starting strength gym
Page 740 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 24064069073073873974074174275079084012401740 ... LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Kamala Harris is not a sociopath but Donald Trump is. Got it.
    I follow and research Cluster B personalities on a daily basis. While we may throw around the "sociopath" word around a little, there is no doubt in the professional minds and lay people alike, that Harris and Trump have strong sociopathic, and narcissistic traits. We can sit here and argue the difference between the different Dx, many professionals don't completely agree on all of it anyway. Nonetheless, you are correct to state that most politicians now have strong "sociopathic" traits. Many of the leading experts agree that narcissism and psychopathy are on the rise. They also agree that in the current situation, these traits tend to give one favorable outcomes (Trump, Newsom, Harris, Silicon Valley, Antifa, Proud Boys). I do not want to go into the weeds on this subject, but when one thinks for a second, as to why they couldn't be a politician, it is probably because you do not have the personality for it. Because most of us do not have the ability to lie, cheat, and steal, and still think we are doing the public good.

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    Most of the people that I’ve seen called “sociopath” on this board do not come close to meeting the definition. And we ignore the one who so obviously does.
    It's funny that Rip read this as referring to Trump, because that isn't what immediately came to my mind, as your meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Smale View Post
    Ok I’ll bite. So yes starting from scratch a vaccine is hard to make, but the difference here is covid-19 is a strain from family of viruses that have been previously researched extensively. True, a vaccine hadn’t previously been developed against this family of viruses, but the motivation wasn’t there previously whereas now it is (in the form of oodles of dollars).
    They have tried for decades to make coronavirus vaccinations. It has always failed in human trials (vaccines made population more susceptible to the virus). The "they didn't have the motivation" is hand-waving pundit-speak.

Also, the argument that SARS-COV-2 (not COVID-19) is similar to other coronaviruses directly supports the strategy set forth in the GBD (which was what we did literally every year prior to 2020 for centuries) of allowing non-vunerable populations to develop immunity, and thus herd immunity, through natural exposure to a family of viruses that are only ever somewhat deadly in their novel season.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanNewell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma
    As an aside, I have observed that women control the political leanings of most households. When women see what these sociopaths do to children, the momma bears will be furious (understatement). There's no stopping what is coming
    It's sad to see this QAnon crap getting an airing on these forums.
    "QAnon" is a dangerous threat to society! (turn on sound for full effect)

Jordan...given your mindset, I would be more grounded in reality to admonish Rip for allowing MSM inspired conspiracy theories to be posted here.
    How many MSM lies do you have to forgive before you realize MSM is the equivalent of a cheating, abusive spouse? Eventually, you have to accept MSM is rotten to the core and throw her out.

So, how did you come to the conclusion that "QAnon" should be censored? Could this be it? (zoom in to read all the anti-Qanon articles posted in one day!)

Why is MSM so focused on preventing you from reading the original Q posts? The Streisand effect has pushed these posts into mainstream. The Q posts use the Socratic method to encourage readers to do their own research....draw your own conclusions. That's EXACTLY what MSM does NOT want: Mika Brzezinski: It's our job to control what people think

"QAnon" is spitball posts by anonymous nobodies like me. The worst of those posts are anti-Trumpers trying to distract from the real Q posts. You'll notice MSM brings up these QAnon posts....like "the world is run by a flesh-eating cult of pedophiles". Q never posted that. Or, JFK Jr is coming back to save the world. Q has said (3 times) that JFK Jr is dead.

Or....my post you found so offensive (quoted above). Q never posted that either.

See how it works? Please get it straight who is the abusive spouse here. Who lied to you for 3 FUCKING years about Russian Collusion? Or Trumps pay-for-play in Ukraine? It's all projection.

Q is an alternative news source with a truth record better than MSM at this point. I discovered it in it's 2nd week of posts in late 2017. I found the posts very entertaining just like I did John Timor's posts in 2000. However, the information posted there started actually happening, and I came to see it as a back-channel from the Trump administration.

The tenor here in Germany: "If you don't behave, we'll send you into a second lockdown!" Remember "wollt Ihr den totalen Krieg?"? These Covid Nazis frustrate the shit out of me. Infection numbers are their religion, rational science is the Antichrist. It's Sunday, I had a few beers, and I'm totally pissed. Time to order a rack, a bar and weights, 'cause I don't expect the gyms to be open over winter. And much, much more will be closed. These Covid Nazis are completely out of control.

I believe 220,000+ people have died from this disease in this country.
    Sign of a fool right there.

How are you even on these boards? You should be preoccupied with P90X and meal prepping your vegetables.

I read this forum often, so you should know that I don't watch only CNN. Or any CNN for that matter. But I'm not a conspiracy theorist either. I can believe both that there is a genuine global pandemic going on that is going to kill half a million Americans by next summer, and that lockdowns and other legal protocols have been arbitrary, confusing, senseless, and economically damaging. Join us, Mark, the water is warm.
    And what I'm telling you is that if the goddamn virus with a survival rate of 99.9% somehow manages to kill half a million Americans -- it can't, do the math, Einstein. If everybody in the whole fucking country caught the virus, that would be 330,000 dead, it would still not be worth the destruction of modern society. You have never built anything worth owning, or you would have grown up by now. And yours is the stupidity that enables criminals like Cuomo and Whitmer to destroy for power.

I don't know about you guys, but I totally use burner phones in the course of all my legitimate business.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...05732248924161

Here is an email where the son of VP Biden tells his partner to buy a burner phone from 7/11 or CVS while outlining his plans for the Ukraine

'The contract should begin now - not after the upcoming visit of my guy'

Tells Devon to get in touch with Navy SEALS (Little Creek)

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    The video has been removed. Must of been important!
    It was. Maybe somebody has it archived.

starting strength coach development program
    The sequence of events do not describe an organized conspiracy. The power grab clearly IS happening. However, it because opportunity presented itself.

Consider schools closed and public transportation did not. Sure there are differences between the two, but health and safety is not one of them. Regardless of the MSM and leftist pablum.

As soon as the left caught on that quarantine and economic pain could be sustained indefinitely, they went all in. But no, they didn’t design it. Like keeping poor people poor, they are keeping scared people scared.