starting strength gym
Page 819 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 31971976980981781881982082182986991913191819 ... LastLast
Results 8,181 to 8,190 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    The Republican members believe there are discrepancies in the results of some precincts.

The Board ultimately voted to certify results on the condition that the Secretary of State’s office conducts an audit of unexplained inaccuracies
    Maybe not? Trump tweeted an update
    Wrong! At first they voted against because there were far more VOTES than PEOPLE (Sad!). Then they were threatened, screamed at and viciously harassed, and were FORCED to change their vote, but then REFUSED, as American patriots, to sign the documents. 71% MESS. Don’t Harass!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    "It would be a shame if anything happened to your dog."
    ...or your kids

On masks, again. Now that we’re approaching cold weather I eagerly await people wearing a mask outside and exhaling. Will they get it then?

Must listen: THIS is a Meeting Privately Recorded in EDMONTON Alberta Canada last week

The voice you hear is Dr. Roger Hodkinson, Chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons committee in Ottawa, CEO of a large private medical laboratory in Edmonton, Alberta and Chairman of a Medical Biotechnology company in NC SELLING THE COVID-19 TEST:
    There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians. This is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspected public. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to contain this virus. This is nothing more than a bad flu season. It's politics playing medicine and that's a very dangerous game.

There is no action needed....Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence whatsoever they are even effective. It is utterly ridiculous seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people walking around like lemmings obeying without any evidence. Social distancing is also useless.....

Positive testing results do NOT indicate clinical infection. It is simply driving public hysteria and ALL testing should STOP immediately....using the province's own statistics the risk of death under 65 is 1 in 300,000. The scale of the response is utterly ridiculous...all kinds of business closures, suicides .... you're being led down the garden path
    My cousin just recovered from "Covid". He's 60 year old, 6'-4", 280 lbs - healthy, solid guy who bikes. His treatment was to sit out in the sun everyday with no shirt. He was over it in 5 days. I drank beer with him a week after his positive test. We called it a "catch party". That's exactly how I caught chicken pox as a kid from him; instead of beer, our parents encouraged us to wrestle.

Another close relative is a college athlete (6'5" tall!). She is tested every week and lives under draconian rules at college. She was sent home last week with a positive test. She's now quarantined in her bedroom at home. Nothing (including her) is allowed to leave her bedroom. They put food on paper plates outside her bedroom. She has nasal congestion...that's it. All of this so her parents are allowed to go to work.

I will not go into our experience with elderly in nursing homes and at home under hospice. It is too depressing.

Please someone tell me something positive. will there ever be a positive outcome to this evil that is being perpetrated. i really can't take this anymore.

WATCH: French police unleash tear gas & water cannons at protests against new draconian ‘Comprehensive Security Law’ — RT World News

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccine trials seem to indicate a positivity rate of ~ 0.3% (170/47000). Google of “covid positivity rate” produces figures 100x or more greater than that: 30% to 50%...

Valid comparison? If so, why such disparity?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    "It would be a shame if anything happened to your dog."

They punted. I guess I don't blame them.
    Yes.

The Party of Tolerance decided to doxx them.

Only because they are so sure of the absolute absence of fraud that they don't want the taxpayers' time wasted, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    What is the penalty for treason in the States these days?
    It's death, wal. This is why it will be hard to catch them, since lots of people are guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I guess covid-level “abundance of caution” doesn’t apply here.
    Man, that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Fucking Twitter and their bullshit disclaimers.

Quote Originally Posted by abduality View Post
    The Danish randomized controlled trial on masks is finally published: ACP Journals
    Sully?

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Yes.

The Party of Tolerance decided to doxx them.

Only because they are so sure of the absolute absence of fraud that they don't want the taxpayers' time wasted, of course.
    They are also the party of slavery, the KKK, internment camps, anti civil rights, violent protesting, quarantine for the healthy, illegal immigration, sympathetic endorsement of religious terrorism, and defund the police. (Not to mention denial of science, in almost all topics)

Not a particularly proud record. It takes almost the entire press, media, social high tech, and the entertainment industry to gloss over this. At least they should act a little ashamed.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    This paper doesn't say what the article claims. The idea that "participants" had more infections than "nonparticipants" seems to be the crux of the claim, and the author assumes that the participant group was doing social distancing, masks, etc., while the nonpartipants served as a control. This is not the case, which is why the nonparticipants are referred to as "nonparticipants" and not "controls".

So this study does NOT compare masks vs no-masks, and does not prove anything other than that the safety measures in place did not entirely prevent spread of infection. This is not surprising. The fact that only 2% of this group got infected suggest that some if not all of the safety measures were effective, but can't sort out how much effect each measure had. IE, maybe hand-washing and 6ft distance maximize protection, or maybe they are unneeded if you are wearing a mask. By looking at populations where precautions are low, I would have expected a spread of way more than 2% if the safety measures were ineffective.

Jfsully as I understand you're a medical professional, so perhaps in just sifting through the study's protocols this connection slipped past you:

Your rhetoric here sounds a lot like the "true communism hasn't been tried yet" fodder that we could find on any Reddit board, AntiFa meeting, or smoke-filled college dorm room at 2 AM.

And BTW, is there scientific reasoning behind why these studies choose to demonstrate that muzzling up is ineffective?
    Why isn't the baseline assumption that muzzles are absolutely INeffective, and the the jack-booted muzzlers must demonstrate that masks are in fact effective enough to compensate for their "inconveniences"?