starting strength gym
Page 835 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 33573578582583383483583683784588593513351835 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,350 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by No insect View Post
    1984 is a book that I hope that everyone has read.
    I haven't read it, but I get the gist of it enough. I've consumed enough dystopian type stories that basically ripped it off anyway. From what I gather, we are basically living in it, or at least well on our way.

Quote Originally Posted by moose365 View Post
    Alright, two things:

1) Biden won. Just accept it. This pandering to conspiracies is pathetic. Grow up.

2) Speaking as a doctor, the COVID-19 pandemic is NOT “just the flu”. You try working in A&E with 20 patients requiring oxygen. Cases and deaths are rising again in both USA and UK. No, it’s not “obedience” to wear a mask; it’s fucking common sense. Hopefully these vaccines will work and next year we’ll be back to somewhat normal life. Until then, just act responsibly.
    Great troll post. And number six.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    Speak for yourself, I think arms deals are a great idea. It provides a lot of jobs and brings money into the economy. Look at Sweden, it's arms dealing that provides much of the money for it's social programs.
    Ahem.

Amazon.com

I seem to remember Sweden having a small, shall we say, immigrant problem, no?

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Another perspective on refrigerator trucks from a funeral director:

Refrigerated Trucks for Piles of COVID-19 Bodies: Reader Writes – William M. Briggs (wmbriggs.com)

Interview of the professor who conducted the Danish mask study
    Controversial mask study Professor: masks are still worthwhile - YouTube

Alright, two things:

1) Biden won. Just accept it. This pandering to conspiracies is pathetic. Grow up.

2) Speaking as a doctor, the COVID-19 pandemic is NOT “just the flu”. You try working in A&E with 20 patients requiring oxygen. Cases and deaths are rising again in both USA and UK. No, it’s not “obedience” to wear a mask; it’s fucking common sense. Hopefully these vaccines will work and next year we’ll be back to somewhat normal life. Until then, just act responsibly.
    Fuck, dudes, you are starting to get doctors giving you offers for the Covid ward tours. This is a bad sign, it comes about one to three weeks before the rise in cases leads to new rounds of mass panicking.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Another perspective on refrigerator trucks from a funeral director:

Refrigerated Trucks for Piles of COVID-19 Bodies: Reader Writes – William M. Briggs (wmbriggs.com)
    This is funny as hell. I mentioned several months ago that hospitals don't store bodies. They call the funeral home, and within an hour the truck is there. No mention of overcrowded funeral homes in the News Media, right? Has there been a recent breakdown in the funeral industry? Were there piles of bodies behind funeral homes back in April? The General Public is having fun being scared right now, since horror movies are so lame these days. I think that explains much of what we're seeing among the 105s.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Fuck, dudes, you are starting to get doctors giving you offers for the Covid ward tours. This is a bad sign, it comes about one to three weeks before the rise in cases leads to new rounds of mass panicking.
    This goddamn fool is why we hate on Doctors on this board. As a Doctor, he is not actually responsible for looking at the data. He just KNOWS WHAT HE SEES.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is funny as hell. I mentioned several months ago that hospitals don't store bodies. They call the funeral home, and within an hour the truck is there. No mention of overcrowded funeral homes in the News Media, right? Has there been a recent breakdown in the funeral industry? Were there piles of bodies behind funeral homes back in April? The General Public is having fun being scared right now, since horror movies are so lame these days. I think that explains much of what we're seeing among the 105s.
    I have been hearing radio advertising for cremation services lately, stuppid news radio , , ,

starting strength coach development program
    Alright, two things:

I live in Newcastle. 90% of people are wearing masks.

We are told daily the case rate is soaring, deaths are soaring, this thing is on track for 4K deaths a day etc.

So it the masks work as they say, and now everyone is wearing them.... Why are we getting told the situation is getting worse and worse?

Anyone reading how things supposedly are really bad in the UK take it with a grain of salt. 99% of the information we get fed daily from the government is debunked within minutes. They’ve told lie after lie after with no signs of stopping.

I’ve been in hospital several times this year (un related to Covid) completely EMPTY. There are these ‘Nightingale’ temporary hospitals setup, the two closest to me YET TO RECEIVE A SINGLE PATIENT.

The death toll has been exaggerated greatly from day one. You could die from bungee jumping and it would be marked down as Covid.

90% of people I know have the exact same mindset as me. Tired of draconian restrictions and just want our lives back.

A couple of months ago a guy had a meltdown on the train because I wasn’t wearing a mask, he literally got off and called the Police.

If you are a pathetic weak willed jobsworth bastard who thrives off the smallest amount of power over others this year has been the best of your life. All these mini Hitlers walking around telling people to put their masks on WITHOUT THE SLIGHTEST FUCKING IDEA if they work or not.

The masks have never ever been about controlling any virus. It’s an obedience tool. From day one.