starting strength gym
Page 795 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 29569574578579379479579679780584589512951795 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,950 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Washington Post has decided the Erie, PA postal employee whistleblower recanted while he says he did not.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...23334800437248 FBI intimidation?
    https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...01224828809217

Where's my flamethrower?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    What you see from the media has been infotainment rather than information for at least fifteen years now. I witnessed it first hand. There was a semblance of normalcy until the 2008 crisis, but it has gone to absolute shit since.
    It's funny how Neil Postman predicted the exact situation we're in right now back in the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah Ebner View Post
    History remains undefeated.
    At the expense of the American electoral process.

I liked this: Hammer and Scorecard
    Dude slows it down for those of us who are not gonna understand the conversation about coding and the security thereof.

I know my Democrat-supporting friends are all claiming this stuff isn't real but I think it's really telling that these "mistakes" are never addressed. Kind of like when they slipped and introduced Harris as the next president at that appearance. Anyone who posted it on Twitter got a bunch of apologists in their feed saying how it was a primary appearance or some other excuse and not a word as people pointed out the signs. If the thing in question was really just an error why is it never addressed? Why doesn't Cooper just say hey, we messed up those numbers this is the correct one? I am forced to conclude that shenanigans are afoot.

Apparently I'm a degenerate fascist for thinking Biden is just shit as opposed to The Shit. When did we get to the point where it's considered cool to judge someone's ethics and character based on who you think they voted for? I just wanna shoot pool and listen to music why has it always gotta be about virtue signaling and who's more green and dammit they ruin everything fun with their pc virus fear bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    At the expense of the American electoral process.
    This is why Hegel famously called it "History as the slaughter-bench at which the happiness of peoples, the wisdom of States, and the virtue of individuals have been victimised"

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I liked this: Hammer and Scorecard
    Dude slows it down for those of us who are not gonna understand the conversation about coding and the security thereof.

I know my Democrat-supporting friends are all claiming this stuff isn't real but I think it's really telling that these "mistakes" are never addressed. Kind of like when they slipped and introduced Harris as the next president at that appearance. Anyone who posted it on Twitter got a bunch of apologists in their feed saying how it was a primary appearance or some other excuse and not a word as people pointed out the signs. If the thing in question was really just an error why is it never addressed? Why doesn't Cooper just say hey, we messed up those numbers this is the correct one? I am forced to conclude that shenanigans are afoot.

Apparently I'm a degenerate fascist for thinking Biden is just shit as opposed to The Shit. When did we get to the point where it's considered cool to judge someone's ethics and character based on who you think they voted for? I just wanna shoot pool and listen to music why has it always gotta be about virtue signaling and who's more green and dammit they ruin everything fun with their pc virus fear bullshit.
    No one on the left seems to know what a fascist or nazi is anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    But all the Democrats need is people like this: MSNBC's Joy Reid is the wrongest person on television

And the British media seem confused: https://twitter.com/JohnD_ohh/status...40889484742659
    "If Joy Reid were your architect, the bedroom ceiling would fall on your head the first time the wind blew."

I think the above statement sums it all up. The leaders of the Democratic party are inept. Pelosi was filmed getting her haircut, mask-less, in a closed salon, and claimed to be 'set-up'. Hillary's emails, to this day, are still being discovered around the world on various laptops. Biden's son literally GIVES his laptop to an avid Trump supporter, seemingly with no encryption. The DNC email server has no security, is readily hacked, and all its contents disseminated around the world.

I don't see any reasonable way 'Democrats' managed to commit any kind of wide scale organized election fraud, in numerous different states, all of them partly overseen by Republican officials. Democratic leaders are like the villains in an Austin Powers movie, they're completely incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    It's funny how Neil Postman predicted the exact situation we're in right now back in the 80s.
    Never even heard of the guy, nice recommendation sir!

Interesting map showing different regions or "Nations" within in the US. It could explain some of the conflicts we see today. When one imposes their will on the other, conflict will arise.

https://i.insider.com/55b273a2371d22...jpeg&auto=webp

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Our shibboleths are more palatable with a dehydrated kernel of truth.
    The red pill will set you free.