COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 840

starting strength gym
Page 840 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 340740790830838839840841842850890940 ... LastLast
Results 8,391 to 8,400 of 10640

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #8391
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    621

    Default

    • wichita falls texas february 2021 seminar
    • starting strength seminar april 2021
    • starting strength seminar february 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    I wouldn't bother with the excitement. Unless you're a qanon guy, then I guess it's all just fantasy role playing anyways.
    You have a strong opinion about "Q", but I suspect you've not read many (any?) of the actual raw Q posts. Any other information about Q (including my post here) is bullshit. Read the 1st 150 posts which started in 2017...or not. We'll know soon enough if Q is a LARP, as you claim to know.

    BUT...you are correct. Sidney Powell, Lee Wood and General Flynn are all now out of the closet Q people. You do know General Flynn's background, right?


    Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    Quote from Tucker Carlson:

    "When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence either, nor did she provide any today at the press conference."
    Tucker is a TV personality, an actor and an employee; he has an owner and a script. Let's not forget that.

    Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    These are quotes from the PA Federal judge's ruling from Saturday:

    “One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption...That has not happened.”

    “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations ... unsupported by evidence.”

    If Powell isn't sharing the evidence at her own press conference, with Tucker, with the Trump administration, or the Judge...then who is she sharing it with?
    As Powell says, everybody and their pet Rock are fighting what Sidney Powell's small team is bringing into the light. Powell's team knows that. Our Judges are activists.

    Powell's goal is the Supreme Court where the majority are now constitutionalists. This was a stepping stone.

    Speaking of Federal Judges...are you following the General Flynn case? And you still have confidence in our Judges?

  2. #8392
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    This is exactly my point. UBI isn't the "common man sticking it to the 1%". It's what the 1% wants to institute so it can comfortably continue being the 1% while the rest of us suffer. They are trying to bring back fucking feudal aristocracy. "Bootstrap-ism" isn't a delusion, it's a natural way for a responsible human being to want to live. Deep down, no one WANTS to be a charity case unless they've already given up. If charity becomes a government institution like that, then people will be EXPECTED to live their entire lives that way. UBI isn't the answer to people getting the lives they want, it's a plan to create a subsistence=based peasant class.
    Draining the USA budget is a zero sum game. Every year ALL the money is taken by someone. It can be taken by the top 0.1% or it can be taken by the bottom 50%. But all of it will always be taken (and then some, with a deficit). A deficit that the American people as a whole will owe in the future... Do you think all the people living on fat government contracts, or billion dollar bailouts, feel like charity case failures? I do agree though, they do expect to live their entire lives that way, they go back to the trough regularly.

  3. #8393
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    This is exactly my point. UBI isn't the "common man sticking it to the 1%". It's what the 1% wants to institute so it can comfortably continue being the 1% while the rest of us suffer. They are trying to bring back fucking feudal aristocracy. "Bootstrap-ism" isn't a delusion, it's a natural way for a responsible human being to want to live. Deep down, no one WANTS to be a charity case unless they've already given up. If charity becomes a government institution like that, then people will be EXPECTED to live their entire lives that way. UBI isn't the answer to people getting the lives they want, it's a plan to create a subsistence=based peasant class.
    UBI is like the Speenhamland system, the dismantling of which by classical economists paved the way for the industrial revolution and "euthanisia the rentier" class of England at the time - the large land owners, paving the way for modern life as we know it. The fact that the reinstitution of this idea is going on now is yet another example of how the developed nations are living through Marx's history repeating itself as farce. And it's really funny, because the assholes can't even get this idea through properly other that to the most hard core leftist slackers and whatever ethno-nationalist thing Matt is running, all in the middle of a worldwide government induced economic suicide. Like, dudes, seriously, you talk about Marxism all the time, you really need to read the fucker.

  4. #8394
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    ... It’s impressive that 8 weeks after lockdown they have essentially eliminated the virus...
    Sincerely, how to think about this: can other coronavirus's be eliminated similarly? If not, why not?

