COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 776

starting strength gym
Page 776 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 276676726766774775776777778786826876 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,760 of 10361

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #7751
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    158

    Default

    • wichita falls texas february 2021 seminar
    • starting strength seminar april 2021
    • starting strength seminar february 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Don't forget what preceded this: the strategic and artificial creation of two utterly incompatible political realities - the right-wing reality, and the left-wing (or more accurately "globalist") reality. These two realities cannot coexist together within the same political order. 50 years ago, maybe. Not anymore. Not with the cultural, social and demographic changes that have arrived since. These two camps can no longer have an honest conversation and keep things classy let alone peacefully live side by side.

    This violently polarised situation was completely intentional and has worked out beautifully for the globalist order. The real power, the money power, has been permitted to leverage every available advantage, from state education and corporate mainstream media propaganda to Big Tech internet censorship, to create a narrative which portrays the white right-wing in America as the bad guys. They are the enemy of equality - the very idea behind the nation - and there's no way to argue the contrary because voters have been trained to be uninterested in rationality and logic, and they are certainly not interested in debating with a Nazi. They want to punch a Nazi. The right-wing has been put into an unwinnable position, and if they were to now move in a defiant or revolutionary direction, this of course would be inherently illiberal and universally seen as a direct attack on democracy, decency and the idea of America itself.

    I'm calling it. This election signals the beginning of the end of the Republic and democracy in America. This is also the end of the right-wing in America. They will not be able to win any more elections - whatever happens with this particular one. Even if Trump wins this in the courts, do you think the left will just sit there and take it, and life and politics will just return to "normal"? With everything we've just witnessed?

    I mean, they're not evening attempting to hide it anymore. You might have thought, during all the wanton violence and looting this past summer, one of the higher-ups at Libtard HQ might have said "Guys, we're going into a fucking election here... can we please get these retards off the streets?!". But they didn't need to, because they don't care. They don't care about "bad optics" because they were going to rig the election anyway.

    It's not a popular view on this forum, but our big-brained and rational Liberalism got us here. It convinced us to play nice, and by the rule-set - while extending freedom to our political adversaries to continue with their subversion of the system. Our adversaries simply do not agree with or care about these rules and principles we hold so high. They are winning, because they are not bound by our rules and ethics, and so they are more effective.

    While we went about being productive, responsible people and behaved and thought as individuals as we were supposed to - the other side collectivised. While we asserted that rational individuals have the capacity to choose their own destiny, the globalist left understood that groups of humans do not behave rationally, and their behaviour can be manipulated by appealing to their base desires and emotions. Just as with product advertisement and public relations campaigns. It works.

    As a white male, you idly stood by while they gradually constructed a narrative which has made you the most despised person in America. Your unwavering belief in liberalism and individualism has made you unable to defend yourself against their accusations. Your beliefs have made it impossible for you to conceive of race, racial group behaviour and "racism" beyond the Jordan Peterson dogma of "group thinking = just bad". When they accused you of "white supremacy" - you glitched, Pavlovian-responded with an impotent "but Democrats are the real racists" and summoned examples like Diamond and Silk and Candace Owens to prove your point. While you did a smug Crowder impersonation, and made reasoned, logical points - they were busy winning this war.

    Interestingly, the summer's rioting and BLM shit turned off the latinos, and it's said this time Trump saw a surge in the latino vote in several states with a few exceptions like Nevada. In fact, I bet Trump saw an increase in popularity, vs 2016, across most if not all the other demographics... black women... homosexuals... suburban, white, boomer ladies... all demographic groups except one: white American men.

    Still, even during a rigged election, some of you will still be recommending others to "chill out" in order to keep your world-view and your sense of denial intact. Remember, with everything we witnessed in the summer, all the corporate and state endorsed violence, theft, lawlessness and mayhem - some of you were able to rationalize it as localised examples of social and political decay which was confined to Democrat held cities and it didn't affect your little patch of America. You said it was libtard voters just getting a taste of what they voted for. They deserved it, and may even learn from it. You explained the limits of state vs. federal power, and put your faith in this system.

    The problem is, this isn't just "the left" at work, as the conservative right-wing media and Trump portrays it - it is a globalist, internationalist tyrannical order and it is subsuming us all. As if this globalist tyranny respects state borders! This election should be the wake up call to Americans that the entire system you put your faith in is rigged against you.

    It just seems more shocking to an American in 2020 that this may be happening in the Land of The Free, as with everywhere else - my home included, because your nation was born out of violent revolution against the forces of tyranny. The idea of this happening now undermines your very spirit. I get the denial going on, I really do, but by this point you'd be blind or clinically insane not to notice that this election is just a continuation of exactly the same tyranny we saw in the summer, and it will be our permanent future if we do not cast off the chains given to us by the conservative right and find a third political way.

