starting strength gym
Page 750 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 25065070074074874975075175276080085012501750 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Berry View Post
    The author of the 2030 article is, to say the least, out of touch. Evidence:

In our city we don't pay any rent, because someone else is using our free space whenever we do not need it. My living room is used for business meetings when I am not there.

Exactly what business would happen in this "utopia"? Why world they need meetings
    sb
    The cooking bit is even better. Once in a while, cooking utensils are delivered to your door. Their AI doesn’t seem like it distributes resources very well. But generally, this AI bullshit, it’s all just a big mommy complex. Someone to do the things you like but don"t wanna deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    How did you conclude that 3 houses is fair and four is not? Does square ft matter? Location? Age? Value?

Can you describe a fair system specifically or only generally? If only generally, who and how does it get decided?
    It would all be divided equally, some of us of course are more equal than others comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    SF and NYC are hollowing out at historic rates, much like the economy in general. American social media platforms are engaging in unprecedented censorship as they invite government antitrust action. But what really upsets BMueller: startingstrength.com no longer brims with rehashed discussions about velocity training, RPE, etc.
    I see you, Dr. Kaul. I remember when you hadn’t learned your lines yet. I think StartingStrength.com is important, even if you don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The cooking bit is even better. Once in a while, cooking utensils are delivered to your door. Their AI doesn’t seem like it distributes resources very well. But generally, this AI bullshit, it’s all just a big mommy complex. Someone to do the things you like but don"t wanna deal with.
    Best description of "modern life" I've ever read. On point. The first thing I envolved my children was household and cooking. They HAVE to be able to cook their own food. It's essential.

Is this one of this speech rallies? Or was it intentionally kept to this small size?

Mike Palios is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...227369473?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I have been searching for the actual Danish Study. Can't seem to find it anywhere online.
    here is an article that gives a little more background to the Danish Mask Scandal

Latest News – Lockdown Sceptics and the Mask Study
    The study can't be found online because, as one of the co-investigators alluded, it is actively being suppressed by academic journals. I imagine it's because the study showed masks don't work. I think they might post it to MedRxiv eventually.

Here is a the link to the pre-registration of their randomized controlled trial which provides an overview of the design, etc.: Face masks for the prevention of COVID-19 - Rationale and design of the randomised controlled trial DANMASK-19 - PubMed

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I assume you have let these folks sleep in your house regularly, right? You buy their groceries and feed them regularly, right?

Some of the other left leaning folks on this thread at least attempted to not be an arrogant, condescending prick. You have on the other hand.

So, do this.....take your salary (what do you do, BTW?) and give it all... EVERY PENNY... To those with 85 IQs. Once you do that, come back and talk.
    The problem is that the idea of intellectual consistency is foreign to these leftist trolls. They're just a bunch of whiny hypocrites. Haghstull is proof that you can highly educate a person without teaching them to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    That's not the pertinent counter argument IMO. More importantly, and you guys in the West who still have a semblance of capitalism don't really understand this properly because you don't have as strong a bureaucracy:

If you were to tax the "wealthy" in order to provide for the 85 IQ crowd, you would get three administrators for a single 85 IQ person. The money would of course not go to our poor nr 85, because the support staff paychecks would eat it all up. Then the government would form three or four select committees to ascertain the reasons for our dear nr 85 being poorer than when the program started. The committee would most certainly deduce that the problem lies in poor funding, which would be corrected by raising more money from the lowest income tax bracket. I mean, taking a one percent hit on your salary is somewhat rough, but we need to help our most endangered members, don't we?
    Summed up in my ages old breakdown of communism. When the government decides how wealth is portioned out, the wealth goes to the government.

RIP UK

Covid measures will be seen as a 'monument of collective hysteria and folly' says ex-judge Sumption, former British supreme court justice, slams ‘cavalier use of coercive powers’ and ‘loss of freedom’

Covid measures will be seen as 'monument of collective hysteria and folly' says ex-judge | Jonathan Sumption | The Guardian

starting strength coach development program
    The Price of Panic

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/statu...913118721?s=19

Please note final paragraph, in which one of
    the most distinguished lawyers and
    historians in the country warns that a new
    authoritarian mode of politics may be here to stay.

https://twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/stat...496788992?s=19