starting strength gym
Page 818 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 31871876880881681781881982082886891813181818 ... LastLast
Results 8,171 to 8,180 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Major developments in key states | Sidney Powell - YouTube

Very interesting. It seems that heads should roll, yet heads are not rolling. They never do.
    Best interview I’ve seen yet of S’Pow!

She’s starting to thread it together in public. Brought out the point that votes were counted in Spain, violating an export-related EO (I’ll find the #).

The fact that the electronic votes could be “aligned” with the paper is so grossly naive that the clause could only be a thin veneer for residual criminal activity. So so so much wrong with that. Such a reconciliation process needs to be far more traceable, and frankly, difficult, than that.

Bastards bastards bastards.

You mean that the Wayne County Board of Canvassers has now certified the elections results, reversing their previous refusal?
    Yup.
    2 people. It only took 2 people to cave. Monica Palmer and William Hartmann.

You mean that the Wayne County Board of Canvassers has now certified the elections results, reversing their previous refusal?
    The Republican members believe there are discrepancies in the results of some precincts.

The Board ultimately voted to certify results on the condition that the Secretary of State’s office conducts an audit of unexplained inaccuracies

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Yup.
    2 people. It only took 2 people to cave. Monica Palmer and William Hartmann.
    "It would be a shame if anything happened to your dog."

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    The Board ultimately voted to certify results on the condition that the Secretary of State’s office conducts an audit of unexplained inaccuracies
    They punted. I guess I don't blame them.

Major developments in key states | Sidney Powell - YouTube

Very interesting. It seems that heads should roll, yet heads are not rolling. They never do.
    Is there now not enough evidence to prove an overt act(s) have been committed to prove a conspiracy to defraud even when the act has gone beyond the conspire part to the actual act of committing an offense if you get my drift? What is the penalty for treason in the States these days?

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Eventually the trespass against our voting system rises to treason.
    I think all cases of demonstrably willful election fraud should be prosecuted as treason. It is at least as damaging to the country as giving intelligence to an enemy nation.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I don’t know. My focus is on the potential of American votes leaving US territory, per an earlier point. If votes were in fact stored in non-US sections of the Amazon cloud, and if that were not illegal, it would seem to be an oversight of our export law, since votes are part of our national security.
    OK, got it now. I was thinking strictly in terms of bringing the software IN to the US, hence importing. But your point of export is an even better one, and it calls into serious question how any pronouncement could be made in good faith that there was not and could not have been any IT hanky panky in this election by the cyber whores who declared all was well.

Kit, I'm not going to approve a bunch of raving leftist lunacy, because there's enough of that shit everywhere else, and I don't want to read it. Just like Facebook and Twitter. Exactly like that, in fact. I've deleted Mueller's bullshit before, and I doubt Hollis can post anything that I can tolerate.
    It was a poor attempt at sarcasm. I witnessed the SS Pony Wars where every discussion ended with a flipped chessboard and a dozen Cute Pony Images. Been there, done that. I know where that Fuckoff Bucket is if I wanna relive that nausea.

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post

Kit, I've no plans to go anywhere. I await The Rapture. But I fear time is running out, so do hurry.
    s/Rapture/Krackening/

I know why you are still here rather than at Rip's personal Fuckoff Bucket, Mr Mueller. This place is one of the last Churches of Freedom on the Net. You didn't come here to knock this Church down, did you? You believe in Freedom from Tyranny too.

I know you are a good man, Mr Mueller. A very very dark force is finally being dismantled, and deep inside...you know this to be true. If you reach out, Freedom will accept you forever more. Want me to do it with you?

Nobody moves that book. Nobody. No sir. Do I hear somebody say Amen?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    The Republican members believe there are discrepancies in the results of some precincts.

I guess covid-level “abundance of caution” doesn’t apply here.

starting strength coach development program
    The Danish randomized controlled trial on masks is finally published: ACP Journals

From their abstract:

A total of 3030 participants were randomly assigned to the recommendation to wear masks, and 2994 were assigned to control; 4862 completed the study. Infection with SARS-CoV-2 occurred in 42 participants recommended masks (1.8%) and 53 control participants (2.1%). The between-group difference was −0.3 percentage point (95% CI, −1.2 to 0.4 percentage point; P = 0.38) (odds ratio, 0.82 [CI, 0.54 to 1.23]; P = 0.33). Multiple imputation accounting for loss to follow-up yielded similar results. Although the difference observed was not statistically significant, the 95% CIs are compatible with a 46% reduction to a 23% increase in infection.
    It's an intent-to-treat analysis, but still compelling. The conclusions appear to be similar in subgroup analyses (comparing only adherers to control). Worth reading the study in full.