  5. #8395
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I stopped there when I was driving from Texas to Colorado. At a mountain pass, one of the better known ones. Had a burger at a "diner" that's part of a chain, I forget the name. The burger was good.
    I was keen to try one of those green chilli burgers, but Mark said the state of NM is slightly stuffed at the moment. It is strange that the NM state flag has kind of a sun symbol not unlike a CV-19 logo, and the state seal has the motto "Crescit Eundo" (it grows as it goes), not a good look for a state trying to reduce its Covid foot print.

  6. #8396
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    We know that asymptomatic transmission happens, there is a report of it a few posts earlier in this thread. !
    I wish we did know anything about this virus; the "knowledge" keeps flip flopping.

    Here's today's latest layman's interpretation of the latest study: More New Research Shows Only Those With Symptoms Spread COVID-19
    Here is the actual study: Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly ten million residents of Wuhan, China - 11/20/2020

    I didn't bother reading but post here for those who are still interested in covid.

    ---
    Something's up with Sidney Powell: See this L Lin Wood Tweet

  7. #8397
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    1,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Sincerely, how to think about this: can other coronavirus's be eliminated similarly? If not, why not?
    Said differently (?), what is the reaction to a 2x COVID , a 0.9 COVID , a 0.1 COVID?

    If the answer from anyone in a current or future capacity to make policy is less than exact, they have been exposed as frauds.

  8. #8398
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    If these machines have ANY network interface the people behind them should be executed for criminal incompetence, if not straight up building them to be compromised. There is no reason to give these machines network capability that outweighs the security vulnerabilities that introduces. The only benefit to a network interface is ease of configuration and passing along data. But this could easily be done with a little extra work by in-person configuration and manually carrying data stored in a removable device, which can have a chain of custody associated with it to make the whole thing secure as it should be. As someone at least somewhat knowledgeable in IT and computer networking, THERE IS NO GOOD REASON FOR NETWORK CONNECTIONS OF ANY KIND ON THESE MACHINES. If they have them, then the best case scenario is the designers were stupid or lazy, and the worst case scenario is they were designed to be tampered with easily from a remote location. In my view, the presence of a network connection alone is enough to invalidate every vote these machines have ever tabulated.
    We will have to see how credible this high ranking Venezuelan military officer is but he has reportedly given a statement under oath saying he was in a control room watching the votes in real time when it was being rigged for Chavez. And they could make adjustments as needed. Sounds like these machines definitely have remote access. Last report was he is in the United states. December 14th, I still think, is the drop dead cutoff for this to all get resolved. Events will be moving quickly in the next 3+ weeks.

  9. #8399
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Sincerely, how to think about this: can other coronavirus's be eliminated similarly? If not, why not?
    Probably, but if you don’t think covid is worth locking down for, I doubt you’d want to bankrupt the world to eliminate the common cold.

  10. #8400
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    338

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    Must not be passing it around because they are wearing masks, therefore masks are 100% effective!

    Seriously, I’m not going to tear this apart, it’s a decent study. It’s impressive that 8 weeks after lockdown they have essentially eliminated the virus. Out of 10 million people, they had 300 test positive. I would be interested to know the degree of the lockdown they endured, and what measures they still have in place. If they mentioned that in the study, I missed it.

    We know that asymptomatic transmission happens, there is a report of it a few posts earlier in this thread. BUT, asymptomatic transmission is less likely than symptomatic transmission. They are shedding less virus, if any, and they are not coughing all over the place. A positive test does not mean you are contagious and should not be called a “case” (good luck clearing that one up at this point). As I mentioned before, I saw asymptomatic transmission spread through the hospital unit where I work. Please find the interview with the study authors where they explain how their study shows that asymptomatic transmission doesn’t happen. That would be BIG NEWS, and they should be glad to share it. As I see it, the only big news here is that if we lock down like they did in Wuhan, this thing could be over more quickly, though the possibility of getting widespread buy-in for a lockdown like that is pretty minimal at this point.

    If you are sick, stay home!
    I am also curious what treatments, if any, they used en mass over there. Does anyone know if they were treating with anything we were not because it "doesn't work?"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •