starting strength gym
Page 787 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 28768773777778578678778878979783788712871787 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,870 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I'm going to ask again, how can roughly one half of this country vote for a man who is CLEARY fragile physically and mentally, and a VP candidate who is a communist/Marxist?

It just makes no sense to me at all.

I guess they hate trump so much that they will do what they can to vote him out.
    Biden is not even remotely a communist or a Marxist. What makes no sense is that anyone would actually think this. Both Republican and Democratic parties are strongly tied to industry concerns, and live off 'donations' from corporate lobbyists.

For just one example. Trump lowered the corporate tax rate to a flat 21%. Biden intends to raise it to a flat 28%. Is that your definition of Communist, increasing the corporate tax rate by 7%? Have no concerns, I'm sure numerous tax loopholes will quickly follow the raise in corporate tax rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    This is Dave Smith’s assessment, roughly.

If you thought Trump was Hitler, he wasn’t; not even close. He was, at best, a huge middle finger to the establishment under the guise of a ‘90s NYC Democrat. Just wait, though. The 65-75 million people who voted for him in ‘16 and ‘20 are not going away. They are only going to rally around whoever is the bigger middle finger toward the establishment who are also not going away. And that middle finger isn’t going to be a NYC ‘90s Democrat by a long shot.

I hope Dave is wrong.
    I think Trump is closer to a failed Franco than any Roman Emperor. The wiki page on Franco has some interesting statements.

"Although Franco himself was previously known for not being very devout, his regime often used religion as a means to increase its popularity"

"The consistent points in Francoism included above all authoritarianism, Anti-Communism, Spanish nationalism, national Catholicism, monarchism, militarism, national conservatism, anti-Masonry, anti-Catalanism, pan-Hispanism, and anti-liberalism"

"Francoist Spain presented the conflict as a crusade against Bolshevism in defence of Christian civilization"

"Franco was also the focus of a personality cult, which taught that he had been sent by Divine Providence to save the country from chaos and poverty."

"Francoism professed a strong devotion to militarism, hypermasculinity and the traditional role of women in society."

Dewey defeats Truman! The Chicago Tribune is more circumspect now, only saying that the sidekick of The One is edging closer. Also, recall that it took 35 days to sort out the 2000 hanging chads. It ain't over yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Of course they are. It's a club. Trump's not a member. This is why they hate him. Not complicated.

The Hammer and Scorecard smoking gun: 150,000 Michigan presidential 'voters' didn't vote for Senate

Sidney Powell unveils Trump legal strategy… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS ‘We’ve identified 450,000 ballots that miraculously ONLY have a vote for Joe Biden’
    I have been screaming at the TV about this for the last couple of days. My theory on this without getting too much into a conspiracy. The mass mail out of ballots is what got Biden elected. They (voter) simply selected Biden and sent the damn thing back in. Some of the millions who voted for Biden wouldn't have gotten off their futon, took off the slip-ons, combed their hair, and actually go out to vote. Shit, they wont even fill out the whole ballot, just enough to get that evil Grinch out of office, they want Santa Claus back. OR this could be a case where they (dems) don't want to get 100% on the test, because then the teacher will know they cheated???

Pfizer claims 90% effective Covid vaccine.

Impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Hang in there, Matthew. Don't make any rash decisions. Nothing is as it seems.

Whoops-a-daisy....there goes Georgia: 132,000 Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Have Been Identified Which Are Likely Ineligible

I'm focused on picking out a good Predator Last Laugh loop to blast full volume on my outdoor speakers during Trump's inauguration. The echo throughout the valley will make the brainwashed zombies here puke. They are currently gloating in the streets about their "President Elect".
    I love this idea!

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    how organized are you guys and are you prepared for the efficiency of the machine?

We see this with foreign policy as well. Bush wreaked havoc on the Middle East. Whereas Trump actually created an unprecedented mechanism, a true roadmap to which coexistence can viably operate.
    I would ask the people that have been increasingly bombed from 2016 to date how much "coexistence" they are enjoying. Spoiler: not much existence at all.

Media is trying to build social pressure to the point where Judges will be too scared to resist it "for the good of the country". Trump will outplay them, and a lot of people are going to have a very big hangover.

I suspect I'm not the only one here who knows what is really going on.

This isn't a battle of right versus left, or Republican versus Democrat...or even Nationalist versus Globalist.

This is a battle of good versus evil. Good always wins. God always wins.

This battle was won months ago via a military precision plan. I call checkmate in 10 moves.

We're taking back our country.

starting strength coach development program
    I think someone said major vaccine progress would be announced just after the election..... Covid-19 vaccine candidate is 90% effective, says Pfizer | World news | The Guardian

Im pretty sure the President’s timeline to have a vaccine developed by the end of the year was heavily criticised.