starting strength gym
Page 805 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 30570575579580380480580680781585590513051805 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What "rights" do you think workers need that they don't have?
    One example would be that agricultural workers don't have a federally protected right to form labor unions. For a free market to function properly, all parties need to have the ability to merge resources, to gain leverage in the market, as desired.

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    Inside every democrat is a communist trying to get out.
    Its 'unconcious bias' applied to democrats. You don't know you're a communist, and you aren't, but deep down in your psyche you probably are.

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    Bear in mind, if you didn't have that right, you'd be a slave...so its a pretty low threshold you're bragging about. You have the right not to be a slave!
    You're catching on. We'll make a deplorable of you yet.

Lockdown 2.0 in the UK began last week over all this bullshit.

Just hit a 450 deadlift PR and back to push ups and running in the hills for a month. Bollocks

You precious little thing! This is so cute, how you just trust them. The government wouldn't lie to us -- that would be ugly. Everybody else, the adults, read this fascinating post:

https://monsterhunternation.com/2020...rk-with-fraud/

15 years with insurance and safety compliance. Some fraud. Lots of stats and analysis for a large multinational corporation with hundreds of locations. Used to catch people fairly often trying to cheat at injury statistics or workers comp claims.

Mistakes are generally random, or, they are caused by one error and replicated in a predictable way. Creating a consistent pattern that you can track, identify, trace,and fix, usually instantly.

Multiple inconsistencies all making a number bigger only in one column, that’s usually someone doing something who can’t hide it too well.

You can get away with it once. Or maybe, a little, once in a while. But I met a few fools who thought they figured out how to ice skate uphill. Like they were the smartest people ever.

It looked about as blatant and stupid as this.

When it gets this blatant it is usually “systemic” .

Real errors go both ways. I had to call a lot of people because they were being too hard on themselves and over reporting; ignorance & incompetence creates errors both ways.

When there were lots of “errors” that resulted in better stats in one location across all work cells… thats a problem in mgmt at the top of the location. Usually someone at the top of their little food chain was sending the message/ motivating their people to try to show initiative and hide things. But you can’t hide that very long. It shows up at the corporate level when things don’t jive.

What I am getting at is this variety of errors going all one way means it is systematic across the entire organization. Different errors all going one way means that it isn’t one state, one software company, one voting method… this is everyone in the organization getting the message to move the stats one way. And they did it sloppy and across the board because although the message was sent and received, it wasn’t *organized* from the top. It was handled from the local level. It was impossible to be slick and smart, the front line knew what the top level wanted as a result and no one knew how much it would take so it became super obvious…

The late night miracles? That was the front line folks scrambling to make magic happen when the usual methods weren’t sufficient.

Tl:dr its too many error types across too many locations with all the errors going one way to be unintended. It is way too widespread to be the usual background fraud that always happens. It was done too many ways on too many places to be locally driven. But it was so sloppily done that it wasn’t coordinated as a policy, but more as a goal because it relied on local initiative to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Guys, guys! I thought of something- we can totally monetize this. You cannot tell me if they start doing this there won't be a blossoming black market for negative Covid tests. In fact, I'm probably late on the game, I'll bet there already is.

You can already do this in Russia if, for example, you're against vaccines but your kids need vaccination proof to be admitted to school.
    Or, I was directed by embassy staff in Kiev in 2008 to an apartment office down the street where I purchased the AIDS test required for visa issuance.

So sure, let's have at it, fellow Americans! Why the hell not, if our rule of law has now dissolved into such small granules, that our elections are considered free and fair even with huge, unexplained statistical irregularities?
    If you add an option for vaccine documentation, Jenni, you'll probably have a politically neutral endeavor, with support from both the Left and Right!

The head of CISA was fired the exact same day that statement was released. What do you think that means?

"It means Trump is a dictator," said young Shea.

The mile-long titles do not inspire confidence. That aside.

I’ll be interested in the ensuing report which explains away all of the anomalies. It would’ve been kind of them to link to their findings in the announcement. It would’ve respected the intelligence of their audience. I am particularly interested in how they will /prove/ (not merely ‘unlikely’) that the on-line access points were not abused.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    One example would be that agricultural workers don't have a federally protected right to form labor unions. For a free market to function properly, all parties need to have the ability to merge resources, to gain leverage in the market, as desired.
    From this and previous statements, it's clear that you don't understand the fundamental nature of rights. Positive natural rights cannot exist. For a free market to "function properly", it needs to be free; that is all. Contradictorily, you seem to be a proponent of restricting freedom of association and voluntary interaction between consenting parties.