starting strength gym
Page 826 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 32672677681682482582682782883687692613261826 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,260 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    I’ll accept that. It’s a dirty job, but it has to be done. But seriously, where would you be without the humble, mindless, white blood cell? You’d be like a young John Travolta, stuck in an antiseptic sanitized plastic bubble. Oh wait...
    You got a chuckle out of me for that one.

Mark is this really true? It is hard to take it in. It appears the US has been and still under a massive attack. Hard to believe that a country such as yours has been attacked both externally and internally.

Lawyers for President Donald Trump's campaign hold press conference - YouTube

I've been driving all day, so this is getting posted late, but 2 different and very sharp people have forwarded this to me, so read it:

Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsuspecting Public” – Summit News

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I've been driving all day, so this is getting posted late, but 2 different and very sharp people have forwarded this to me, so read it:

Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsuspecting Public” – Summit News
    Such diversity of thought should be welcomed with open arms, and tolerated gladly, by the left.

(Corresponding audio also linked to a little earlier in this thread, by gilead?)

This piece about Sidney Powell is a pretty good read. I Know Sidney Powell. She Is Telling the Truth | The Stream
    I hope they have ample protection.

Rudy's problem is that he's basically a dork, and he looked like a dork today. Looking like a dork does not help your position, as superficial as this seems. It shouldn't matter, but it does.

There’s currently a few decent audio versions on YouTube. Get them while you can:

Dr. Roger Hodkinson Addresses The Edmonton Council Chambers - YouTube

Rudy's problem is that he's basically a dork, and he looked like a dork today. Looking like a dork does not help your position, as superficial as this seems. It shouldn't matter, but it does.
    Yes, but they all have giant granite balls to take on this fight. Dork or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    Yes, but they all have giant granite balls to take on this fight. Dork or not.
    No argument from me. That's why he was sweating. I would have been too. But he's still a dork.

Now, for the dumbest thing on the internet today: https://twitter.com/EliLake/status/1329456880331186176

Eli Lake
    @EliLake
    Trump’s arbitrary troop withdrawals may force Biden to send more troops to a war in Afghanistan he wanted to end 11 years ago.

starting strength coach development program
    Senate Hearing on COVID-19 Outpatient Treatment
    Medical professionals testified on COVID-19 outpatient treatment at a Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing. Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI), who chairs the committee, said in his opening remarks that early treatment and use of the drug, hydroxychloroquine, had become a partisan debate and the pandemic was being politicized. Several of the witnesses defended the use of hydroxychloroquine as a early treatment method for coronavirus patients. Ranking Member Gary Peters (D-MI) said it was “irresponsible” to give Americans false hope and stressed that recommendations have to be rooted in science.

Senate Hearing on COVID-19 Outpatient Treatment | C-SPAN.org

Take note that the doctor arguing against the Zelenko protocol has not treated even one covid patient ( this is pointed out later in the video) Where as the doctors and proffesors who are for the treatment have treated many thousands of patients with this treatment and have seen incredibly positive results.

It is very interesting to note the similarities to our in-house arguments regarding programming and training. That the experience of the coach takes precedence over the so called "literature". Only in this case Their is not only in the field proof of use on thousands of patients there is also reliable studies backed by established and respectable academics and proffesors that specialize in this subject that are not tied to funding from big pharma.