starting strength gym
Page 737 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 23763768772773573673773873974778783712371737 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanNewell View Post
    It's sad to see this QAnon crap getting an airing on these forums.
    Low IQ rebuttal. SAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt James View Post
    Some states did that here as well. I guess clothing isn't essential.

Even in Minnesota, where the lockdown wasn't quite as draconian as some places, I could go to Walmart or Target to buy clothes, but the mom and pop clothing shop on main street was closed. Complete bullshit, and didn't even make sense from an epidemiological perspective. I mean, why would you bottleneck people into a few "essential businesses" if you were really concerned about controlling the spread of a supposedly deadly virus? Makes zero sense.
    This is what gets the conspiracy wheels turning. The government response means that either 99% of government officials are criminally negligent, or else there really is some kind of behind-the-scenes paragovernmental cabal trying to pull levers for their personal enrichment. If people like Cuomo and Whitmer don't end up behind bars after this is all said and done, I think it's safe to say that guys like Alex Jones might be on to something....

Quote Originally Posted by JordanNewell View Post
    It's sad to see this QAnon crap getting an airing on these forums.
    Is there really a giant pedophile ring operating within the world's governments? My opinion is, "who knows?" My sentiment is the same as Trump's from his townhall meeting the other night. I'm not well-versed in what exactly QAnon is and I can't be bothered to read up on it.

Whatever the case, there's some pretty suspicious evidence against some high-level politicians. Look at the Epstein situation and all the people who made trips to his island. It's looking like Hunter Biden is guilty of diddling kids too. Things may mot be exactly as QAnon lays them out, but it's pretty hard to say that there's nothing to the pedophilia accusations.

Something we tend to forget: https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...27625606090752

Thomas Massie
    @RepThomasMassie
    Why won’t the press report this? US Military casualties in the war in Afghanistan:

Bush: 630
    Obama: 1758
    Trump: 63

One more US casualty in this war is one too many. Thank you
    @realDonaldTrump
    for winding this war down.

End #endlesswars

source: iCasualties Iraq: iCasualties Home Page

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    His record on overseas military fighting might actually be the strongest thing Trump has to brag about from his first term. I don't think there's even been a president since I was born who's been less of a military adventurist.

Ivor Cummins
    @FatEmperor
    Witness the end of freedom and democracy in Ireland.
    But....we will bring it back. Mark my words.

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/statu...737925635?s=19

Scott W. Atlas
    @SWAtlasHoover
    Yes, indeed, "our actions (policies that lead to lockdowns) defy rational explanation". This MP called it "herd stupidity". #TruthWillPrevail

https://twitter.com/SWAtlasHoover/st...706613760?s=19

Ivor Cummins@)FatEmperor I d
    God. Bless. Sweden.
    The humanity of it - the decency - the
    proportionality.

The SCIENCE.

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/statu...452372487?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    So, when all the child molestation comes out with indisputable proof for those who can stomach looking at it....we will realize that humans are split into two species: normal humans and sociopaths.
    There is nothing more dangerous than a government infiltrated by blackmailed sociopaths in positions of authority working feverishly to dismantle our only protection from them: the constitution.

I believe the vast majority of humans are NOT sociopaths, therefore, I believe we will come together.
    I believe even BMueller will relent....unless, of course, it (BMueller) is a sociopath / pedophile.

As an aside, I have observed that women control the political leanings of most households. When women see what these sociopaths do to children, the momma bears will be furious (understatement). There's no stopping what is coming.

This is what has been called The Great Awakening.
    Thanks for looking up my address, Kit. It’s been my observation that almost nobody on this board seems to know what an actual sociopath is. That said, my guess is that we can all probably agree that getting rid of large, organized pedophile rings is A Good Thing, and if doing so is Trump’s ultimate destiny, then I’m in support. I have to plead some ignorance about the Q fantasy, so I have a question: Does he have to be president to accomplish this? Can he do it from Trump Tower or Mar-a-Lago starting in January? Cuz he’s making the rest of us weaker, sicker, poorer, and deader. Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    His record on overseas military fighting might actually be the strongest thing Trump has to brag about from his first term. I don't think there's even been a president since I was born who's been less of a military adventurist.
    Tell that to Yemen.

This is really good, Gil.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319298302538645504

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    Thanks for looking up my address, Kit. It’s been my observation that almost nobody on this board seems to know what an actual sociopath is.
    Enlighten us.

Cuz he’s making the rest of us weaker, sicker, poorer, and deader. Please advise.
    Please explain.

And perhaps BMueller falls into the category of people who should be worried: https://twitter.com/Laurie_Garrett/s...48516919205889

starting strength coach development program
    The article about CoVid as a means to permanently reduce our population sounds kooky, sure.

Here's another scary-sounding "conspiracy theory":
    Canadian politician leaks new COVID lockdown plan and ‘Great Reset’ dictatorship – Australia is part of it | Cairns News

....Perhaps our Canadian friends here can share whether they've heard anything else along these lines (debt forgivess in exchange for giving up private property rights; creation of a mandatory UBI system, in which the refusal to participate gets you death-camped...)

And yes, these all sound like tinfoil-hat theories, but then again, all the "serious" theories out there talk about waiting for a vaccine to be available before returning to normalcy!

I'm sorry, but.....isn't this an upper-respiratory infection?? And, among other limitations, wouldn't a vaccine be futile because these kinds of bugs mutate so often, and any antibodies we would develop would be useless in three months?

I don't get how no one in our governments or MSM are talking about this when speaking of vaccines as The Solution, unless these "conspiracies" have some weight to them and we're looking at annual mandatory CoVid vaccines, something like those flu vaccine vans that traverse cities, only these will look more like a jack-booted thug's military van, in that they're mandatory if you want to "participate" in society.

Can anyone on our board with more medical and scientific experience speak to the absurdity of a CoVid vaccine? Or am I off here?