starting strength gym
Page 853 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 35375380384385185285385485586390395313531853 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The media is apparently ignoring these filings in GA and MI, and Twitter is blocking links to them. Full-blown Soviet Union shit here. Here are a couple of analyses. The mfirst is long and comprehensive:

Vox Popoli: Mailvox: an analysis of the Powell filing in GA

The second is easy: Vox Popoli: Mailvox: A second opinion
    That is crazy!

“ACCESSED BY AGENTS ACTING ON BEHALF OF CHINA AND IRAN"...

This would most likely be Americans committing TREASON. They know who they are! Good stuff.

Treason is the word, indeed. Death penalty shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    George Washington was granted the powers of a dictator for 7 years (1776-1783). I imagine the British grumbled about his crimes, human rights violations and abuse of power for quite some time. Do you think it is time to tear down his statues?
    No, I don't. I can't really think of anyone more deserving of statues than Washington. But I gather you want to compare Pinochet favorably to him? I thought you were a patriot, sir. We misjudged you.

If this is true (Page 9, paragraph 14), that's not good is it? Someone would had to have opened the gate that let the foxes in.

LEIGH DUNDAS - BREAKING UPDATES: ELECTORAL VOTER FRAUD
    She's out dirt biking in the desert today, but provides a quick update on what happened in the last 24 hours. Worth a look just to see her without all the makeup.

And a message to Joe Biden from Sidney today...

Because of the foreign actors involved (see Sidney's complaint), they've had 2-hop FISA warrants on all these people for a good long while. So, you would expect Biden to concede.

My only concern is something David A. Rowe said: it's all too obvious. It really is. They expected to get caught. What desperate bullshit do they have planned next?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

My only concern is something David A. Rowe said: it's all too obvious. It really is. They expected to get caught. What desperate bullshit do they have planned next?
    If I understand it, if two Dems win the Georgia senate election, or maybe just one who manages to bring over a few Republicans, the Dems will have complete control and will be able to impeach President Trump without impunity. Then with the bills the Dems are looking to pass into law, it will mean the Republicans (in the form we recognise) will never be able to win a presidential election ever again. The United States will become fanatically anti-white.

Has Senator Harris resigned her Senate seat on the wings of her and China Joe's historic victory yet? I wonder why, not.

“All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers. We found no evidence to the contrary”

A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19 - The Johns Hopkins News-Letter

You didn't read the complaint. Consider the actual complaint.
    A very wise man once said that stupid people are impressed with complexity. I disagree though. I think anyone can get suckered by a good con.

Anyways, as just one point in the pile of junk in that complaint, I would ask why its of any importance at all who is buying patents form whom? Patents are publicly available online, for free. Indeed, the USA has been pushing hard for companies in other countries to buy US patents, its a major bone of contention. Now we use it as proof of a conspiracy?

starting strength coach development program
    The media is apparently ignoring these filings in GA and MI, and Twitter is blocking links to them. Full-blown Soviet Union shit here. Here are a couple of analyses. The mfirst is long and comprehensive:

Vox Popoli: Mailvox: an analysis of the Powell filing in GA

The second is easy: Vox Popoli: Mailvox: A second opinion
    This is really interesting. I haven't been following the US elections at all, because we have been following the epidemic in Croatia (we've crushed it, so we can lock down ar per the EU directives), but I agree that if this turns out to be true, we are talking high treason.