starting strength gym
Page 735 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 23563568572573373473573673774578583512351735 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,350 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    ... Who knows what other manufactured kompromat the Ukrainians might be able to sell to Giuliani?...
    Oh. Right. Ukraine and Russia are the enemies. That is why the scandal primarily involves Chinese companies and Chinese Communist Party military/intelligence officials. Also must be why the reported compromising videos of Hunter Biden fucking underage prostitutes were taken in China with Chinese girls, by Chinese military. And also must be why Chinese political dissidents who fled are claiming they have the same type of dirt on Pelosi and Bloomberg. They even claim they sent the tapes to Pelosi in advance to extort her. Makes sense. Those crafty Russians every time!

All I heard Biden say tonight was “I will spend all of your money, but it’ll be for your own good.”

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Annino View Post
    Vile bastards. I hope there is really a Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schexnayder View Post
    All I heard Biden say tonight was “I will spend all of your money, but it’ll be for your own good.”
    Did Joe really say, "Not a single person lost their insurance under Obamacare."? Seriously???

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Did Joe really say, "Not a single person lost their insurance under Obamacare."? Seriously???
    Yes, he did. He also used the excuse that they had a Republican congress forgetting that for at least a few years there the Dems held it all and could have done all that stuff he's claiming they can do.
    But hey, I got a bunch of people riding my ass on Twitter for advocating personal responsibility so things are totally looking up! We aren't fucked at all! [/sarcasm]

Also of note- talk of a so called second wave is increasing while Sweden shows no sign of one. Can't imagine why.

Students who catch COVID may be saving lives | Spectator USA
    "In July the World Health Organization said full lockdowns could be ‘the only option’ to prevent resurgence. But last week Dr David Nabarro, a WHO special envoy for COVID-19, told Andrew Neil on Spectator TV that ‘We in the WHO do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus… We really do appeal to all world leaders: stop using lockdown as your primary control method.’"

"On October 3, Northumbria University announced that there were 770 positive tests among its students, and just 78 of those showed any symptoms at all: that’s 90 percent showing none."

A six pack of decent beer says none of the control freaks acknowledge these facts and let go of the power they've amassed over the last months.

Epidemiologist professor Knut Wittkowski sets the record straight in this debate.
    Wittkowski is the CEO of ASDERA LLC, a company discovering novel treatments for complex diseases from data of genome-wide association studies. Wittkowski also served for 20 years as head of the Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design at The Rockefeller University in New York City.

He was one of the first high profile Academics to call out and refute with clear logic and real science the destructive orders that the powers were enacting many months ago.

Everything this humble man says throughout the debate is important. Take note at his elaboration with a screen capture of Coumos advisory order (crime against humanity) to send sick elderly patients back to the nursing homes starting at 33:20 minutes in.

Did the Lockdowns Save Thousands of Lives? A Soho Forum Debate - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The bits of the debate I saw, I thought Joe looked (physically) even more terrible than usual. Also seemed to get a bit more turned around/stuck than the last debate. If this one had been moderated like the first, and trump came out with no gloves, it probably would have been really ugly for Biden.

Oh, and this....

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...042269696?s=19

#BREAKING: A father was arrested, cuffed and dragged away with his 7-yr-old child in Melbourne today for not wearing a mask.

You won't see this story in the MSM, so please WATCH & ECHO it far and wide.

@AviYemini - AviYemini - #BREAKING: A father was arrested, cuffed and...

Melbourne: Man ARRESTED with 7-yr-old child for not wearing mask - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    BOMBSHELL: Covid-19 isn’t a pandemic plan, it’s an EXTERMINATION plan for humanity – NaturalNews.com

I personally believe there is a push to depopulate the earth. This seems to be a better way to do it than to just nuke everyone. Someone please tell me I'm wrong.

I wont make you read the article. Covid... not so deadly but highly contagious. Gets the world used to the idea that we have a deadly virus we all must fight. So out of fear we give freedom for safety. A vaccine is introduced. It also does not kill but weakens the immune system. Wuflu21 comes and is more deadly than the Wuflu19. The process continues.

I wont say I know anything but seems plausible.
    This is a new take. The rise of the ZPG’ers.

Echoes of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6.

Don't forget "Really!?! Come on man!!!" and "I didn't take any money from my son's business dealings".

starting strength coach development program
    All I heard him say was "I'M NOT LOSING IT!" while looking wide-eyed and crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Annino View Post
    People don't seem to get it. If these old folks see their great grandkids one more time and catch the coof from one of them and die, they would generally consider that to be a worthy trade-off.