to that, and Cruz hasn't been around long enough to raise our expectations. Straight-party Republican here, first time I've ever found it necessary.



    The world is in the middle of a totalitarian takeover, and as usual the general public is just fine with it.

    And here's how you know BMueller should be worried: If the Hunter Biden hard drive story was bullshit, Facebook and Twitter would not have suppressed the story as fervently as they did. Were it bullshit, nobody would be doing anything except demonstrating that it was bullshit, not merely saying it was bullshit.
    It does make you wonder what the hell is going on. I knew plenty of people with the virus in March, none got it seriously.

    I know zero people with it now yet the restrictions are still strangling my business. Maybe corbyn won after all, no more private property...

  9. #7319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    So you're suggesting that we vote for a party-line Democrat, essentially a socialist from Connecticut, just because our RINO Senator is a sack of shit? We're used to that, and Cruz hasn't been around long enough to raise our expectations. Straight-party Republican here, first time I've ever found it necessary.
    The ideological purity tests seem impossibly absurd now. Republican politicians haven't covered themselves in glory during this pandemic (our Republican governor in TX still requires mask usage by law, and I don't know what the hell's going on with bars), but on average they're a damn sight better than Democrats. California's current restrictions read like satire. Don't we have more pressing issues than whether a pol knows too many bankers?

  10. #7320
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    258

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Ireland has to get its GDP chopped a little more, their markers were too good for the January-September period. This way Christine Lagarde can run a ten year long inflation scheme. Anyone interested can look up her last few statements.

    What surprises me most of all is that all of this has explicit German backing. The inflation thing, not the lockdown and color coding, that one is in line with history.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •