COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 829

starting strength gym
Page 829 of 1056 FirstFirst ... 329729779819827828829830831839879929 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,290 of 10558

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #8281
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    44,267

    Default

    • wichita falls texas february 2021 seminar
    • starting strength seminar april 2021
    • starting strength seminar february 2021
    Anti-Lockdown Doctor Arrested By Police During YouTube Live Stream About Covid - News Punch

    The Deadly COVID-19 Pandemic in Germany has killed 13662 people out of a population of 83,166,700, for a DC19 (deaths from COVID-19) of 0.0164%. In 2019, there were a total of 939,536 deaths in Germany.

    In Australia, the Deadly COVID-19 Pandemic has killed 907 people out of a population of 25,699,400, for a DC19 of 0.003529%. In 2019, there were a total of 169,301 deaths in Australia.

    And please remember that anybody who falls off a ladder or gets killed in a car wreck that tests positive for the Deadly COVID-19 Virus appears in the first number, so that the real percentage is lower.

  2. #8282
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Current UK perspective of COVID-19 fatality;

    The MSM over here keep reminding us we are deep in the "second wave"

    Our Office of National Statistics recently estimated 746,800 within the community population in the UK had COVID-19 between 31 October to 6 November 2020.

    The current weekly moving average of COVID-19 deaths with a positive PCR test in all settings is 2,849.

    Calculating this number of weekly deaths against the total number of estimated cases would make the current IFR to be close to 0.4%. I'm thinking it could be lower to around 0.3% if I could locate & include the total number of cases in care homes and hospital settings for this period.

    A couple of weeks ago it was claimed the city of Liverpool had one of the worst COVID-19 infection rates in the UK. Since then the British Army have been undergoing a mass testing operation on the residents. Recent results showed over ten days; 1,995 people tested positive for COVID-19 out of 119,054 people who visited a test centre. For a virus that's meant to be so prevalent in the Liverpool community I'm surprised it's so low. This makes me wonder if a number of people are dying at the moment with a false positive result, if so how many?

  3. #8283
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Anti-Lockdown Doctor Arrested By Police During YouTube Live Stream About Covid - News Punch

    The Deadly COVID-19 Pandemic in Germany has killed 13662 people out of a population of 83,166,700, for a DC19 (deaths from COVID-19) of 0.0164%. In 2019, there were a total of 939,536 deaths in Germany.

    In Australia, the Deadly COVID-19 Pandemic has killed 907 people out of a population of 25,699,400, for a DC19 of 0.003529%. In 2019, there were a total of 169,301 deaths in Australia.
    Australia is starting to wake up.

    'Australians must know the truth - this virus is not a pandemic': Alan Jones - YouTube

  4. #8284
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    44,267

    Default

    In the US, the Deadly Covid-19 Pandemic has killed 251,715 out of a population of 328,239,523, for a DC19 of 0.0767%. In 2018, there were a total of 2,839,205 deaths in the US (for some reason, 2019 is not available yet).

    In the UK, the Deadly COVID-19 Pandemic has killed 53,775 out of a population of 67,866,000, for a DC19 of 0.079%. In 2018, there were a total of 541,589 deaths in England and Wales.

    And please remember that anybody who falls off a ladder or gets killed in a car wreck that tests positive for the Deadly COVID-19 Virus appears in the first number, so that the real percentage is lower.

    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Your problem is not this virus, wal.

  5. #8285
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Are we even coherent anymore?

    A pizza worker's lie forced an Australian state of 1.7 million people into lockdown - CNN

    Honestly, I'd rather be living in a third world country.

  6. #8286
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Your problem is not this virus, wal.
    Yes I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by dbm77 View Post
    Are we even coherent anymore?

    A pizza worker's lie forced an Australian state of 1.7 million people into lockdown - CNN

    Honestly, I'd rather be living in a third world country.
    Nothing like a little panic to get folk(s) moving, or should I say stop moving. You just cannot not have people getting too comfortable, we need our government to take care of us.

  7. #8287
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    44,267

    Default

    With no mention by CNN of the fact that in Australia, the Deadly COVID-19 Pandemic has killed 907 people out of a population of 25,699,400, for a DC19 of 0.003529%. In 2019, there were a total of 169,301 deaths in Australia.

  8. #8288
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbm77 View Post
    Are we even coherent anymore?

    A pizza worker's lie forced an Australian state of 1.7 million people into lockdown - CNN

    Honestly, I'd rather be living in a third world country.

    Plenty of room in White, Christian, traditionalist Russia! And hey the journalists may get murdered, but look at the rhetorical and electoral murder OURS pull with no reasonable restrictions or expectations of objectivity!

    Seriously, though, Russia is closer to second-world, or honestly, 1.5-world, than third!

    (I debated not posting this, because many of us are using real names here, and why attract uneccessary attention? But then i actually read your link and you're right, the premises being assumed there are too absurd to NOT make you want to question and abandon our Western world!)

  9. #8289
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    In the US, the Deadly Covid-19 Pandemic has killed 251,715 out of a population of 328,239,523, for a DC19 of 0.0767%. In 2018, there were a total of 2,839,205 deaths in the US (for some reason, 2019 is not available yet).

    In the UK, the Deadly COVID-19 Pandemic has killed 53,775 out of a population of 67,866,000, for a DC19 of 0.079%. In 2018, there were a total of 541,589 deaths in England and Wales.

    And please remember that anybody who falls off a ladder or gets killed in a car wreck that tests positive for the Deadly COVID-19 Virus appears in the first number, so that the real percentage is lower.



    Your problem is not this virus, wal.
    SS Radio Episode # 83 explains Australia’s problem - Low Testosterone.

  10. #8290
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    292

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Rip, this video obviously looks staged. The doctor could have been a bit more realistic with his stunt. Why would the police dramatically bang on the door, charge in with guns drawn, operate flashlights in a lit room, scream at a wiry man making a podcast, and force him to the floor? Maybe BMueller is right - are you becoming prone to conspiracies as you grow old?

    I looked into the video’s legitimacy and soon found that it’s genuine. Though it has the following (still unacceptable) disclaimer:
    A police spokeswoman made it clear, however, that the operation was not aimed at the operator of the stream himself, but at another person. In addition, there is no connection to the subject of "Corona". According to a spokesman for the Berlin public prosecutor's office, it is "probably" about narcotics. More detailed information was not yet available.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •