starting strength gym
Page 830 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 33073078082082882983083183284088093013301830 ... LastLast
Results 8,291 to 8,300 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    I looked into the video’s legitimacy and soon found that it’s genuine. Though it has the following (still unacceptable) disclaimer:
    These pesky foreigners and their silly antics! Like these fools in Portugal, that the MSM has chosen to ignore for obvious reasons:

Portuguese Court Rules PCR Tests “Unreliable” & Quarantines “Unlawful” – OffGuardian

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Plenty of room in White, Christian, traditionalist Russia! And hey the journalists may get murdered, but look at the rhetorical and electoral murder OURS pull with no reasonable restrictions or expectations of objectivity!

Seriously, though, Russia is closer to second-world, or honestly, 1.5-world, than third!

(I debated not posting this, because many of us are using real names here, and why attract uneccessary attention? But then i actually read your link and you're right, the premises being assumed there are too absurd to NOT make you want to question and abandon our Western world!)
    Russia is actually second world, or any of the former Soviet Bloc states. Convenient, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Rip, this video obviously looks staged. The doctor could have been a bit more realistic with his stunt. Why would the police dramatically bang on the door, charge in with guns drawn, operate flashlights in a lit room, scream at a wiry man making a podcast, and force him to the floor? Maybe BMueller is right - are you becoming prone to conspiracies as you grow old?

I looked into the video’s legitimacy and soon found that it’s genuine. Though it has the following (still unacceptable) disclaimer:
    The Bavarian police also confirmed that the action was connected to drugs. The dude seems to be an alternative medicine guru turned Covid conspiracy theorist with a few thousand YouTube followers. Makes sense he would be roommates with a drug dealer. There are weird Germans, not all of them are engineers and mechanics.

Someone called the Health Department on the restaurants I work for — complaining that we are seating guests inside against the governor’s orders.

The Health Department called us & issued a verbal warning. They said fines are coming next if we do not comply.

We are continuing to seat inside and will re-evaluate if and when we are fined. Business is pitiful, but it allows the skeletal staff to earn a few bucks. Most of the people coming in to eat are regulars, usually couples, looking to get out of the house and chat with the staff.

I don’t know how much longer the owners will want to hang in there. It’s a long way to May when it’s warm enough to seat outside.

“No one is coming to save you” indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    According to Powell, not only did they send him stuff, they actually sent him a copy of an affidavit that hadn't been released yet. Seeing this, that was probably a mistake and gave opposition the ability to get a look at the evidence. Looks like Tucker is not to be trusted either.
    Man, when you can no longer trust Tucker, who can you trust?!? If Citizens Free Press or PJMedia decides that maybe the prez doesn’t really have much of a case, is it because they’ve become irredeemably left-wing? This has somehow sunk below the level of those pathetic Democrats who were certain that Trump actively colluded with Russia to win in ‘16, and if only we give it <i>a little more time</i>, the damning proof will reveal itself. It’s right around the corner!

A couple of pages ago, several of us climbed on jfsully's ass about the bigger picture. Here is a good short view of that picture: The (High) Cost Of Lockdowns: A Preliminary Report | Zero Hedge

Also, all that shit about heart damage from COVID-19: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1...AHA.120.050543

AJ Kay
    @AJKayWriter
    ·
    6h
    Replying to
    @AJKayWriter
    This illustrates a major flaw w/ the framing of, “#COVID19 does this horrible thing!!!”—there’s no reference to how frequent that horrible thing is in the absence of COVID

In other words, so many risks we attribute to C19 were already there

This is why I harp on #contextmatters

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Russia is actually second world, or any of the former Soviet Bloc states. Convenient, eh?
    Brave words to be speaking at a time like this.

My impression from the last few days is this: there is no way Trump is leaving the White House, no matter what happens. Best case scenario, election fraud is proved in court and he's awarded the win. Worst case, the courts give it to Biden, Trump calls their bluff and decides to play Caesar. Either way, the left has backed him into a corner with no way out.

But Biden also can't concede. The Dems have been frothing for 4 years over Trump, and they have no way out either. If Biden backs down the left will have a violent meltdown

Maybe the best thing to do is for Republican governors to pledge their allegiance to Trump, and Democrat states to follow Biden. It'd be a nice, peaceful way to break the United States up without going through a hot Civil War.

Maybe in the future we can even have a situation where we have two Presidents for each side of the political spectrum. Didn't the Roman Republic do something where they had two consuls who ruled at the same timento keep a check on any individuals power? Maybe the same thing could emerge in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    ....There are weird Germans, not all of them are engineers and mechanics.
    It is difficult for us to comprehend; It is a more controlled, superficially subtle manifestation of weird than we are used to seeing.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    With no mention by CNN of the fact that in Australia, the Deadly COVID-19 Pandemic has killed 907 people out of a population of 25,699,400, for a DC19 of 0.003529%. In 2019, there were a total of 169,301 deaths in Australia.
    I beg to disagree Mark. 907 people were not killed by CV-19, but died with CV-19. A lot were old folk with other secondary medical conditions that were compromised by CV-19 as they would have been if they'd had influenza or some other repository illness. But that particular State here Victoria had the most of those 907 casualties. Of course the governor of that state is praised for his handling of that outbreak, which is like thanking an arsonist for putting out his own fire. It was one gigantic stuff up from start to finish. The same thing again in South Australia where one man shut down a state of 1.5 million, like you said there are greater problems here than this virus.