starting strength gym
Page 864 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 36476481485486286386486586687491496413641864 ... LastLast
Results 8,631 to 8,640 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    5 soldiers died / alleged cover story is they died from a Blackhawk crash in Egypt. A CIA officer died / cover story is he died in Somalia. Also allegedly, contractors were flown in from Afghanistan, to Frankfurt, to beef up security. Our “white hats” neutralized them - with the 5 casualties.

Trump recently pulled us from the Open Skies Treaty. Some believe this is so Trump can hide increase flight volume to Gitmo. Remember being declared an “enemy combatant” by the DOD is a bad place to be. Supposedly, a lot of folks are flipping to gain immunity. Do you really think it’s a coincidence firing squads and death by hanging were just reinstated by chance? We’re in a state of war as of November 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    I also used to express recombinant proteins for various reasons and you ALWAYS have to sequence before designing further tests. I just don't get this grade-school omission.
    There is much more, cycles, the way they based the entire thing on sequences obtained from a lab in China, the way the WHO had a protocol based on the paper two weeks before the paper was published... It does not seem to me like this paper has been published by accident at a time when the SAGE group is under heavy scrutiny. I don't believe this will be ignored by the media, but let's see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    This is a very interesting report and raises serious concerns about the PCR tests. I am frankly shocked at some of the omissions/errors this report points out about the original test design. I first performed PCR back in the 80s as part of a lab that was among the first in the US to perform PCR (the dept. head was a colleague and friend of Dr. Mullis.) At that time we had several water baths set up to perform each step as it was before the advent of the PCR machines. It is interesting to see that the fundamentals of PCR test design are unchanged and highly disconcerting that the original test design chose to ignore it.

This is one thing that really irritates and baffles me. Setting aside the design flaws in the test, how the fuck can this be?

"6. The PCR products have not been validated at the molecular level. This fact makes the protocol useless as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus."

I also used to express recombinant proteins for various reasons and you ALWAYS have to sequence before designing further tests. I just don't get this grade-school omission.

This isn't a real paper.

But anyways, if you want to determine the false positive rates of the pcr test as its actually used, you can look at the paper Nature which Rip posted last week.

Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly ten million residents of Wuhan, China | Nature Communications

In Table 2 it shows how many people tested + in PCR that also tested + in a follow-up antibody assay.

Not sure why you'd go crazy thinking about pcr primers when there's a published paper comparing the pcr results with the antibody results.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's perfectly obvious why they did it, if you step back a look at what has happened since they did.
    Dammit Mark, I'm trying to hold on to just a shred of naiveté!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Perfect timing. Just discussing with colleague how this toxic lockdown psychology will be co-opted.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Rott View Post
    Thank you, Jovan. This catch is extremely important, I spread it where I can. Drosten is my very special friend regarding this false pandemic. Lauterbach is the other one.

Great catch, Jovan!

But to you and everyone else out there in our forum, doesn't it seem like circle jerking, at this point, to continue proving and demonstrating to each other what a farce CoVid is?
    Especially when, to the few Committed CoviDists on our board, our "proof" will sound as foreign to.them as a modern American's defense of Affirmative Action for immigrants and amnesty sound to an Eastern European (if the latter hasn't swiped a Green Card and some federal grant and welfare largess himself, yet!).

(BTW, Commander, there are also whispers of plans to eliminate all but a Golden Billion to serve as these permanent serfs to the power players, which of course makes your scenario sound like a best-case!)

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Because they want to take us back to the dark ages as far as the average human's quality of life goes. The power players get to do whatever the fuck they want, they have a small circle outside of them that lives fairly well because they can provide services that can't be automated, and the rest of us get to be "equal" in that we all get to eat equal amounts of shit. Serfdom is on the way, and people are cheering for it just because Trump has so many superficial things in common with fictional antagonists from stupid movies and tv shows they've spent their lives watching.

It would seem like our time would be much more efficiently spent understanding the best approach to fighting all this absurdity, lest the conclusion CommanderFun has drawn come to fruition (which seems more and more likely as the calendar flips and these "temporary" hardships remain in place).

For example, good job, VNV, for pushing back on those airline authoritarian-enablers, but I'm not sure what you've gained for The Resistance, but an annoying inconvenience that you can never fly this airline again (and the cortisol-producing stress that comes with noncompliance with these illegal rules).

It seems like some kind of collective action is needed (Jeez, I sound like one of those career protestors, but, hell, maybe that's why all THEIR initiatives, like late term abortion, gay marriage, and socialized health care get passed!)

Thanks to all for your comments earlier about when & how to muzzle up while remaining part of The Resistance, and I think that's what this all boils down to. Sure, most of us can afford to suffer a fine or an illegitimate arrest so that we set a precedent for avoiding greater liberty looting in the near future. But I honestly question what the point of that personal, individual harm would be, when so many of the collective "MAGA" movement are turncoats who will sell us to the Globalist cabal for mere kopecks (or currency of your choice), with the first chance they get to please the SJW Communists.

It would appear that nothing is beyond the kraken's reach.

So the newly appointed Vaccine minister in the UK is already talking about those who refuse the vaccine facing ‘severe restrictions’ such as refusal of entry to Pubs, Restaurants, Gyms etc.

Thankfully, I don’t think that’s possible to enforce and 99% of business owners would reject it I would think.

starting strength coach development program
    The next year of our lives is going to be one never ending constant stream of pro vaccine propaganda to try and force us to do as they say.