starting strength gym
Page 798 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 29869874878879679779879980080884889812981798 ... LastLast
Results 7,971 to 7,980 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    And yes, Trump lost to a guy who is clearly in decline due to age.
    Why do you think Trump lost before the election results are certified? Because George Stephanopoulos says so?

And NY Kid: Don Surber: Wall Street may move to Dallas

Which statements are true?

A) Trump put children in cages at the border.

B) Obama put children in cages at the border.

C) Trump put children in the cages that Obama built at the border.

D) Trump banned Muslims from traveling to America

E) Biden has publicly stated that poor children are just as smart as white children.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What with "muslim" being a race and all.
    Also interesting that Indonesia, with its 225 million Muslims, was not included in the travel ban. Maybe because it wasn't actually a "muslim travel ban", rather it was targeted to those countries known to have lax vetting of travelers leaving the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    Genuine question to anyone who believes the voter fraud claims: If the democrats can get away with voter fraud, why would they force a runoff for Georgia's senate seats and why did the dems so poorly downballot?

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best; they're not sending you," Trump said. "They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

The stats don't back it up. If you don't believe there are accurate stats, fine. Pulling it out of your ass seems racist to me.

I also think wanting a "muslim travel ban" is racist. And it says a lot that when the court wouldn't allow discrimination based on religion, the response was "we'll ban middle-eastern christians too!"
    He’s not racist for saying Mexico sends it’s worse. That very quote that has been misinterpreted over and over and yet it actually proves the opposite. He’s saying that the finest people from this country aren’t legally immigrating to the U.S., but some of the people who are crossing the borders are criminals. You could argue that this is fearmongering manipulation, but it’s not racism.

What does he have to gain by appealing to racists? Nothing because they’re going to vote against biden no matter what trump says.

Here are some trump quotes about racism:

“We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides.”

“KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Do your research instead of repeating the same, tired liberal bullshit.

I think to the religious right, anyone who isn't an ally, is a called communist. Its not about economics, which I've been assuming, but about religion. I guess.
    It's their version of "Racist." I guess everybody wants an ugly word.
    Communism encompasses many facets; included are economics and religion. It is too complex to look at only one aspect. Perspective is an important consideration too. I am part of the religious right, I think. Christianity is the lens through which I view the world. My faith is the most important thing in my life and people like me often assume the same of others. When atheism is taught and largely enforced by the state, from my worldview, not much could be worse. If the state is the reason that vast numbers of people couldn’t experience the fullness of Christianity, and the state in this instance is understood as communism, then yes, it is an ugly word.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I am no Christian, but I do believe in realism.
    That made me chuckle. The guy with Yngvi as a handle has to remind someone he isn't Christian. Ah, the education system strikes again.

On topic, from what I gather from my acquaintances they not only don't quite understand the definition of the words they are stuck on the comparisons. Biden isn't as bad as say Stalin so therefore he cannot be a communist. I think there's also a touch of the same thought process behind letting people declare their pronouns. Since Biden et al don't refer to themselves as communist one shouldn't call them that. Because labels no longer mean things to them- or so it feels. And while I can smile and be polite and call someone a "them" if they prefer I refuse to throw away labels and definitions so it bothers me. I dislike the nebulousness.

Intriguing, to the say the least.

However, in the vein of good critical thinking, we should ask if an alternative explanation could also produce the observed, negative-slope pattern, without the need for fraud.

One such (testable) explanation, I think, is higher voter turnout in precincts with higher straight-party voting Republican. In other words, precincts with higher Republican-party-shares, also had more individual/non-party/etc voters who came out, and voted for Biden.

It should be possible to check this in their data.

There's a drug by alnylum called patisiran, recently approved. I believe that's the first RNA drug. There are no DNA containing drugs that I can think of. Otherwise, there are no other drugs that require placing DNA/RNA directly into cells. So this Pfizer vaccine would only be the second case. Of course, as you say, lots of other drugs influence translation, transcription, and/or act by damaging DNA/RNA.
    I believe Patisiran is a non coding piece of RNA that is part of a larger interfering complex. I do not know any details though, I'm just familiar with the general etiology of it. Is this your take on it too? I have not yet seen much on the Pfizer vaccine, do you happen to know if it is a coding or non-coding RNA or how it is supposed to be working?

This Mother Fucker!

Cuomo Imposes Curfew on NY Bars, Restaurants and Gyms, Limits Private Home Gatherings to 10 – NBC New York

"If these measures aren't sufficient to slow the spread, we will turn the valve more...” the governor said Wednesday

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by abduality View Post
    Intriguing, to the say the least.

However, in the vein of good critical thinking, we should ask if an alternative explanation could also produce the observed, negative-slope pattern, without the need for fraud.
    How much of the video did you watch?