starting strength gym
Page 778 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 27867872876877677777877978078882887812781778 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    You all have no idea how strangely hilarious it is to see all this going down with our election, in that watching-your-toddler-slip-and-fall-after-he-ignored-your-command kind of way, as an American over here in Russia, (allegedly) the mother of all election-stealing countries.

Many Russians I know are concerned that Biden's nationwide mask mandate will give the authorities here an easy excuse to continue their outlandish muzzle rules, as well as the assorted other preferred, putrid policies in the Globalist's handbook.

I try to picture that California congressman with way too much concealer and cheek blush, the one who was on Tucker's show all the time bleating about muh Russia, as he assures us that our 2020 election was in fact run with integrity, but I can't - it's all just too much!

How are such obvious occurrences, biological facts, historical events, and facts-of-life so easily distorted without contest back home in our great country??

Why don’t we just have a do-over on Dec 4? Simpler and less expensive than litigating. All poll watchers would have time to take their places. No mail-in ballots except for the military, which wouldn’t have to be recast I think.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    If you are on an ACE inhibitor, you could be at higher risk. Scientists have been looking at the role of receptor for a while though.
    I tried Lisinopril once for my blood pressure. I had a nagging dry cough for weeks before I made the connection that it was my BP medicine. I told the doc about it and they switched me to an ARB. I have been extremely curious about the COVID-19 dry cough and how it relates to people who have an ACE inhibitor dry cough since the beginning.

This is of course bullshit too:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324783531139235841

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Anyone know how complex this voting software is? What the heck is a “glitch”? Let’s geek out on a root-cause analysis. Show me the fishbone diagram. Please share.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    ... two utterly incompatible political realities - the right-wing [nationalist] reality, and the left-wing (or more accurately "globalist") reality....

...This election signals the beginning of the end of the Republic... in America....right-wing in America....will not be able to win any more elections...

...they're [leftists] not evening attempting to hide it anymore. ...They don't care about "bad optics" because they were going to rig the election anyway.

...They are... are not bound by our rules and ethics, and so they are more effective.

...we went about being productive, responsible people and behaved and thought as individuals as we were supposed to....

As a white male, you idly stood by while they gradually constructed a narrative which has made you the most despised person in America.....While you made reasoned, logical points - they were busy winning this war....

...even during a rigged election...recommending others to "chill out"... to keep your world-view and your sense of denial intact...rationalize it as localised examples...confined to Democrat held.... libtard voters... deserved it, and may even learn from it....and put your faith in this system.

The problem is, this isn't just "the left"..... the entire system you put your faith in is rigged against you.
    This is where we are.

What was it that separated the Gauls and the Celts from the Barbarians and the Scots? The Athenians and Spartans from the Ionians?

Maybe it was simply that they were able to recognize their enemies as an existential threat and respond as united peoples.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    Real quick scenario that has been playing in my head. If Texas starts turning purple, becomes a battle ground state and then turns blue...we as a country could have a big problem on our hands. The balance of power will go to the DEMS permanently and conservatives will really have no say in national elections. Is America ready for secession at this point? Many libertarians and conservatives will bow out of the system and support it (secession). Leftist could care less what happens to this country, a break-up is fine to them. Moderates will have a problem with it, but wont have much say. As the radicals usually force the moderates into the shenanigans of the time. Texas politics could get real real dirty...
    Powers-that-be don't give up territory quite that easily. Lincoln went to war with the south just because they wanted to break off from the north and do their own thing, and Hitler invaded France and Belgium over a little coal-rich strip they lost after WWI. I think any attempt by a state at secession would quickly devolve into Civil War II.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Why don’t we just have a do-over on Dec 4? Simpler and less expensive than litigating. All poll watchers would have time to take their places. No mail-in ballots except for the military, which wouldn’t have to be recast I think.
    This is the most sensible choice, but unfortunately it would require the Democratic Party machine to admit that it "might" be at fault in the whole situation. Both sides are going to stick to their guns.

From a personal perspective, this will be the last election I vote in unless some form of voter ID law is passed, or someone comes up with a way to guarantee that elections are actually fair. There's no point participating in a system that's this easy to game.

Georgia election official: Machine glitch caused by last-minute vendor upload - POLITICO

A vendor updates the voting machine the night before election, which subsequently crashes the machine. So many questions.

The fact that that machine wasn’t as locked down as flight software in orbit indicates a very deep problem with our voting systems. That openness alone is a gross indictment that should not be glossed over. If that can happen in one place, it can happen anywhere and everywhere. I’d say, make it something like a two-key system, one held by a rep of each party, required to interface with voting machine.

Assuming good will, which is not warranted, the update should’ve either been prohibited or a negligible risk operation. The latter could be obtained with a dry-run on an /identical/ off-line machine, and there are several ways to do this. It is very unlikely such care was taken.

Yet again, either incompetence or malintent.

Politico says the voting hardware came from “Dominion Voting Systems” and “KnowInk”. Dominion’s amateur front page does not emphasize security, except for a cheesy “certified” label across an American eagle. You’d think they learned by now. Instead, they claim “high-caliber engineering” (then why did a tech feel the need to push an update night before national elections?). KnowInk’s site is even less inspiring.

Hannity is right to complain about the technical incompetence of our voting system.

It’s unlikely this will get fixed.

starting strength coach development program
    Dim BidenVote as integer
    Dim TrumpVote as integer

Dim statePopulation as integer
    statePopulation = statePopulation * 1.25

For i in state population
    BidenVote += 1

If i % 3.14 = 0 Then
    TrumpVote += 1
    End if
    Loop