starting strength gym
Page 850 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 35075080084084884985085185286090095013501850 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,500 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Nailed it.
    His line about betraying your heart is particularly precise.

Penn State Senator Mastriano Speaks 2020 Nov 25 - YouTube

This video got the senator banned from Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    Nailed it.
    His line about betraying your heart is particularly precise.
    Good as always!

This one made my day...I rarely laugh anymore.

What Radical Leftists Are Like Now - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Can anybody give me even one logical reason why mass immigration and allowing all foreigners to vote would in any way be good for the Japanese people or the already crowded nation of Japan?
    Japanese Foreign Minister Announces Plan to “Transform Japan Into a Diverse Multiethnic Society”
    Why do they want to destroy the Japanese people?
    Being married to a Japanese girl, and having traveled there for the last 20 years on a frequent basis, I can only suspect they're trying to do something to solve their massive birth rate problem. The people there live forever and no one is having children. They are so short on children being born that the government is trying to encourage citizens with to make babies with incentives, more paid vacation, etc. I think their debt to GDP ratio is the highest in the world right now, and they're desperate for a work force. Foreign born workers seem to be the only way around it, so I think they're trying to cater to that. That's simply my guess. I don't necessarily agree or disagree as I truly don't know enough about Japanese politics to real give all this a fair shake. The things I listed are just what I catch wind of whenever I'm over there.

The Kraken.

Sydney Powell's Georgia Lawsuit.

It's pretty awesome. They are using a 14th Amendment argument--this is an awesome argument that my buddies and I have been discussing for several days now.

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...11.25.2020.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by David Kirkham View Post
    The Kraken.

Sydney Powell's Georgia Lawsuit.

It's pretty awesome. They are using a 14th Amendment argument--this is an awesome argument that my buddies and I have been discussing for several days now.

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...11.25.2020.pdf
    I hope you are right. We over here do not want Biden's Climate Envoy John Kerry coming over here to press us to sign up to the green new deal. BTW "Sidney", not "Sydney"( NSW state capital)

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I don't know. The time series does look weird. But it's apparently scraped from the NYT website's live updates. I don't trust that data or any ensuing analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    Being married to a Japanese girl, and having traveled there for the last 20 years on a frequent basis, I can only suspect they're trying to do something to solve their massive birth rate problem. The people there live forever and no one is having children. They are so short on children being born that the government is trying to encourage citizens with to make babies with incentives, more paid vacation, etc. I think their debt to GDP ratio is the highest in the world right now, and they're desperate for a work force. Foreign born workers seem to be the only way around it, so I think they're trying to cater to that. That's simply my guess. I don't necessarily agree or disagree as I truly don't know enough about Japanese politics to real give all this a fair shake. The things I listed are just what I catch wind of whenever I'm over there.
    I believe you are correct. I have read a few articles describing this unique problem to Japan. If I was not married with kids, I would be on a plane tomorrow in-order to live in Japan. IDK how I would like living there post Covid, but it was always a pipe dream of mine to visit/live in Japan for a long period of time.