starting strength gym
Page 865 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 36576581585586386486586686787591596513651865 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,650 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is very important. We are being forced to live under a lie -- a baldfaced inartful clumsy lie at that. The Pandemic and the "election" are true Soviet Union shit, and here we sit, just fine with it.
    Sixty+ years of people getting fat, dumb, and disconnected from any semblance of community has made memes the best that most Americans can do. Most of the rest of the world is far worse off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    There is much more, cycles, the way they based the entire thing on sequences obtained from a lab in China, the way the WHO had a protocol based on the paper two weeks before the paper was published... It does not seem to me like this paper has been published by accident at a time when the SAGE group is under heavy scrutiny. I don't believe this will be ignored by the media, but let's see what happens.
    Oh yes for sure there is much, much more. I just singled out the last in line for legitimate results as a mind blower for me.

But yeah, the whole thing is a mess.

btw, back in '88, we never went over 20 cycles...

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    This isn't a real paper.

But anyways, if you want to determine the false positive rates of the pcr test as its actually used, you can look at the paper Nature which Rip posted last week.

Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly ten million residents of Wuhan, China | Nature Communications

In Table 2 it shows how many people tested + in PCR that also tested + in a follow-up antibody assay.

Not sure why you'd go crazy thinking about pcr primers when there's a published paper comparing the pcr results with the antibody results.
    Yes, I know it's not a real paper. That's why I called it a report.

If you don't know why I'd "go crazy" then you have no experience in molecular biology.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Great catch, Jovan!

But to you and everyone else out there in our forum, doesn't it seem like circle jerking, at this point, to continue proving and demonstrating to each other what a farce CoVid is?
    Especially when, to the few Committed CoviDists on our board, our "proof" will sound as foreign to.them as a modern American's defense of Affirmative Action for immigrants and amnesty sound to an Eastern European (if the latter hasn't swiped a Green Card and some federal grant and welfare largess himself, yet!).
    I don't know man, I have seen some things pop up lately, this paper being one of them, that smells very much of massive scale psy ops, and not the ones everyone is led to believe (duh!). While everybody is focused on bullshit like the great reset, the American election has taken a supremely weird turn, a wad of new Covid info is coming to light, so much different than what the media has been filling our heads with all year long, so something else has to be the target. I have some personal ideas of what might be the case, but let's just wait and see. Anyhoo, I really believe everybody should read this paper in full, I have a feeling it might become important soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Do you really think it’s a coincidence firing squads and death by hanging were just reinstated by chance?
    I know what I’m asking from Santa for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by MFCPete View Post
    So the newly appointed Vaccine minister in the UK is already talking about those who refuse the vaccine facing ‘severe restrictions’ such as refusal of entry to Pubs, Restaurants, Gyms etc.

Thankfully, I don’t think that’s possible to enforce and 99% of business owners would reject it I would think.
    Wonder what the plan is for people like me. You vaccinate me, I have a seizure. Like, pretty immediately. In the past, when a doc asks about whatever vaccine I say, "the last time I was vaccinated I had a seizure," and they get a look on their face and say something like "well, let's not do that." I'm not really anti-vax. I greatly appreciate the herd immunity that has kept me small pox and measles free. But I'm also not ready to get permanent brain damage to go to a bar.

Makes me wonder if alsbos is a GS-15. He seems to think people of above-normal competency cannot -- because of a lack of experience -- be relied upon to perform the infinitely-complex tasks we trust to government employees between coffee breaks...
    The figure I have heard is that during the McCarthy era 1/4 attendees of any Communist or Marxist gathering was a member of the FBI or CIA.
    Currently, it is said that 1/5 of all members of any group involved with hacking is a government agent.
    These agencies have extended their purview to include what they call "raciss" groups, groups that support free speech, 2nd amendment supporters and groups engaged in wrong-think.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    If you don't know why I'd "go crazy" then you have no experience in molecular biology.
    Alsbos obviously does not have any experience in molecular biology.
    i cannot recall even one of his posts actually containing any substantive analysis.
    It's almost like a semi-automated or completely automated Bot just repeating a script when it gets the appropriate prompt.

Looks like Fauci has been designing protocols to keep Ghislaine Maxwell safe. It is for her own good.
    Ghislaine Maxwell is awoken every 15 minutes in jail: lawyers

starting strength coach development program
    Sorry to say, the subject matter experts better be doing a much better job at communicating elsewhere. This guy's presentation was weak.

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    This isn't a real paper. ...
    Looks like a peer review the original paper never got.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    For example, good job, VNV, for pushing back on those airline authoritarian-enablers, but I'm not sure what you've gained for The Resistance, but an annoying inconvenience that you can never fly this airline again (and the cortisol-producing stress that comes with noncompliance with these illegal rules).
    Yes, I am not blind to the likely futility.

But some people are watching, not least my children.