starting strength gym
Page 863 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 36376381385386186286386486587391396313631863 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,630 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    One issue I had with the Trump administration is how ill-suited for the job so many of his picks were. betsy DeVos, Tillerman (kinda), Scaramucci (and the current one, the blond is even worse), carson. And of course, the ultimate incompetents would be Jared and Ivanka, who are uniquely unqualified at every task given to them. I don't see how Biden can possibly do worse than the combination of DeVos, Jared, and Ivanka.
    Wait, what? Isn’t Jared the one in charge of all the peace deals going on in the Middle East?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Finally, a breakthrough in the courts, even though they are in Portugal. This will be completely unreported in the MSM: Landmark legal ruling finds that Covid tests are not fit for purpose. So what do the MSM do? They ignore it — RT Op-ed
    And those judges are now at risk of being “disciplined”, apparently because they’ve countered the dominant narrative. Likely to upset the thousands of Portuguese under house arrest by way of a PCR +ve test.

Portuguese judges who queried reliability of Covid tests at risk of being disciplined - Portugal Resident

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    So it takes tens of thousands of hours of practical experience to become a SSC, but zero experience to be a senior member of the Trump administration?
    Depends on the job you're being hired for. You will not understand this.

Nice catch. Lots of this stuff is leaking out, and I wonder if the shameful fuckers in the MSM can continue to ignore this and still be regarded even by stupid people as sources of information.

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    I'm trying to stop using amazon too. Do you know there are people in the UK selling your book for £84 on amazon.
    And stupid people are probably buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonville View Post
    Wait, what? Isn’t Jared the one in charge of all the peace deals going on in the Middle East?
    Goddamn, Johnsonville, you don't seriously want Peace In The Middle East, do you???

Now, here are a couple of things. The first regards the behind-the-scenes stuff going on related to Trump's long game:

THE KRAKEN: Retired General Says US Military Intel Group, Nicknamed 'Kraken', Seized Dominion Servers in Germany - National File

And here is our buddy Briggs describing the interesting statistical anomalies in Michigan:

Stats I Helped With In Sidney Powell’s Michigan Kraken – William M. Briggs

Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenDonut View Post
    Tyranny, Inc.
    What government wants to do but cannot, it can require corporations to do for it

Tyranny, Inc. - Contemplations on the Tree of Woe
    This is elegant:

And, yes, viewpoint discrimination explicitly includes hateful, hostile, and offensive viewpoints. This position was unanimously upheld by the United States Supreme Court in Matal vs. Tam. Justice Samuel Alito wrote:

Speech may not be banned on the ground that it expresses ideas that offend.

The disparagement clause denies registration to any mark that is offensive to a substantial percentage of the members of any group… That is viewpoint discrimination in the sense relevant here: Giving offense is a viewpoint.

Speech that demeans on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, disability, or any other similar ground is hateful, but the proudest boast of our free speech jurisprudence is that we protect the freedom to express ‘the thought that we hate.’

A more explicit statement could not be made. Speech may not be banned for being offensive or hateful. Giving offense is a viewpoint. There is no “hate speech” exception to the First Amendment.

I want to stress this a little more than I have. This is a paper by a group of heavyweight scientists. They are saying that the Corman-Drosten report, "Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR", which gave THE scientific background for developing PCR testing methods that have been a staple of the pandemic, is wrong on so many counts that they are asking the publication to remove it. There is a bunch of really hot level shit written there, it would be in everyone's interest to read it. Christian Drosten is, in addition to Neil Ferguson, the main reason why the West has been and still is in lockdown.

This is very important. We are being forced to live under a lie -- a baldfaced inartful clumsy lie at that. The Pandemic and the "election" are true Soviet Union shit, and here we sit, just fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I want to stress this a little more than I have. This is a paper by a group of heavyweight scientists. They are saying that the Corman-Drosten report, "Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR", which gave THE scientific background for developing PCR testing methods that have been a staple of the pandemic, is wrong on so many counts that they are asking the publication to remove it. There is a bunch of really hot level shit written there, it would be in everyone's interest to read it. Christian Drosten is, in addition to Neil Ferguson, the main reason why the West has been and still is in lockdown.
    This is a very interesting report and raises serious concerns about the PCR tests. I am frankly shocked at some of the omissions/errors this report points out about the original test design. I first performed PCR back in the 80s as part of a lab that was among the first in the US to perform PCR (the dept. head was a colleague and friend of Dr. Mullis.) At that time we had several water baths set up to perform each step as it was before the advent of the PCR machines. It is interesting to see that the fundamentals of PCR test design are unchanged and highly disconcerting that the original test design chose to ignore it.

This is one thing that really irritates and baffles me. Setting aside the design flaws in the test, how the fuck can this be?

"6. The PCR products have not been validated at the molecular level. This fact makes the protocol useless as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus."

I also used to express recombinant proteins for various reasons and you ALWAYS have to sequence before designing further tests. I just don't get this grade-school omission.

It's perfectly obvious why they did it, if you step back a look at what has happened since they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's perfectly obvious why they did it, if you step back a look at what has happened since they did.
    Because they want to take us back to the dark ages as far as the average human's quality of life goes. The power players get to do whatever the fuck they want, they have a small circle outside of them that lives fairly well because they can provide services that can't be automated, and the rest of us get to be "equal" in that we all get to eat equal amounts of shit. Serfdom is on the way, and people are cheering for it just because Trump has so many superficial things in common with fictional antagonists from stupid movies and tv shows they've spent their lives watching.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Thank you, Jovan. This catch is extremely important, I spread it where I can. Drosten is my very special friend regarding this false pandemic. Lauterbach is the other one.