starting strength gym
Page 766 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 26666671675676476576676776877681686612661766 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,660 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Nope! Nothing to see here, though.
    It's as if they want to show you that they can control the elections -- they want you to know what they can do. And we will accept the lie.

It's like the pandemic: we all know it's bullshit, but we wear The Mask anyway to demonstrate that even in the face of the blatant bullshit, we obey anyway. Because the very idea that we might be placed into a situation requiring courage (or even independent thought) is distasteful to our nation of pussies. I've never been this embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's as if they want to show you that they can control the elections -- they want you to know what they can do. And we will accept the lie.

It's like the pandemic: we all know it's bullshit, but we wear The Mask anyway to demonstrate that even in the face of the blatant bullshit, we obey anyway. Because the very idea that we might be placed into a situation requiring courage (or even independent thought) is distasteful to our nation of pussies. I've never been this embarrassed.
    Give it time, the embarrassment is going to get worse. Wait until Biden's inauguration speech where he barely speaks english while constantly audibly farting.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Give it time, the embarrassment is going to get worse. Wait until Biden's inauguration speech where he barely speaks english while constantly audibly farting.
    Listen, that high-octane amphetamine cocktail that they used to give Kennedy has been refined to such a degree that you'll think that Ol' Joe is barely a day over 127 years old.

I just want this shit to be over; I am at the end of my capacity for mental weariness.

Also, random internet people were not the only ones who noticed this.

Yes, Democrats Are Trying To Steal The Election In Michigan, Wisconsin, And Pennsylvania

Two states are now in excess of registered voters casting "ballots," while several others are at near-100%. We no longer control our elections. And Twitter has censored 3 of the last 7 of Trump's tweets.

https://twitter.com/AndySwan/status/1323990699017228288

They control the election apparatus in key states. They control all the mainstream conduits of information. Trump's main backchannel that went direct to the people is already getting censored. All so a man with a swiss cheese brain can be president.

If you were going to prison unless your guy wins an election, would you cheat?

The cheating is no surprise to anyone who is paying attention...especially the white hats. Let's see what they have planned to counter it.

Sadly...kinda...I've placed quite a few people in a temporary Fuck-Off Bucket until the election is over. I hear them clawing on the sides of the metal bucket. I guess they'll have to stay there a little longer.

No one's going to prison, Kitsuma. That's one of the perks.

Absolutely true. These people do not put each other in jail.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Rott View Post
    I don't know, if I exactly see what you mean, but I get the idea. Have to do some homework now. Thanks.
    Check this out: Remarks at the G30 International Banking Seminar

To quote:
    In this context, it is clear that both fiscal support and monetary policy support have to remain in place for as long as necessary and “cliff effects” must be avoided. Otherwise, we risk hysteresis in the labour market, an unnecessary loss of viable businesses and greater inequality. And the recovery in the euro area remains uncertain, uneven and incomplete, while the new coronavirus-related restrictions currently being introduced across Europe will add to uncertainty for firms and households.
    Fiscal support and monetary policy in this context means unlimited monetary inflation. This would have been unthinkable even last year, even with the former ECB's president's promise that the bank will preserve the euro at all cost. The German government would just not allow it, we did have Community wide rules about the 3 percent of GDP deficit rule, remember that? Now this was partly due to the fact that Europe didn't really have to spend money, the Chinese government was doing it for us. As it stands now, I doubt the Maastricht criteria is coming back any time soon. Croatia was allowed to join the ECB II mechanism while breaking the Maastricht rules by a long shot, it's the pandemic after all, desperate times. The greater the need for a deficit and subsequent ECB and European Commission's interventions, the better. The governments and the EU institutions are free to spend as much as they want now - a communist take on Keynesian politics. Now, this kind of thing upsets the global monetary order (not necessarily to the EU's disadvantage), which is why in normal times, if the EU tried to pull something like this off, even if they were able to sidestep the UK, they would get a visit from top US officials explaining why the process would not be allowed to continue. The last time this happened was during the 2009-2014 eurozone crisis. As it stands now, the US is set to enter a protracted period of internal political strife, so there is no better time for the entire eurozone to go on the offensive.

I find it funny how everybody is so focused on China, what we are seeing is the first stage of the EU-US financial cold war. And here you are, the ungrateful bastard, doubting your superiors in government's plan to sacrifice the ordinary person's livelihood for the greater good.

This is all rather obtuse, I would have to write a book to detail everything. Suffice it to say that everything you have been told about politics and especially economics has been a colossal lie. I get the feeling you are realizing this. But don't worry, you are getting back to the gym by late December.