    This will not be possible while we are happy to exist in a world where stock market numbers and massaged employment figures are accepted as the metrics of a healthy society. Any real change will not possible within a liberal society, and its going to get a lot, lot worse for us before a significant number of people realise this.

  2. #7752
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    No way. There's no way thats happening, and Americans are supposed to shut up and take it. The powers that be have 0 respect for their peoples intelligence.

  3. #7753
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post



    read:
    Fact check: Table shows outdated voter registration numbers for eight key states | Reuters

    I guess the registered number of voters are from previous years, comparing it to modern day.
    This election cycle is like something we've never seen before for sure; I'm not surprised the turnout is higher.

    Fact check: Table shows outdated voter registration numbers for eight key states | Reuters

    And its even suspicious that the chart linked above, that the "Registered Voters" column lists all of the number in even thousands (all end in ",000"). The data even just looks hokey to start with.

  4. #7754
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    A good collection of a lot of the red flags that absolutely do NOT point to any voter fraud in this election: https://monsterhunternation.com/2020...foot/#comments

    Kinda wonder how much the clear lack of math skills revealed during Covid emboldened these pricks?

  5. #7755
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Great Corn Desert
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Some anonymous statistician took vote outcomes from precincts in Milwaukee, and tested their fit with Benfordís law. (This is often done to check for falsified data.) Bidenís data were a much worse fit than Trumpís.

    This analysis is just for kicks. It is not convincing proof of fraud. There is no a priori reason to believe that votes should follow Benfordís law. However, if the analysis were repeated on outcomes throughout the country, and Benfordís law was violated only in these peculiar, lagging districts...then it might be worth investigating.

    Most do not understand how to generate falsified data so that it appears to fit the expected distribution. If the data is suspicious, trust no one, ask a couple of questions and audit the paper trail. Stories fall apart quickly.

    Hopefully, the anonymous statistician is currently performing the analyses Shiva suggests.

  6. #7756
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Murphysboro, IL
    Posts
    30,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    You freely admit, you know nothing about the man and his true motivations in putting up with all this bullshit instead of enjoying his last years as a billionaire...yet you are 100% convinced you KNOW him. All he needed to do was comply, and he'd get the Obama treatment. He'd go down as one of the greats. But, he refuses. Why? Why would a sociopath do that? Would a narcissist be able to resist that praise?
    This right here. Having lived in California under Der Govehnatah Schwarzenegger this describes to a "T" how and why he caved when he went up against the government employee unions. The dems and media turned on him and he lost his spine and his balls simultaneously. He became a lame duck years before his term ended.

    I didn't vote for Trump, I wrote in Walker in 2016. But I did vote for Trump this time.

  7. #7757
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    44,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
    Fact check: Table shows outdated voter registration numbers for eight key states | Reuters

    I guess the registered number of voters are from previous years, comparing it to modern day.
    This election cycle is like something we've never seen before for sure; I'm not surprised the turnout is higher.
    Okay, Fulcrum. Now focus your awesome analytical skills on Larry Corriea's obvious bullshit: https://monsterhunternation.com/2020...foot/#comments

  8. #7758
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    From an expert on the subject, in a conservative magazine. I think it is important to note, just because one has unfavorable personality traits or a disorder, does not disqualify one from anything. Most of these issues are interpersonal and have nothing to do with how intelligent or successful one may come.

    Donald Trump and Narcissistic Personality Disorder: An Interview with Sam Vaknin

    I have no clue if Trump has or doesn't have any kind of clinically defined personality disorder.

    But I do know this.

    "I have watched 600 hours of video of Trump."

    This "expert" should have their license suspended for this kind of irresponsible, negligent "diagnosis."

    Serious question to you: Do you really think it is possible to diagnose someone with a condition that exists in the DSM over video? Let alone video filmed by news, entertainment and other PR sources?

  9. #7759
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    I have no clue if Trump has or doesn't have any kind of clinically defined personality disorder.

    But I do know this.

    "I have watched 600 hours of video of Trump."

    This "expert" should have their license suspended for this kind of irresponsible, negligent "diagnosis."

    Serious question to you: Do you really think it is possible to diagnose someone with a condition that exists in the DSM over video? Let alone video filmed by news, entertainment and other PR sources?
    He also stated this
    "he(Trump) cannot be fully and assuredly diagnosed this way. Only a qualified mental health diagnostician can determine whether someone suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and this, following lengthy tests and personal interviews. But the overwhelming preponderance of presenting symptoms and visual and textual evidence for tentative profiling is definitely there."

  10. #7760
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    2,868

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Hey Rip, I have some good news though itís unrelated to the current topic.

    Last night at 4am while everyone was asleep I shattered the deadlift world record in my garage. I donít have any video and there were no witnesses, but trust me. You should probably send me a congratulatory T-Shirt or something.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •